IL IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think its oK to post this here. The oldest son is a victim and to blast his name here is not oK.

Yes, it disturbing this was released. The Director of Human Services is the only authority that can authorize the release and only in severe child abuse and death. I checked the IL FOIA last night.

This is just heart breaking but hopefully they can lay this child to rest , I really don’t understand how parents can do these unspeakable things . I don’t get how mothers can do this or let spouses or boyfriends do this these children are a part of you they are a gift . Just very very sad

I'm overwhelmed with sadness....I believe they have found sweet boy.

Authorities moved their search to Woodstock Wednesday morning. The FBI, along with the McHenry County Sheriff, have gathered off of Gayle Drive and Dean Street. Meanwhile, police are back at the family's house investigating.

WGN was live at the family house as investigators carried out several items including a dirt-caked shovel, two brown bags and a small mattress. The family dog was also removed by Animal Control officials.

Search for missing Crystal Lake boy intensifies in Woodstock; police update expected at noon

Guess I chose a bad morning to sleep in - with all that is happening. WGN has had great coverage, really on top of it. They did show animal coming to remove the family dog, so to me that says - they know no one will be back home anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88