Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it change since the press conference? Because I thought he said, same guy.
ISP: First Delphi sketch is not POI in murders

• They are not the same person
  • The person depicted in the originally released sketch is not presently a person of interest in this investigation
  • The sketch released on April 22nd is representative of the face of the person captured in the video on Liberty German’s cell phone as he was walking on the high bridge
  • The person in the sketch released April 22nd is described as having a youthful appearance, but could fall in the age range from his 20’s to late 30’s
  • This person’s appearance could look different today if he has grown a mustache, beard or let his hair grow longer or cut his hair shorter than depicted in the sketch

It sounds like some posters believe LE knows the suspect but can’t nail him yet and others believe LE doesn’t know him yet. Am I right? From the PC, I felt LE was aiming it at a specific person that they know. They made it sound like everyone will be shocked to find out who the killer is because he’s not an upstanding guy that everyone thought!

Here’s what I’m so freaking irritated about: Imo the voice is not that of a young person. Can someone please explain this?

During the conference it was said that BG may appear younger than he is. I think so because I also think his voice is not a young man's voice. However, my sister listened to the recording for the first time today and said, "Oh... he's young. He's in his late 20's." Other members here have also said he sounds younger than the "original" BG's portrait led them to believe he was. I guess it really does come down to personal opinion. He sounds like he's at least 40 to me, but.... not to others.

It's interesting how so many were adamant (and still are) that they can see similarities in the 2 sketches, when they are actually of 2 different people. It's not about those people been wrong, but just how powerful personal interpretation is, particularly when the scope of information is so very narrow.
Much the same as "Is the dress white or blue?"

That said, I'm one who sees similarities. I see familial similarities of two different people. I never thought it to be the same person exactly but perhaps an older version and a younger version within the same family. And I've even considered both sketches might meld together to be a completely different person because I do see similarities.

Of course, now we know that sketch #2 is now the suspect and #1 is not.

It is said when telling a lie to stay as close to the truth as possible. Perhaps early on a person(s) from the initial search provided valuable info to authorities that now has been proven as false.

I have a hunch investigators have data that an individuals alibi was fabricated. My theory is his/her deceit was detected when their phone pinged at the cell tower near the trail/crime scene. Perhaps that is why investigators want witnesses as to the car being at the parking lot between noon and 5/5:30 pm that day.

My theory/opinion only.

I just read the transcript of the press conference (posted at beginning of this thread) which stated the car was parked there on February 14 from noon to 5, which was the day after the murders. Did Carter really say that date or is it an error in transcription?

With it being reported that the families left the press conference angry or frustrated, it makes me wonder if they were blindsided with the info. I can’t imagine them not being prepped ahead of time??? MOO
I thought it was interesting wording they used at the press conference when they referred to the first sketch as “secondary.” Why not just say to disregard it? Is there a significance there?

MOO since they have had a thousand tips since the press conference, they may have more info than they had on Monday. I hope their new direction is proving productive.

BG stands for bridge guy. Law enforcement have confirmed he is the killer he just looks younger now as shown in the latest sketch provided.

The man in sketch one is not a person of interest anymore and sketch one is to be disregarded.

The New FBI poster may help

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german/@@download.pdf

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams/@@download.pdf

I broke the promise to myself about resetting my perception and clicked on your first link. To my eye, that’s the photo to the right of the sketch that’s always looked like a much younger guy than the first sketch. It’s a better resemblance to the new sketch IMO.

I saw a picture of the room in which the press conference was held. There was a huge banner with various terms for God on it, such as: savior, deliverer, etc. There was also a smaller banner with a symbol on it almost like curved crosses. Are these usually in that room, or were they sending a seriously religious message? Will try to find the picture.

Such a great observation. Also wondering if there was a significance to announcing the press conference just before Easter weekend, and holding it the day after Easter. I can’t help but think there’s something very significant here with all these religious connotations.

I have known teenagers that have the deep voice of an old man. Back in high school, I dated one.

It is hard to tell how old someone is based on their voice. The only thing I thought was “He doesn’t sound like the 50 yr old fat man”.

LE said the man may look younger than he actually is. I believe they gave us a hint. Perhaps he look a young and “sounds young” but is much older.

Let’s put this mystery to rest everyone... There are many reasons there are different sketches and many reasons they are “different looking”. I don’t know why LE released 1 initially and not the other or others... ONLY they know that and I TRUST THEM.... We should all trust this process/LE This is “blood on their hands” if you will... THEY WANT to solve this more than anything... Reputations, ego, community trust,. Safety, and most of all for the loved ones and family of those girls...
1. Different witnesses gave descriptions to an artist based on their memory of who they saw as a POI. Each witness sits with a sketch artist and a composite is “born”
2. LE created one based off of the photo/video Libby took (but we know they always said it was not very accurate due to the pixels (THEY EVEN CONTACTED DISNEY on this subject)
3. LE will tell you (I’ve been through this) to remember anything that you can remember, they will allow a witness to look at different noses, eyes, etc... they want anything that a witness can remember down on paper while it is fresh in their minds... research the process of crime sketch artists if you have further questions.....

ISP: First Delphi sketch is not POI in murders

• They are not the same person
  • The person depicted in the originally released sketch is not presently a person of interest in this investigation
  • The sketch released on April 22nd is representative of the face of the person captured in the video on Liberty German’s cell phone as he was walking on the high bridge
  • The person in the sketch released April 22nd is described as having a youthful appearance, but could fall in the age range from his 20’s to late 30’s
  • This person’s appearance could look different today if he has grown a mustache, beard or let his hair grow longer or cut his hair shorter than depicted in the sketch
Thanks. It seems things are heating up in this investigation.

Such a great observation. Also wondering if there was a significance to announcing the press conference just before Easter weekend, and holding it the day after Easter. I can’t help but think there’s something very significant here with all these religious connotations.
Me too. LE even said something like “Everyone will be shocked to know who you really are and aren’t an upstanding guy” or something... Along with The Shack movie reference, I’m tempted to think they’re targeting someone who is well-known in the community and an active member of a church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave