Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not get any kind of impression that LE is any closer to identifying him. All they have that is new is the image, imo. And their firmer theory that he is or was a local. But none of that seems to point to anyone, and I am sure everyone in town has been scrutinized already over a 2+ year period, by both police and the locals. So unless this new image looks exactly like someone in town...not sure it will change much. And if it does look just like a local, we would probably know already, imo. At least via social media...jmo
If BG currently resides in Delphi, he would've taken quite a risk that someone, if they had seen him in the vicinity of the bridge, would've recognized him. For that reason, I'm inclined to think, if he has a connection to Delphi, it isn't a strong (or recent) one.

If BG currently resides in Delphi, he would've taken quite a risk that someone, if they had seen him in the vicinity of the bridge, would've recognized him. For that reason, I'm inclined to think, if he has a connection to Delphi, it isn't a strong (or recent) one.
I am thinking he lives in one of the outskirt towns and works nearby at the many many rural businesses, maybe a machine shop or possibly somewhere more cleanly, he looks well kept.

Stabilized Abby and Libby suspect video

Gray Hughes Investigates
I took each frame of the suspect video and tried to line up the tree which stabilized the walk and you see lateral movement.

Am I imagining this? I understand he is moving towards the girls but IMHO it appears that both his feet turn outward even if he wasn't turning. It is noticeable to me. Like both his feet turn outward more than a typical persons would.

Am I imagining this? I understand he is moving towards the girls but IMHO it appears that both his feet turn outward even if he wasn't turning. It is noticeable to me. Like both his feet turn outward more than a typical persons would.
Could just be a subconscious thing he is doing, maybe he is trying to restrain himself from being to brash; maybe he has a plan in his head he is trying to stick to.

That seems logical, right? But if wasn't playing with a whole stack to begin with, who knows. That's kind of why I think this was unplanned, though. BG would've had no real way of knowing whether anyone would be around or not.

This happened during the workweek. The schools were closed due to having an unused snow day (if I recall correctly). This trip for the girls would not have been routine.

Whenever I have been at one of my local parks during the week, early afternoon. I typically see elderly folks enjoying a walk, also people stopping by on their lunch (it appears) to enjoy the weather, eat lunch. Why was this guy there? I know, million dollar question.

That seems logical, right? But if wasn't playing with a whole stack to begin with, who knows. That's kind of why I think this was unplanned, though. BG would've had no real way of knowing whether anyone would be around or not.
For sure, I think the plan came about as the opportunity did. He knew what to say to get their guard down. He stayed behind them and made his attack shortly before or after the bridge leveled out from a bridge to ground adjacent to where the bodies and clothing were found, he probably had his car parked where the cops were parked. He probably thought fortune was shining down on him because the circumstances all played into his favor.

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 62
  • exit routes.JPG
    exit routes.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 56
  • exitroutes2.JPG
    exitroutes2.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 53
Stabilized Abby and Libby suspect video

Gray Hughes Investigates
I took each frame of the suspect video and tried to line up the tree which stabilized the walk and you see lateral movement.

GH is the best and I love his work on cases.

One thing that dawned on me when I heard the new voice recording again.

I wonder if the "Guys" part is when he started to turn towards the girls and make his first remarks to them to get their attention.

That may have been added as part of the new video LE released and then the old "down the hill" part was just put at the end of that audio.

Just a thought as I watched GH editing.

For sure, I think the plan came about as the opportunity did. He knew what to say to get their guard down. He stayed behind them and made his attack shortly before or after the bridge leveled out from a bridge to ground adjacent to where the bodies and clothing were found, he probably had his car parked where the cops were parked. He probably thought fortune was shining down on him because the circumstances all played into his favor.

I know it's a weird thing to say, but "bridge courtesy" in that park has always been to wait until the people who are already on the bridge to finish crossing before starting over. I mean, this is unwritten and it's not like a RULE or anything, but the fact that he was fairly close to them as they were crossing would've been a red flag to me. We've always waited until the other people who are on the bridge finish crossing and we've had people wait for us there, too.

I know it's a weird thing to say, but "bridge courtesy" in that park has always been to wait until the people who are already on the bridge to finish crossing before starting over. I mean, this is unwritten and it's not like a RULE or anything, but the fact that he was fairly close to them as they were crossing would've been a red flag to me. We've always waited until the other people who are on the bridge finish crossing and we've had people wait for us there, too.

No, it's not weird to say. I can totally see where you are coming from. I'd not want to squeeze past anyone coming towards me on a bridge that high without railings. The same concept can be applied to one-lane bridges, pedestrian paths, bike paths, and so on.

I agree, this seems to be a red flag.

No, it's not weird to say. I can totally see where you are coming from. I'd not want to squeeze past anyone coming towards me on a bridge that high without railings. The same concept can be applied to one-lane bridges, pedestrian paths, bike paths, and so on.

I agree, this seems to be a red flag.

My husband compares it to being a man at a urinal. There's no law that says you can't share one but...

I think BG was further behind him than the picture and video clip look, but he was still close enough that it would've made me nervous in a "how rude" kind of way if I'd been the girls. And that's without knowing what, if anything, he did before he started across it.

When a horrific crime is perpetrated on children you often see LE have a hard time holding it together during press conferences. That is normal; they are human beings and are as upset as anyone would be and that can make speaking to the masses very difficult. However, such emotion so far into an investigation is usually not seen unless an arrest is made.

The amount of emotion the officer displayed in this latest presser tells me something big could be happening with the investigation. A presser for the sole purpose of releasing the new sketch would not have induced such emotion with LE two years into the investigation, imo. There is something happening with the case, imo.

Some more video I enhanced and looped.

These are very helpful, and show very well what I noticed yesterday when I was looking at the video frame by frame. The shadows move across his face and make it appear he has facial hair at times. But a couple of shots, I think, fairly clearly show he is clean shaven(maybe a mustache) and younger than we thought.

These are very helpful, and show very well what I noticed yesterday when I was looking at the video frame by frame. The shadows move across his face and make it appear he has facial hair at times. But a couple of shots, I think, fairly clearly show he is clean shaven(maybe a mustache) and younger than we thought.
yea i think the bottom shadow is just his chin because he is kinda hunched, his body language seems very tense. If you look in one frame the sun appears to outline his mustache in a few frames for like a second or two. He also appears to be wearing low profile sunglasses too in a few frames, the ones like LE and military wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member