Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not followed this case very closely but as a person who comes from the land of BTK, I was so struck by the behaviour of the LEO at the PC. Something is definitely up. Either the killer is taunting them or LE feels betrayed by someone.
Something is up. He seemed very emotional. I think there must be some DNA test or something that will be ready in two weeks. I think they may have at least a suspect now.

I wonder if BG was wearing some type of disguise on his face, not anything major but maybe some fake facial hair and make up and that is what led to the first sketch and also led to the girls to start video taping him because they could tell and he looked creepy. The second sketch could show what he may look like without the make up. This is just MOO nothing I heard. This would help explain the 2 different looks

So I watched The Shack tonight. I have no idea why, exactly, Carter brought this up at the press conference. Only he can explain why. Maybe it’s because this is a horrific case, he saw the movie, and it simply helped him make sense of evil in the world. If there is more to it - a direct message to the BG - I think he’s assuming this killer has issues that have to do with pain, power, blame, guilt and trust. Perhaps he’s hoping the BG will read the book or watch the movie and that “little bit of a conscience” he has left will feel something. Hmm.
Wasnt there a shack of some sort located near where the bodies were found?
I fully believe the superintendent's reference to that movie was a very calculated message to the killer.

I believe the two weeks specified is significant somehow. It gives a limited timeframe that introduces a countdown to something. If WE don't know what it is, BG doesn't either.

Either it's pressure that will contribute to a mistake, or there's something bigger behind the scenes.

Just thinking out loud, but maybe BG recently gave 2 weeks notice at a job?

I have not followed this case very closely but as a person who comes from the land of BTK, I was so struck by the behaviour of the LEO at the PC. Something is definitely up. Either the killer is taunting them or LE feels betrayed by soneone.

This. I have watched the latest presser a few times. Every time I can’t shake the feeling that there is betrayal behind the superintendents emotions. I’ve been searching for the right words to chime in with just my own opinions...and betrayal is the word I was searching for. I hope that my opinion is wrong!

I have heard about and can see the "gun" silhouette in the right pocket, especially in the stills, but I see it a little differently now with the video.

I'm honestly not sure what exactly I'm seeing there; the silhouette does look a lot like a gun, but why anyone would carry a gun the way it's seemingly oriented seems so bizarre to me.

His right arm looks so much smaller than his left that I think there's a good chance he's actually reaching behind and gripping a gun in his back waistband, but again, I'm confused on this point and can see it either way.

The reason someone would put a gun in his pocket backwards like that is to keep it from falling out.

The way that the handle (with magazine and lead bullets) would be heavy would make it easier to not have it fall out of your pocket if you put it in your pocket handle first. The barrel of the gun would be pointing backwards toward outside of pocket.

It actually makes sense to me that he would put it in his pocket backwards like that to keep it from falling back out. Its a pretty large gun.

This. I have watched the latest presser a few times. Every time I can’t shake the feeling that there is betrayal behind the superintendents emotions. I’ve been searching for the right words to chime in with just my own opinions...and betrayal is the word I was searching for. I hope that my opinion is wrong!

I think it just may be more simplistic, along the lines that BG betrayed the community as a whole....JMO

Seems secluded for a lunch break. Im leaning towards a local drinker by that walk. Unemployed or called in sick to recover.
Watch the mannerisms as he walks. Do you recognize the mannerisms as being someone that you might know? Remember he is walking on a former railroad bridge. Because of the deteriorated condition of the bridge the suspect is not walking naturally due to the spacing between the ties.

Snipped by me.

LE said yesterday that “the suspect is not walking naturally due to the spacing between the ties.” I don’t think he’s drunk or has any disability that would preclude him from walking normally on regular pavement.

Wasnt there a shack of some sort located near where the bodies were found?
I fully believe the superintendent's reference to that movie was a very calculated message to the killer.
Not that I recall. I think Carter is just an emotional guy. I’m not convinced there is more to it. And I’m really not convinced this BG would have any type of conscience or give a damn.

Has anyone ever said where the actual crime scene was? Is it where they were found? I thought I read they searched that area and there was nothing, then went back and the girls were there, so I didn't think that was where the crime took place.

It’s been a long time since I’ve read the original threads, and I haven’t had time to dig through old stories.

Didn’t they say the girls put up a fight? Or maybe Libby did? Not sure if it was in MSM, or just assumed.

I think they were extremely intentional in the information they released. I’m guessing they’ve got a pretty good idea of who it is, but are waiting for a lead that will guarantee this person doesn’t walk away free when it’s all said and done.

JMO

Not that I recall. I think Carter is just an emotional guy. I’m not convinced there is more to it. And I’m really not convinced this BG would have any type of conscience or give a damn.
Has Carter acted emotionally in all the press releases? His behavior stood out as more emotional this time. I don't think BG has a conscience either. If he did, he would have never murdered two little girls.

I don’t post much but read all threads here and I am just throwing stuff to the wall here to see what sticks. I wonder if BG has been in contact with LE and asked LE to hold a press conference and mention that book. Perhaps the police were communicating directly with BG because he had initiated contact and they want him to continue talking, hoping for him to leave a clue.

As for the two weeks not to contact the family, maybe police are waiting to see who does not follow this and are looking closely at them. If the perp is known to the family, he may be trying to get inside info on how close the police are and after this press conference he’d Really be wondering.

Just some random thoughts as I read the threads. My personal belief is that they are getting close by old fashioned police work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd