Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, call the TANF connection in your state. The eligibility center will know if that benefit is available in your state.
A general link to the state that you know of. In my state there appears to be no administrative provision. I would appreciate the link.

I'm attaching the link for VA TANF manual, this is a federal program and is the same not matter what state.
I find NO reference to parents receiving benefits for adoption.
I've had at least 10 clients give up parental right and benefits for TANF ended immediately.
Does your state have a special program that's not under TANF?

Just got email response from my friend at VA CPS and VA does NOT continue benefits for the parent.
Can you please, reference a link. Child protection is my passion.

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)

Here is the link for Utah, it has changed to 12 months.
Adoption Assistance

Cell phone date broke this case.

AJ was wrapped in plastic.

Good to see cell data turn around time is getting quicker.
Crazy, we’ll kill him, wrap him up good, get rid of him, call 911 & get on with life.
Do these people not ever think about getting caught or better yet, putting him in foster care or allowing a family member or a normal person to adopt?

Cell phone date broke this case.

AJ was wrapped in plastic.
I need a link to presser. I wonder what data was on the phone
Don't know a lot about the forensics of cell phone information, but I'm guessing they either took their phones with them to the site, and/or texted back and forth about it. Glad they aren't very bright either way....

So the mom’s lawyer was obviously upset because the mom confessed. He probably wanted her to remain silence despite all of the evidence. I don’t understand how these lawyers sleep at night. If she had followed the lawyers instructions, AJ might have never been brought home. Who the EFF wants that for a 5 year old???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave