TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mesquite Police Sergeant Mark Bradford says security camera footage shows Reyes exiting her car and walking off-screen. He says that’s the last time she was recently seen."

The above can't be true, since she was seen in the garage video later than that.

Mesquite Police Search For Missing Mother

Thank you for finding this. You are correct it does not make sense that she was last seen exiting her car if she was seen on CCTV in the garage.

Let's revisit some of the information we know:

"The last time she spoke to her daughter was at noon on Wednesday, warning her about the weather, she told CBS 11 News. However, when she called her daughter’s manager later, the manager told her Reyes never returned to work after lunch.

The babysitter, who called 911 to report Reyes missing, told Fox4, “Her child is the most important thing in her life.” She added that she spoke to Reyes later that day, “She talking to me 3 or 4 p.m. She was okay,” the babysitter said. “We were talking about her job.”

In the video, Reyes can be seen talking on the phone to someone outside an elevator. Police have identified and interviewed the person she was talking to, but said the person was unable to shed any light on the case."

He also told WFAA that Reyes originally came from Veracruz, Mexico and just recently became a U.S. citizen."​

Texas Mother Reported Missing After Not Picking Up Child From Babysitter: Report

"Mesquite Police Sergeant Mark Bradford says security camera footage shows Reyes exiting her car and walking off-screen. He says that’s the last time she was recently seen."

The above can't be true, since she was seen in the garage video later than that.

That's what I was thinking too. It doesn't make sense that she was seen exiting her car and walking off screen. We know that she was last seen at the elevator and walked off screen.

I’m also wondering the nature of this relationship... if he had texted something emotional or upsetting, or called during lunch break (or if she was just thinking of him and felt need to visit him) she could have had some “liquid courage” before attempting to see or confront him in person.
To me, some relationships can be almost like drug addiction. You could spend your last penny, skip work, stop communicating with loved ones, make bad impulsive decisions etc.. it’s possible that she could be with this ex now, and feeling lots of shame while she is off with him, especially because her family already judges their past relationship...possibly making it harder to come home and admit that she “relapsed” into an abusive relationship?
I fear that this is not the case and we will slowly hear more about her ex and his apartment or car as the weeks go by :(

I’m also wondering the nature of this relationship... if he had texted something emotional or upsetting, or called during lunch break (or if she was just thinking of him and felt need to visit him) she could have had some “liquid courage” before attempting to see or confront him in person.
To me, some relationships can be almost like drug addiction. You could spend your last penny, skip work, stop communicating with loved ones, make bad impulsive decisions etc.. it’s possible that she could be with this ex now, and feeling lots of shame while she is off with him, especially because her family already judges their past relationship...possibly making it harder to come home and admit that she “relapsed” into an abusive relationship?
I fear that this is not the case and we will slowly hear more about her ex and his apartment or car as the weeks go by :(

I agree. LE needs to do a "reinterview" at that apartment complex. Her vehicle was discovered the next day -- after she was seen near the elevator.

I'm thinking that she may have been waiting for the person who lives there to get home from work. She may have arrived at the apartment complex only to find that they were not there. She then may have been talking to that same person on the phone by the elevator.

It would be helpful to know who ended the relationship. I'm with those who believe she looks drugged, rather than inebriated. I think someone slipped something in her drink without her knowledge. As the drug starts to wear off she tries to pull herself together to get back to work. I think the lanyard has her work i.d. and keys and her focus is finding her car, but she's looking down at her phone because she's too disoriented to remember where she parked and is checking a map. jmho
Maybe high for courage?

If I were LE I'd be so far up ex-bf's butt he would taste it. If Prisma blew off her job to go to bf's place that tells me there is high passion here. Perhaps she was stalking him and refusing to leave until he came down. Perhaps she's done that before. Perhaps he finally came downstairs to the garage and took care of business. And I still suspect he's married.

My opinion only.

Thank you for finding this. You are correct it does not make sense that she was last seen exiting her car if she was seen on CCTV in the garage.

That's what I was thinking too. It doesn't make sense that she was seen exiting her car and walking off screen. We know that she was last seen at the elevator and walked off screen.

The report that the video of her exiting her vehicle as the ‘last time she was seen’ was published before they found the video of her at the elevator. So at that time, it was indeed the last known sighting, but further investigation found the video of her at 5:50pm at the elevator.

Some say that time heals all wounds. Relationships that were once good, and turn bad, sometimes seem not that bad after some time. It's possible that Prisma and the ex-boyfriend were spending a little time together for the sake of the good times, and then things went south again.

I think this wording is interesting:

"Reyes can be seen talking on the phone to someone outside an elevator. Police have identified and interviewed the person she was talking to, but said the person was unable to shed any light on the case."​

Does that mean that the call was unrelated to the ex-boyfriend, or that the call was with the ex-boyfriend but he did not shed light on her disappearance? Does it mean that she called the car dealership and they were unable to shed any light on the case?

Some say that time heals all wounds. Relationships that were once good, and turn bad, sometimes seem not that bad after some time. It's possible that Prisma and the ex-boyfriend were spending a little time together for the sake of the good times, and then things went south again.

"Reyes can be seen talking on the phone to someone outside an elevator. Police have identified and interviewed the person she was talking to, but said the person was unable to shed any light on the case."​

Does that mean that the call was unrelated to the ex-boyfriend, or that the call was with the ex-boyfriend but he did not shed light on her disappearance? Does it mean that she called the car dealership and they were unable to shed any light on the case?

Or the babysitter? The only one we know she spoke to that afternoon, as far as I know.

In my opinion, these are the subjects that are often interviewed again, after more intelligence is gathered.

Or the babysitter? The only one we know she spoke to that afternoon, as far as I know.

She did speak to her mother, but that was before she spoke to the babysitter.

"Her mother, Lilia Peralta, told CBS11 that Reyes has never left her family and never go anywhere without letting them know. Her last conversation with her daughter was at noon on Wednesday to warn her about the storms."

Search for mom after she failed to pick up her child from the babysitters | Daily Mail Online

Let's revisit some of the information we know:

"The last time she spoke to her daughter was at noon on Wednesday, warning her about the weather, she told CBS 11 News. However, when she called her daughter’s manager later, the manager told her Reyes never returned to work after lunch.

The babysitter, who called 911 to report Reyes missing, told Fox4, “Her child is the most important thing in her life.” She added that she spoke to Reyes later that day, “She talking to me 3 or 4 p.m. She was okay,” the babysitter said. “We were talking about her job.”

In the video, Reyes can be seen talking on the phone to someone outside an elevator. Police have identified and interviewed the person she was talking to, but said the person was unable to shed any light on the case."

He also told WFAA that Reyes originally came from Veracruz, Mexico and just recently became a U.S. citizen."​

Texas Mother Reported Missing After Not Picking Up Child From Babysitter: Report

I wonder what time her Mom spoke to the manager later? The babysitter talked to her at 3 or 4 ( seems to me the babysitter could give a more accurate time by looking at her phone history) and thought Prisma was on her lunch. All seemed good and Prisma conformed she would pick her son up at normal time of 7:40. When she was about 2 hours late the babysitter called 911. Why did the Mom call her work as no one would have known she was missing before 7:40? She called at noon to warn of the weather. Did she call back again to give another warning? The manager said Prisma never returned? What time as that? Did anyone try to call Prisma at that time and if so, did her phone ring without being answered or got straight to voicemail?

I wonder what time her Mom spoke to the manager later? The babysitter talked to her at 3 or 4 ( seems to me the babysitter could give a more accurate time by looking at her phone history) and thought Prisma was on her lunch. All seemed good and Prisma conformed she would pick her son up at normal time of 7:40. When she was about 2 hours late the babysitter called 911. Why did the Mom call her work as no one would have known she was missing before 7:40? She called at noon to warn of the weather. Did she call back again to give another warning? The manager said Prisma never returned? What time as that? Did anyone try to call Prisma at that time and if so, did her phone ring without being answered or got straight to voicemail?

When Prisma didn't show to pick up her son, the babysitter probably called Prisma's mother. The mother, being a mother, probably then called Prisma's manager. (Just guessing here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee