Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know if they were abducted or even taken to another location. I'm not sure what the distance is between the bridge and where they were found, though. He may have killed them after walking them to the area near the creek.
The entire event may have only lasted an hour. Imo
Thanks I didn't truly mean abduction since we do not know the method. I am sure they walked somewhere with him. Do people atill go to this area and walk on this bridge?

But the very next paragraph says they were lying in the grass in a group of trees.

I had only read the quote in the post.

Also thinking of what evidently was erroneous rumor.

Sorry all for the distraction

I am something like 40 pages behind... but.. what the heck, man.
So the two sketches are not the same person.
The new sketch is bridge guy.
The first sketch is no longer POI.

But... is it another guy? Or just a figment created from the video.

Color me confused. If new sketch is BG, and old sketch was created from video of BG, then they ARE the same guy, they just think new sketch is more accurate.
But that's not what was said.

I could understand, sort of, if there were two sketches, one from FBI based on video, and one from someone else (LE? - I think local LE) based on eye witness.
Eye witnesses get a bad rap, and probably for good reason, as human memory is fallible.

BUT - why wouldn't both sketches be released?
We got this one from HERE, and this one from HERE - and we would like to speak to 'both' of these 'people'.

I just don't get that.

That's what I've been puzzled over too. I'm starting to wonder if the original sketch that they said was made after several people saw this guy walking around on the trails was a different guy. Maybe dressed similar to bridge guy? What bridge guy was wearing is pretty standard dress for walking around in the woods......wear layers and if it gets too warm take one off....

Thanks I didn't truly mean abduction since we do not know the method. I am sure they walked somewhere with him. Do people atill go to this area and walk on this bridge?

I recall it reported that it’s presently fenced off pending a future restoration project. Anyone here who’s been there recently?

Anyone else having a hard time looking at this new sketch and seeing similarities with BG in the video? I know the quality of the video stills are relatively poor, but still, it’s just hard to see the resemblance, anyone else struggling with this?
Yes. I know we have pages of people saying they see similarities, but for me, the difference is like .... between a 20-30 year old (new sketch) and ... some older, different guy (on tracks). Drives me nuts. If you told me to walk around and look for the guy on the tracks, I’m not looking for the guy in the new sketch at all.

Anyone else having a hard time looking at this new sketch and seeing similarities with BG in the video? I know the quality of the video stills are relatively poor, but still, it’s just hard to see the resemblance, anyone else struggling with this?
I think BG's head and most of his face are covered in the video. I think what we have thought was facial hair is a gator or other facial covering.

I am just now getting to view all of your enhancements, so I'm sorry if this type of discussion is long passed...however, does anyone else maybe see a backwards camo baseball-style cap? Maybe even a flat bill? With the back of the cap being pulled low over his eyes like some of the younger kids do? Now I've been here since the beginning, so believe me, I know the discussions about what may/may not be in these images has been beaten to death and is frustrating to some... However, my biggest issue with the new sketch is the curly hair. I've always seen straight, brownish hair with his crown exposed at the top of his head. Others often saw different types of hats. Now I'm going in reverse and questioning whether or not that's really his hair. If this sketch is based on who a witness saw him, why is it curly??
search
Distressed Camo Baseball Hat
Yea in a few pics I outlined the pixels that are the brim, these pixels are not the background they are part of him/his clothing. If the FBI took time they can clearly see the difference the in the pixels. You can also clearly see the indentation where the hat isn't touching his head on the top front part of his head.

That's what I've been puzzled over too. I'm starting to wonder if the original sketch that they said was made after several people saw this guy walking around on the trails was a different guy. Maybe dressed similar to bridge guy? What bridge guy was wearing is pretty standard dress for walking around in the woods......wear layers and if it gets too warm take one off....

I wonder too. Maybe he really was a POI but recent information came to light that caused LE to change focus to the driver of the car parked at 300N instead? But we’ll probably never know as LE isn’t about to share their past or present POI list with us.

I know i am far behind but, the reason why i don’t think the perp found them through Snapchat is because snapchats only go to approved friends. Unless they friended random people they didn’t know on the app, only friends would see it. The app also lists your friends and I’m sure LE would have pursued that avenue if they did.

Jumping off this, I feel like an old dog trying to learn new tricks here, metaphorically speaking. Just sayin. Meaning I have certain ideas in my head (for example that BG is/was a predator hunting for victim and was unknown to the girls previously, etc) and now everything is forced to being re-examined, which I guess is good...

Last edited:
Yes. I know we have pages of people saying they see similarities, but for me, the difference is like .... between a 20-30 year old (new sketch) and ... some older, different guy (on tracks). Drives me nuts. If you told me to walk around and look for the guy on the tracks, I’m not looking for the guy in the new sketch at all.
Look at my sketches back toward the beginning of the current thread and tell me if that bears any resemblance to what you see.

Same here. There's a post by RedBeard that has a video where he zoomed in closer to the face that gave me a better impression of BG's face. I'll send ya a link if I can find it again.

When LE said in the presser that the BG didn't expect them to change directions IMO he's also speaking to the photo. This person has been walking around for 2 years knowing the wrong sketch is being used. But then when LE presented the new sketch I can imagine BG was hit with a new wave of nervousness.

Yea in a few pics I outlined the pixels that are the brim, these pixels are not the background they are part of him/his clothing. If the FBI took time they can clearly see the difference the in the pixels.

One thing, LE indicated early on both Disney and NASA assisted in improving the quality of the photo shots grabbed from the video. Is it possible some of what appears to be pixels are a result of their enhancements?

When LE said in the presser that the BG didn't expect them to change directions IMO he's also speaking to the photo. This person has been walking around for 2 years knowing the wrong sketch is being used. But then when LE presented the new sketch I can imagine BG was hit with a new wave of nervousness.

Or a 2 X 4.

I wonder too. Maybe he really was a POI but recent information came to light that caused LE to change focus to the driver of the car parked at 300N instead? But we’ll probably never know as LE isn’t about to share their past or present POI list with us.

That would definitely be a possibility too.

One thing, LE indicated early on both Disney and NASA assisted in improving the quality of the photo shots grabbed from the video. Is it possible some of what appears to be pixels are a result of their enhancements?
It's possible, they have the file as "motion fix" so all they did was run a stabilization really; at least in the video. Also they did nothing to the contrast, exposure etc. They basically ran it through lightroom from the looks of it, also looks like they tried to clear some jpeg artifacts which I also did on a few. The pixels I pointed out came from the video that I screen shotted myself. If they have some hidden better version of any of this stuff; they are only hurting the case by not releasing it and making us speculate on this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members