OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betty- I'm a bit lost. I was talking about the Flying W Trademark in this post.

Sorry if I replied to the wrong post. I'm using my cell phone, must have replied wrong. Not used to it.

I was referring to a post someone made about a dead body found in Pike County and other speculation about missing persons, etc

o_O

Think about this too, the rooms/halls of most trailers are small and fairly confined so to drag/move them with that much blood and DNA... HOW IS THERE NOTHING ? How do you maneuver a crime scene in such a small space and leave no blood trace, no DNA, no hair, no nothing behind? Soooo frustrating lol.

IIRC LE said they had dna. I’ll go reread some articles and discovery and see if I can find a link and post it.
I do recall a statement about GW4 not having any dna evidence.
So I’ll see what I can locate so I can say for sure. Till then jmo

IIRC LE said they had dna. I’ll go reread some articles and discovery and see if I can find a link and post it.
I do recall a statement about GW4 not having any dna evidence.
So I’ll see what I can locate so I can say for sure. Till then jmo

Yes, its mentioned in one of the discovery evidence docs. Yes, GW4s attorney said in court something to the effect that they were glad there was no mention of DNA evidence in his discovery. Check video oh GW4s last hearing.

I don't feel it is necessarily a lie. For some reason after all those years, in 2014, they just didn't renew the trademark for marketing or advertising purposes. Like several have said, it just seems something was changing in 2014.

https://bizimage.sos.state.oh.us/api/image/pdf/201412200194

A rude awakening was occurring: Bob1 was realizing that he was not immortal...

Could 2014, have been when Bob either first became ill, or a pre-existing illness worsened?

Could 2014, have been when Bob either first became ill, or a pre-existing illness worsened?

It's possible. I still wonder why begin using the name White Pines. Angela used it for the burned kennel in prior years. Three businesses with the same name seems to indicate it means something to someone. JMO

I once wondered if back then Billy was going to be over or inherit those entities named White Pines. The hunting club fits with hobbies of the boys, Angela previously had the kennel, but the White Pines realty is where I started changing my mind. I don't see Billy associated with it anywhere. Even the signatures are witnessed by Robin and Lucy.

Does anyone have any idea where the naming of White Pines came from?

It's possible. I still wonder why begin using the name White Pines. Angela used it for the burned kennel in prior years. Three businesses with the same name seems to indicate it means something to someone. JMO

I once wondered if back then Billy was going to be over or inherit those entities named White Pines. The hunting club fits with hobbies of the boys, Angela previously had the kennel, but the White Pines realty is where I started changing my mind. I don't see Billy associated with it anywhere. Even the signatures are witnessed by Robin and Lucy.

I realize my mythology theory is "out there", but, many in this region do mix Pagan and Christian religions. Christmas is one common example celebrated throughout the the U.S./world. I know of several folks who are into the Norse/Greek mythology. Ohio has White Pines but they are usually seen more in the northern end of the state but can be found elsewhere.

White Pines;

The original meaning of the word "spirit" (i.e. breath or wind) suggests an experience in which one feels touched or moved by something that can be felt but cannot be seen or grasped. The experience of spirit is often depicted through the use of symbols. Symbolism allows a concrete object, such as a tree, to represent an experience that is intangible and hard to describe. Trees have been important spiritual symbols in many human cultures. Evergreens often symbolize immortality and eternal life because they retain their leaves throughout the winter. To the Iroquois people, the white pine is a symbol of the Great Peace that united their separate nations into an enduring League. The Peace Tree is related to the Tree of Light, a central symbol in Iroquois cosmology. Similar mythological trees are found in European traditions, including the Norse World Tree and the medieval Christian Tree of Life. The World Tree symbolizes the unity of all life, and the struggle of order and growth against chaos and disintegration. The white pine is thus linked to one of the most universal spiritual symbols of the human species.

The tree of peace: Symbolic and spiritual values of the white pine | Treesearch

My other theory? They make beautiful Christmas Trees. The W4 tried to start a White Pine Christmas Tree farm on Bethel, and it too failed. They W family, had already assumed success, registered the names, and just left them intact after the farm failed.

Both, only theories.

Who says they left none of that? Just wondering if you have a link to a source or if this is your opinion. TY

**Disclosure I'm a novice at this lol. I have read over the discovery but do not fully understand it all. With that being said, there was little mention of DNA in there and then the latent print in Dana's discovery. I do not consider a boot print DNA but there could have been a mixture of blood between perp and victim (which may be the case here I do not know). I am making the assumption that there is little to no DNA based on the fact that it took over 2 years to arrest them. It seems if they had a good source of DNA an arrest would have come sooner, so either there is such a scant amount that it took years to be able to develop a way to process it or it wasn't enough alone to warrant an indictment. In hindsight, it was a poorly worded post. Because there is DNA of SOME type, I think I was basing that statement on the fact that most of the Rhodens were in their beds and did not fight/defend themselves. But now I realize I don't really know that to be the fact either since they could have been placed there. Sorry, should have thought that one through a little better, seem like a good thought at the time o_O

I realize my mythology theory is "out there", but, many in this region do mix Pagan and Christian religions. Christmas is one common example celebrated throughout the the U.S./world. I know of several folks who are into the Norse/Greek mythology. Ohio has White Pines but they are usually seen more in the northern end of the state but can be found elsewhere.

White Pines;

The original meaning of the word "spirit" (i.e. breath or wind) suggests an experience in which one feels touched or moved by something that can be felt but cannot be seen or grasped. The experience of spirit is often depicted through the use of symbols. Symbolism allows a concrete object, such as a tree, to represent an experience that is intangible and hard to describe. Trees have been important spiritual symbols in many human cultures. Evergreens often symbolize immortality and eternal life because they retain their leaves throughout the winter. To the Iroquois people, the white pine is a symbol of the Great Peace that united their separate nations into an enduring League. The Peace Tree is related to the Tree of Light, a central symbol in Iroquois cosmology. Similar mythological trees are found in European traditions, including the Norse World Tree and the medieval Christian Tree of Life. The World Tree symbolizes the unity of all life, and the struggle of order and growth against chaos and disintegration. The white pine is thus linked to one of the most universal spiritual symbols of the human species.

The tree of peace: Symbolic and spiritual values of the white pine | Treesearch

My other theory? They make beautiful Christmas Trees. The W4 tried to start a White Pine Christmas Tree farm on Bethel, and it too failed. They W family, had already assumed success, registered the names, and just left them intact after the farm failed.

Both, only theories.

BBM

The original meaning of the word "spirit" (i.e. breath or wind) suggests an experience in which one feels touched or moved by something that can be felt but cannot be seen or grasped. The experience of spirit is often depicted through the use of symbols. Symbolism allows a concrete object, such as a tree, to represent an experience that is intangible and hard to describe. Trees have been important spiritual symbols in many human cultures. Evergreens often symbolize immortality and eternal life because they retain their leaves throughout the winter. To the Iroquois people, the white pine is a symbol of the Great Peace that united their separate nations into an enduring League."

Quote below is from the Immanuel Baptist Church website. It is the church they belonged to in AK. Bio of Caleb Cinereski their pastor.

"Pastor Caleb Cinereski was saved at the age of 13 at his home in Seward AK on a Thursday night. He was led to the Lord by his Father and Pastor Kelly Cinereski. He surrendered to full time ministry when he was 16 and served as Jr. Church Leader, Music Director, and Assistant to the pastor until the age of 23. He felt called of God to move to Kenai and moved to Kenai in October of 2015. He was ordained on August 14th 2016 and became pastor of Immanuel Baptist Church on February 26th 2017."

Our Staff

Last edited:

Where is the hunting reserve?

they had a lot of business names that they registered over the years

• The International Gypsy Pony Horse Registry LLC, registered in 2008.
  • White Pines Hunting Reserve LLC, registered in 2014.
  • White Pines Realty LLC, registered in 2014. According to Pike County property records, the company owns 130 acres split into 35 parcels of land near or adjoining their personal property. The market value of that land, trailers and other buildings on the parcels was $761,370 in 2018.
  • Flying W Farms Inc., registered in April 1976. George Wagner was listed at the agent.
  • Flying W Pigs Farms LLC, registered in 2016.
  • Flying W Farms Kennels LLC, registered in 2016.
  • Flying W Farms Equine LLC, registered in 2016.
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...dericka-wagners-businesses-rhoden/2127584002/

I am in Canada, but registering a company is not free, JMO. There would be lawyers fees, and a annual tax return to be filed, if there was any income. So there must have been a good reason ( protecting assets and/or income from something, ie law suits). Also bad legal advice/bad business practices, trying to fix problems by setting up new legal entities, rather than get to the root of the problem. JMO

Thank you.
Identified.

“...body in a bag found by mushroom hunters in Pike County Monday afternoon has been positively identified as a man last seen in December.
Shane Walls, 36, of rural Pike County, was reported missing to the Pike County sheriff’s office on Feb. 19, Sheriff Charlie Reader said in a news release. He was last seen on Dec. 19.
Fingerprints were used from an autopsy conducted by the Montgomery County coroner’s office to positively identify the body found Monday as Walls.....
The Pike County News Watchman newspaper, when reporting that Walls’ was missing, listed his address as in Waverly....
...No cause of death was determined, Reader said.
The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation responded to help in what is now the county’s latest homicide investigation.”
End.
Time will tell.

Thank you Fletcher..;)..We now know what that evidence is, B's interview from Nationwide Children's Hospital-- Child Advocacy Center in Columbus. So I checked to see if CR, B's mom, said something about it and she did:

".....By 5 p.m., Brentley was tired and hungry. He left for home with his mom when she got a call from the BCI to take her son to Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, where he was interviewed.

"They let him draw it out,'' she said. "It kind of looked like scribbles. But the way he talked, he didn't really seem to see anything."

That was the last time authorities have spoken with Brentley. She gave a statement that night, and then a couple weeks later police also took DNA from her -- routine in such cases..... "
Pike County 3-year-old: 'I picked up daddy's hand, and it just fell'

****** There could be something important on that video ******
If CR would have said that BR had saw something then the killers would have been trying to put a hit on her and the baby just saying, Charles Reader said it in one of his interviews that the surviving children could be in danger, JMO, I think BR could have saw someone!

BBM

The original meaning of the word "spirit" (i.e. breath or wind) suggests an experience in which one feels touched or moved by something that can be felt but cannot be seen or grasped. The experience of spirit is often depicted through the use of symbols. Symbolism allows a concrete object, such as a tree, to represent an experience that is intangible and hard to describe. Trees have been important spiritual symbols in many human cultures. Evergreens often symbolize immortality and eternal life because they retain their leaves throughout the winter. To the Iroquois people, the white pine is a symbol of the Great Peace that united their separate nations into an enduring League."

Quote below is from the Immanuel Baptist Church website. It is the church they belonged to in AK. Bio of Caleb Cinereski their pastor.

"Pastor Caleb Cinereski was saved at the age of 13 at his home in Seward AK on a Thursday night. He was led to the Lord by his Father and Pastor Kelly Cinereski. He surrendered to full time ministry when he was 16 and served as Jr. Church Leader, Music Director, and Assistant to the pastor until the age of 23. He felt called of God to move to Kenai and moved to Kenai in October of 2015. He was ordained on August 14th 2016 and became pastor of Immanuel Baptist Church on February 26th 2017."

Our Staff

I've heard similar testimony Idk how many times through the years. I don't think that the Cs have any role in this though. My guess is that their IBC is close to the ones around here and their related to Southern Baptist (pretty strict). I didn't really mean that the White Pines meant "spirit", just that it was symbolic to some in their culture/belief.

If CR would have said that BR had saw something then the killers would have been trying to put a hit on her and the baby just saying, Charles Reader said it in one of his interviews that the surviving children could be in danger, JMO, I think BR could have saw someone!

Right. If CR knew her son saw something it makes sense that she would not reveal this. There has to be a reason his video is in evidence. If his video revealed absolutely nothing then that would actually be in the defense's favor and there would be no reason to disclose it as evidence against Angela.

Does anyone think like me, that people like the Wagners that bought all this property with no big pay jobs or no prior family inheritance and got all the little business and tax right offs and that could be, just saying that could be a front to laundry money for some bigger outfits (Mafia) JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni