Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would check in one more time before heading to bed....was just hoping that maybe there would be some BIG news tonight. Kinda starting to get the feeling something is getting ready to go down...hopeful that tomorrow is the day!!!!! Good night

The new sketch...
  • Was drawn two years ago 2/17/17, three days after the girls were found
  • Is of the unidentified killer
  • Is based on the description of a witness
  • Was drawn based on how the witness described the suspect using a facial identification reference sheet
  • Was drawn by a different artist than the one who drew the first sketch
Officials said the new image came about after some bit of new information that had been "continuously reviewed and examined."

Authorities said the image "more accurately" depicted the face of the suspect from video recorded on German's cell phone while she and Abigail were on the High Bridge.

'New' Delphi suspect sketch was drawn days after murders of 2 Indiana girls, artist says

Indiana State Police are now saying the new sketch of the Delphi suspect is their current person of interest and the first sketch - released two years ago - is not a person of interest at this time.
ISP: First Delphi sketch is not POI in murders
Thank you Pommy. I've been floundering over this since Monday!

Ditto. It could be as simple as the sister telling a friend she was dropping them off, that person tells someone else, just in convo.
I’ve considered they were followed, perhaps? Maybe driving they were talking & giggling, not noticing?

If the vehicle was spotted at noon by a passerby (which was talked about in one of the last two threads) and that vehicle belonged to BG then he was there almost 2 hours earlier than A&L.
We know that the woman with the dog who saw and spoke to BG never saw A&L so he must have been there before they arrived. IMO.

Thursday, Apr 25th 2019

EXCLUSIVE: 'I know my strong-willed girl fought for her life.' Grandfather of one of murdered Indiana teens tells of family's devastation as police say 'we're back to square one'

An old, Dennis Bridge said the local area was a place where 'kids play until sunset and then they come home' and that he believed the Monon High Bridge was a 'hangout'.mud-spattered sedan sits on the property near Delphi were police served the search warrant Thursday

Tipped off: Police were led to the property by tips that have been coming in since Libby German, 14, and Abby Williams, 13, were found dead on Tuesday

yes, i remember that

Question for those who think LE knows who BG is.

If they have enough evidence to firmly believe who he is, why not arrest and charge him with murder? Why hold a press conference?

Help me understand your thinking. To me, the presser was basically stating a profile of who BG could be and starting over from scratch. “Just getting started”.

I’m completely dumbfounded as to why the sudden switch to a completely different sketch. They said the two sketches were not the same person.
If they know who, they don't know where. If they know who and where they don't have the DNA they have said they had and all the DNA samples they have been taking from people is just for appearances. If they really have DNA, then they don't know who and this sketch and PC was to generate new interest, new tips, turn up the heat.

I agree. I really don’t think they know specifically who they are looking for. It really seemed to me that they were letting the suspect know that they were mistaken (yes mistaken!!!) in using that first sketch. I said before that the emotion shown by Carter was based somewhat in that miss step. And honestly, think about it, for 2 years people were looking for a completely different looking person. Billboards, flyers, Press Conferences! I should add that to me these two sketches have nothing in common. Nothing. Moo

I agree that they look nothing alike.
WS should remove the side-by-side photos displayed here on right side of thread...
Jmo

I agree. I really don’t think they know specifically who they are looking for. It really seemed to me that they were letting the suspect know that they were mistaken (yes mistaken!!!) in using that first sketch. I said before that the emotion shown by Carter was based somewhat in that miss step. And honestly, think about it, for 2 years people were looking for a completely different looking person. Billboards, flyers, Press Conferences! I should add that to me these two sketches have nothing in common. Nothing. Moo

Maybe "new direction" kinda/sorta means LE is "starting over".

ETA:. Not that info gleaned previously has been useless... I'm sure it HAS been helpful. But, after 2 yrs with no one in custody... They must re-start investigation.

Last edited:
Starting to feel this book was left somewhere maybe LE has investigated.
Starting to feel this book was left somewhere maybe LE has investigated.

I really think there is some significance to the mention of of the book. Seemingly random things inserted into that PC. I believe it had to be a way of communicating with the killer.

If they have DNA they can do genealogical testing and it's only a matter of time, even if it takes a while to work out all the family trees if he's local it's not a highly populated area. Is that the new unexpected direction? Would also make sense if they ran it got hits back to families with roots going way back in Delphi. I'm sure there are a lot of residents descended from the same ancestors over there in that county?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member