Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, if LE is showing us the video of BG as being the murderer, until this man will come from the sunken, finally admitting: he is the man in the video, but isn't the murderer? Maybe the real murderer was waiting for him down the hill, perhaps for a drug deal? - My thoughts at that time now.

ohhh...you mean to take the attention off of the real suspect and hope that doing so aggravates him so that he acts out? (or gives himself away by trying to divert attention back to himself?) it would be a clever move, but could be a dangerous one, too.

at this point, my brain is complete mush. i have spent the last 48 hours bouncing around the internet trying to solve this damn riddle, but don't feel like i've gotten anything but more confused. lol.

there is an interesting tweet put out in the last couple of hours by a family member that gives me LOTS of hope, tho! don't think i can post it.

This is the first time I've posted but I wanted to share some of my thoughts with everyone...

• My first thought when looking at the newly released sketch is...he has a 'baby face'
    • I see chubby cheeks...and if he has reddish/brown hair I could see them possibly reddening easy
    • I also think that this could tie into the POI looking younger than he actually is
    • I feel like he is in the age range of 20-30 at this time
      • I know the voice sounds deep and of an older person...but I'm from southern Indiana and I know many people in that age range with some very deep voices
  • I feel like he has to be local and extremely comfortable with that area...the park/bridge/roads the whole 9 yards
    • I feel like he grew up there and spent a large amount of time in that park and probably knew the area like the back of his hand
      • Perhaps this park/trail area is/was indeed his 'backyard' so to say
    • In the very, very short clip of video that has been provided I get a very confident vibe from him, hands in pockets and walking closer to the edge of the bridge than most generally would
  • More on the video clip...
    • I feel like whatever the POI is wearing is probably irrelevant at this point...law enforcement is more interested in people examining his behavior and movement than they are with what he has on in the video
      • That leads me to believe that whatever they have determined that he has on is something that is very ordinary to the area...nothing that is going to jump out at someone to be recognizable or memorable...more than likely neutral toned/plain shirts, boots or hiking shoes of some sort and basic blue jeans.
  • I do not feel like Abby and Libby were planned targets, I think this was a completely random act and they were unfortunately in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    • I feel like the probably had some sort of 'kit' with him so to speak...but we have no idea what sort of weapons he had on him at the time
      • Regardless...it doesn't take a whole lot of room to hide a knife, gun, taser, or anything of that sort
  • I also feel like the attacker is someone that is maybe not very popular with the ladies.
    • Maybe in his day to day life he's a very insecure and introverted person
    • I feel like Valentine's Day played a big role in this attack, perhaps he was turned down for a date or maybe a girl he had been talking to either in person or online ended things abruptly with him..."ghosted him" if you will.
    • I sense rage as well...which unfortunately leads me to think that a knife was maybe involved...knives are usually used in more rage filled killings...at least that's the theory I have.
  • For some reason I get this vibe that he has a very overbearing mother...
    • I feel like she may be the one that is involved with the church and maybe drags him along
    • She could also be a school teacher in the area
    • I feel like she was/is very strict with what he does/wears...maybe she even buys his clothes still? That could explain the plainness of them and the 'dad jeans'
    • I think that the officer could have been referring to his mother when he said "what are those closest to you going to think when they find out what you've done?"...like what is your mother going to think of you when she finds out you did this? ...and I feel like that will bother him a great deal
  • I also do not think that he himself has children
    • I think he could be an uncle or have younger siblings...maybe around the age of Abby and Libby
  • I've been trying to think about how he got the girls to 'obey' him...I think they probably assumed and he probably even told them that if they did as he said and 'obeyed' him that he'd let them go.
    • I could see him handcuffing them together or something as well, to keep them corralled so to speak...that way he didn't have to worry about one taking off or one trying to attack or overpower him in some way
      • I don't think either girl would have willingly left the other one...but how would he know that?
  • I haven't really sat and thought about the car or any of that part of this puzzle yet...but hopefully somebody finds this random babbling of mine somewhat insightful.

Clearly this is all my own opinion and I have no actual clue as to what took place on that day.
Welcome @Ccwelsh87!
Great post and insight - thank you. :)

ohhh...you mean to take the attention off of the real suspect and hope that doing so aggravates him so that he acts out? (or gives himself away by trying to divert attention back to himself?) it would be a clever move, but could be a dangerous one, too.

at this point, my brain is complete mush. i have spent the last 48 hours bouncing around the internet trying to solve this damn riddle, but don't feel like i've gotten anything but more confused. lol.

there is an interesting tweet put out in the last couple of hours by a family member that gives me LOTS of hope, tho! don't think i can post it.
Is it in a news article or something?

i'm a long time lurker, love the ideas and conversation here. forgive me if this is against the rules or just totally outlandish... but can i ask if anyone's really looking into the nicole bowen case? again, unsure of what i'm allowed to discuss or share, but i would assume anything since there have already been homicide charges pressed. anyone?

EDIT: i mean, is anyone looking into the suspect(s) in that case being tied to the delphi murders.

This is the first time I've posted but I wanted to share some of my thoughts with everyone...

• My first thought when looking at the newly released sketch is...he has a 'baby face'
    • I see chubby cheeks...and if he has reddish/brown hair I could see them possibly reddening easy
    • I also think that this could tie into the POI looking younger than he actually is
    • I feel like he is in the age range of 20-30 at this time
      • I know the voice sounds deep and of an older person...but I'm from southern Indiana and I know many people in that age range with some very deep voices
  • I feel like he has to be local and extremely comfortable with that area...the park/bridge/roads the whole 9 yards
    • I feel like he grew up there and spent a large amount of time in that park and probably knew the area like the back of his hand
      • Perhaps this park/trail area is/was indeed his 'backyard' so to say
    • In the very, very short clip of video that has been provided I get a very confident vibe from him, hands in pockets and walking closer to the edge of the bridge than most generally would
  • More on the video clip...
    • I feel like whatever the POI is wearing is probably irrelevant at this point...law enforcement is more interested in people examining his behavior and movement than they are with what he has on in the video
      • That leads me to believe that whatever they have determined that he has on is something that is very ordinary to the area...nothing that is going to jump out at someone to be recognizable or memorable...more than likely neutral toned/plain shirts, boots or hiking shoes of some sort and basic blue jeans.
  • I do not feel like Abby and Libby were planned targets, I think this was a completely random act and they were unfortunately in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    • I feel like the probably had some sort of 'kit' with him so to speak...but we have no idea what sort of weapons he had on him at the time
      • Regardless...it doesn't take a whole lot of room to hide a knife, gun, taser, or anything of that sort
  • I also feel like the attacker is someone that is maybe not very popular with the ladies.
    • Maybe in his day to day life he's a very insecure and introverted person
    • I feel like Valentine's Day played a big role in this attack, perhaps he was turned down for a date or maybe a girl he had been talking to either in person or online ended things abruptly with him..."ghosted him" if you will.
    • I sense rage as well...which unfortunately leads me to think that a knife was maybe involved...knives are usually used in more rage filled killings...at least that's the theory I have.
  • For some reason I get this vibe that he has a very overbearing mother...
    • I feel like she may be the one that is involved with the church and maybe drags him along
    • She could also be a school teacher in the area
    • I feel like she was/is very strict with what he does/wears...maybe she even buys his clothes still? That could explain the plainness of them and the 'dad jeans'
    • I think that the officer could have been referring to his mother when he said "what are those closest to you going to think when they find out what you've done?"...like what is your mother going to think of you when she finds out you did this? ...and I feel like that will bother him a great deal
  • I also do not think that he himself has children
    • I think he could be an uncle or have younger siblings...maybe around the age of Abby and Libby
  • I've been trying to think about how he got the girls to 'obey' him...I think they probably assumed and he probably even told them that if they did as he said and 'obeyed' him that he'd let them go.
    • I could see him handcuffing them together or something as well, to keep them corralled so to speak...that way he didn't have to worry about one taking off or one trying to attack or overpower him in some way
      • I don't think either girl would have willingly left the other one...but how would he know that?
  • I haven't really sat and thought about the car or any of that part of this puzzle yet...but hopefully somebody finds this random babbling of mine somewhat insightful.

Clearly this is all my own opinion and I have no actual clue as to what took place on that day.
Or insight as to the mind of a killer, best to leave profiling to profilers

I found this picture on a website... says libby sent this via snapchat ..I'm sure if this is a real picture that it's already been posted :

3D36B46600000578-4224810-image-m-78_1487103487283.jpg

There are 18 or so pictures posted here www.dailymail.co.uk
Does anyone know if Libby/Abby took any other photos that day (before encountering BG) that were perhaps not posted to social media? My suspicion is yes, just based on the knowledge that teen girls tend to take a lot of selfies, plus Libby was really interested in photography.

It's been over 72 hours since the press conference. What is the single most important piece of information you feel we have learned?

That we need to discard the “secondary” sketch and focus on this “new (old) one”. And that BG could be as young as 18 and no older than 40. Which I just can’t seem to come to terms with yet lol.

Everything else to me is straight out of profiling 101 with a new personalized spin, jmo. It’s no epiphany that his name might appear in the initial interviews, nor is it that he has ties to the area, may have changed his behavior or told someone about the crime.

—-

The new video is no epiphany for me, but perhaps it will be for someone else.

As for “Guys”, I’m not sure how much importance that has all in all but it could be important to someone else who hears it, idk. The more words the better.

As for the shack, possibly hinky and communicating with the perp. Or there’s taunting involved by the perp, moo.

As for the vehicle, I don’t know about this either. Maybe this will appeal to or strike a note with someone. We have no information about it lol.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Libby/Abby took any other photos that day (before encountering BG) that were perhaps not posted to social media? My suspicion is yes, just based on the knowledge that teen girls tend to take a lot of selfies, plus Libby was really interested in photography.
I’m sure they did, but law enforcement hasn’t released that information.

There are some things on that phone, that’s for sure.

I made my partner watch the press conference from earlier this week as he is a barrister in Australia (so his ideas might have an Aussie sway), but he has a few thoughts:
  • There is no way that anyone in the public would remember that car, absolutely none. That was purely a scare tactic to get someone to come forward who has memory of parking there. It may be a family member of BG or BG himself - but whoever it is will either want to know what police know by identifying themselves as the car owner, or try and remove themselves from being criminally investigated by coming forward
  • He has seen cases where police release an image that is actually of a family member of the perp rather than the perp themselves. Another scare tactic. I am unsure about his angle here as LE have specifically stated the sketch is of BG.

This is sort of uncomfortable to watch knowing what he was going to do.
It's the first time I have thought his chin is partially obscured by the black and white thing. It seems to stand out away from his body partly. And I think I could detect the black is part of it, not just a white thing.
Is he talking into some device?

Has LE ever organized a community volunteer DNA submittal project?

Since they are pretty sure the suspect is from the Delphi area: “They believe he either still lives and works in Delphi, or frequently visits.”
Delphi murders: New sketch of killer, video from Libby's phone released

And because they have DNA: “On Thursday, investigators say they had recovered DNA evidence from the Delphi crime scene where two girls, 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German, were found murdered.” DNA evidence is top priority in Delphi murder investigation

Obviously BG wouldn’t show up to such an event, but if he’s from the area he probably has family in the area. And perhaps using familiar DNA they could narrow it down to a suspect pool from there.

Make a big community event about it encouraging all to submit as a sign of community support and dedication of justice for Abby & Libby. Maybe even a press conference announcing it.

Have they done something like this?

I made my partner watch the press conference from earlier this week as he is a barrister in Australia (so his ideas might have an Aussie sway), but he has a few thoughts:
  • There is no way that anyone in the public would remember that car, absolutely none. That was purely a scare tactic to get someone to come forward who has memory of parking there. It may be a family member of BG or BG himself - but whoever it is will either want to know what police know by identifying themselves as the car owner, or try and remove themselves from being criminally investigated by coming forward
  • He has seen cases where police release an image that is actually of a family member of the perp rather than the perp themselves. Another scare tactic. I am unsure about his angle here as LE have specifically stated the sketch is of BG.
Interesting take on the car. This may be why they gave no identifying information like type, make or model.

i'm a long time lurker, love the ideas and conversation here. forgive me if this is against the rules or just totally outlandish... but can i ask if anyone's really looking into the nicole bowen case? again, unsure of what i'm allowed to discuss or share, but i would assume anything since there have already been homicide charges pressed. anyone?

EDIT: i mean, is anyone looking into the suspect(s) in that case being tied to the delphi murders.

Welcome from lurkerland!

If you believe it helpful, you might send in a tip. Because at the very beginning of this thread Tricia has listed various discussion parameters for all of us to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88