CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot & murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish you could of followed but I completely understand it’s not your place to do so. I really hope SW cracks soon. I hope she’s realizing what kind of danger she’s truly in.
I realize this is pretty non eventful, but just wanted to share:

About two weeks ago, I saw MQ + SW at the Walmart Grocery store off Calloway in Bakersfield. I recognized SW right away. They had the newborn with them as well as a 4-5 year old little boy, I'm guessing MQ's child from a previous relationship. Anyways, you know how sometimes you can just pick up on energy? It was obvious to me that MQ makes SW nervous, as if she's walking on eggshells around him. It was sad. I was so tempted to follow them, as we ended up checking out of the store at the same time and I saw them at their car in the parking lot. However, I tried to remind myself that I'm not Nancy Drew, so I didn't follow. They were headed East on Olive Drive after leaving the store; headed towards Oildale. I know they live in Rosedale so it was enough to make me wonder where they were going with a newborn. I guess part of me wanted to follow them, thinking maybe they were headed somewhere that would lead to clues? Anyways, I'm sorta rambling now- but wanted to share that it was obvious to me after seeing them in person, that SW is scared of MQ. No doubt in my mind.
Wish

Any info or the skeletal remains found in lost hills? There’s so many it could be- Baylee, Micah, Ryan, Karlie...

Seems like it really could be Ryan since that is the area his car was found. However, from what I understand, several bodies have been found in that area over the years. It's a hot spot for trouble.

Seems like it really could be Ryan since that is the area his car was found. However, from what I understand, several bodies have been found in that area over the years. It's a hot spot for trouble.
Yeah, it’s only 5 minutes from I5 so it seems to be an easy place for people to dump bodies and then easily jump back on the interstate

Ryan? Is he missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member