IL IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching the live feed of the search in Woodstock and I haven't seen any actual "searching." What are they waiting for?
I was just thinking that. All the LE were just standing around their vehicles. So maybe they already have found him and are waiting for ambulance to take him? I would expect, though, that if they had found him, that they would put up a temporary tent to hide him being removed from the news livestream. I've seen that done in many cases.

Sorry I wasn’t trying to say AJ could have walked there. Yes they used their car. But for the area 13 mins/7-8 miles away isn’t far from their home I meant.
Yeah, my bad...wasn't trying to discredit your post...I guess just trying to add to it is all. What a horrible morning. :(

I just heard a few min on the radio broadcast channel to advise hospital be ready an ambulance was coming from Woodstock park

Now it says ambulance has arrived.

I’m looking for Woodstock Park now. I don’t see one officially called Woodstock Park in Woodstock. I know there is one in Schaumburg but that is an hour away from here. I’ll keep trying to see maybe just locally referred to as Woodstock park. I checked the park district map.

https://www.woodstockrecreationdepa...lic_works/page/700/park_location_map_2010.pdf

Sounds like someone made a fool of him...

The attorney for the child's mother, George Kililis, was seen leaving the police station Wednesday morning but declined to comment on if the woman was inside.

"You will get your comment from police soon," he said, his voice raspy and faded.

Update Expected in Case of Missing Crystal Lake Boy
He is an attorney. I doubt he was made a fool of. Defense attorneys represent the lowest of the low at various times and they know this. If anything, he was likely as disturbed as we are at what he may have just been told...and what we expect.

WATCH: Evidence techs remove a shovel, child’s mattress, two large lawn bags, a plastic storage tub and the family dog from the Crystal Lake home of 5-year-old AJ Freund. Authorities have called for a noon news conference on the missing boy. abc7.ws/2IEhEZ6

Twitter - ABC 7 Chicago

Note - the family dog was removed. Guessing this is because parents will not be returning to the house? MOO

It's a little strange that the mother got a lawyer and the father, who is a suspended laywer didn't get one. Wouldn't he be the first to get a lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288