IL IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even remotely close to saying this is a defense for these two horrible parents, but it's hard to understand what it's like being severely addicted to prescription opiates unless you have lived through it. It's not a fun time.
I respectfully disagree. These people made a choice. As per the lawsuit, she told her kid she would kill herself if he left her (obviously a lie.) She told the cameras all she had were her kids. She knowlingly takes drugs and refuses to offer her children, who she is supposed to love a better option. Be a junkie. I don't care. Your choice. But don't tell me how hard it is to be a junkie and have kids, because this selfish woman had loads of options. At least my niece knew her kids were safe with their father when she'd run off and do her thing. Not saying she was a good mother at all, but she never left them if any physical danger or was around them while using, and she is the worst junkie I've ever seen. Sorry.

Wonder why this location. A quick look on Google street shows houses with large lots.
WGN TV

On the right of the street is where they’re looking woody, pond, no houses. This is a good view of the area. The houses aren’t even that close to the road over here.

If you go to the article and back out to the WGN Facebook page at the top of the Facebook page they have the helicopter above the area you can get a better idea. It won’t let me copy the video

Last edited:
This case tragically reminds me of Kyron Horman. I still remember when news first broke about that precious boy's disappearance years ago, and how his stepmom was the last person to see him. I think we all have our gut feeling about who we believe to be involved in Kyron's disappearance, but there hasn't been enough evidence to arrest anyone yet.

I pray there will be justice for AJ, and protection for AJ's siblings, in this case.

Not far from the house. Less populated then their house.[/QUOTE

Actually, that is quite far from their house. It would definitely require a trip in the car. Wondering if they may have wrapped him up in plastic or something so there was no scent from the dogs leaving the house. I hate thinking that way, but I am fairly resigned to the fact that this poor child is no longer with us.

WGN TV

One the right of the street is where they’re looking woody, pond, no houses. This is a good view of the area. The houses aren’t even that close to the road over here.

If you go to the article and back out to the WGN Facebook page just above it they have the helicopter above the area you can get a better idea. It won’t let me copy the video
Thank you....they picked the typical spot. Within a 10 mile radius of last seen, slightly off the road....now we wait....

They just stated on WGN that authorities have put a TFR in place (temporary flight restriction). Helicopters must be 3000 miles up or 3 miles away. I would think they don't want a shot of them finding or removing his poor little body. Literally nauseated.

They just stated on WGN that authorities have put a TFR in place (temporary flight restriction). Helicopters must be 3000 miles up or 3 miles away. I would think they don't want a shot of them finding or removing his poor little body. Literally nauseated.
Thank you all so much for the updates. They are acting confident. Hoping.....

I am just heartbroken. I told my husband every case I follow just tears me up so much and he asked why I follow. I told him I just cannot NOT follow. I pray for these babies and mourn for these babies and I want them to know that someone somewhere thinks of them and only wants good for them. Looks like this is going to be another heartbreaking end.

Wonder why this location. A quick look on Google street shows houses with large lots.

Not sure why this location, but on the news, apparently neighbors to this wooded piece of property were woken up with knocks at their doors at 6am, asking if they knew who owned the land, and questions about any activity there in previous days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member