Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding to your thoughts, does anyone recall the video by GH showing the route taken to drop off the girls at the trail? IIRC BP provided the information. I’m wondering if it included the actual location where they were dropped off as well.

I recall GH's videos and others.
It was stated where the girls were dropped off.
They had a bit of a walk to the bridge, and it was thought perhaps they had taken photos along the way.
MOO.

Adding to your thoughts, does anyone recall the video by GH showing the route taken to drop off the girls at the trail? IIRC BP provided the information. I’m wondering if it included the actual location where they were dropped off as well.

Yes, they were not driven and dropped off at the trailhead where the car was. He had information on that and it one point drove it. Or somebody he knew drove it and he posted it. It was nowhere near where are the car was in my opinion.

He also has some recent videos showing that you could not zoom in on the photograph and or photograph of the video screenshot to see details of the face. It was too pixelated he said. And he showed examples of it.

Exactly. After I watched it a few times I set it to .25 speed and got it to paused on that spot. You could make out the wide face/jaw

Is it possible he’s just spitting on the ground? That was my first impression.

I found this picture on a website... says libby sent this via snapchat ..I'm sure if this is a real picture that it's already been posted :

3D36B46600000578-4224810-image-m-78_1487103487283.jpg

There are 18 or so pictures posted here www.dailymail.co.uk

Almost sounds like he’s saying hey guys ... you’re not supposed to be on the bridge or don’t go across the bridge it’s too dangerous and they say we need to get back that way how are we supposed to go and he says down the hill.
His time changes too like nice hey guys them irritated down the hill.

This is my reading of the new audio, yes, agree.

I would think the FBI would tell him exactly how to act, but I could have watched too many movies.
Nothing about that conference seemed sincere in terms of emotion.
There’s an early interview on video....going by memory here because I’ll never be able to find it. But one of the officers speaking (ISP or Carroll county, can’t recall) said they often got the suggestion to let the FBI digital experts help to produce a better photo. He was somewhat chuckling as he described what they had to work with at the onset, “a blurry mess” iirc and that’s when he mentioned assistance from Disney and NASA even had been sought, who assumably employ the best digital experts in the country. So I don’t think there’s anything else worthy of releasing.
Yea I think the phone was either tampered with (deleted stuff) or they found it in the water and recovered it from the damaged hard drive or memory card of the phone. Maybe what we see is the best they got out of that. But I am saying in regard to the new composite poi drawing, someone said a few threads back that the FBI used some type of facial mapping or something, if they did it off that semi raw video they put out, there is no way that is going to be greatly accurate imo. If there is some better video or photo they did it off, why haven't they put that photo out and if they mapped it, why haven't they 3d modeled it? Maybe that person was misspeaking or I was misreading.

Last edited:
To help clarify. Sketch released in 2017 (older/heavier set/hat) was drawn approximately five months after the murder "and was based on "recent information" from a witness who saw the suspect about the time of German and Williams' deaths." More information here: Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect. Sketch released in April, 2019 (younger-looking/no hat/ thinner) was drawn days after the murder by Master Trooper Taylor Bryant and "based on the description of a man by a witness who reported seeing something they felt needed to be reported." More information here: 'New' Delphi suspect sketch was drawn days after murders of 2 Indiana girls, artist says. The sketch released in 2017 is no longer considered to be a person of interest. We don't know why. The sketch released in April, 2019 is considered to be the suspect and is, according to law enforcement, BG.
The sketches are of two different people. The person in the first sketch is no longer considered a POI. Why? I have to wonder if they now realize who the person is, in the first sketch.

What if they know who the person is in the first sketch? That sketch was drawn from a witness account of a suspect seen about the time of the girl's deaths. Libby's dad was there around 3 pm and maybe he is the person the witness saw. I know it's way out there but maybe a possibility.

Agreed. The optics aren’t good, and no law enforcement organization wants to make the announcement they made.

This was a very big deal, and has some solid basis.

Not a guess. Not a feeling. Not a fishing expedition.

You just made me think of something. Did not somebody leave Law Enforcement after this happen, and said he would come back if things changed. And now he is back? I'm trying to remember the specifics and I can't, but perhaps he was somebody who did not believe the original thing and left, and now that they have changed directions he is back on? I'm not sure if I'm making myself clear on this, but perhaps somebody understands.

There is no way this Perp could be living in that small town and not be identified.

He must be from a surrounding town. Connected through an opposing softball team, soccer team the girls played, or?

Amateur opinion and speculation

Now, supposedly nobody saw the guy actually on the bridge, right? So how do they have confirmation the killer is the same guy in the video? I mean, concrete, definitive proof.
Snipped.

Good question.

I wonder if there is more video that makes it obvious that BG is the killer. Or maybe something said on audio indicates BG is the one talking.

jmo

By asking the public for help, isn't LE asking if the public knows more than LE?

They're asking for tips. For witnesses. For people who heard or saw or know something about a possible perp. Because clearly LE can't create that. They have to gather it.

I don't understand how that could possibly be confused with "we don't know how to do our jobs and need your theories and expertise."

The sketches are of two different people. The person in the first sketch is no longer considered a POI. Why? I have to wonder if they now realize who the person is, in the first sketch.

What if they know who the person is in the first sketch? That sketch was drawn from a witness account of a suspect seen about the time of the girl's deaths. Libby's dad was there around 3 pm and maybe he is the person the witness saw. I know it's way out there but maybe a possibility.

I just am so disheartened that for months and years, the incorrect visual was put on billboards all over the place. And now, they won't be replaced and no one will know of the new one perhaps as they did the original one that was plastered all over the United States at that time for truckers especially.

Is it possible he’s just spitting on the ground? That was my first impression.

That's definitely a possibility too. To be honest that was the first thing I thought too when I watched it slowed down, then after watching it a few more times changed my mind.

Your post made me google the ISP sketch artist and I found this article from 2010 about him. He seems pretty well qualified and this was 9 years ago so he has a lot more experience now. Also discusses a bit about his process.

State trooper draws on college degree for sketches

Excellent article about the sketch artist of the relevant drawing, and he already had 20 years experience when this article written! Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine