GUILTY Canada - Jasmine Lovett, mid 20s, and daughter, 2, Calgary, 16 April 2019 *Arrest*

In any case, it looks like someone murdered this young woman and her almost 2 year old daughter. The arrest was in the Cranston neighbourhood where she lived. His phone or car must have tracked to Bragg Creek, same location where police are looking for bodies.

Did she have a boyfriend who would murder a 2 year old girl? Who is she?

It's interesting that the last bank activity on her account was two days (April 18) after she last had contact with family and friends (April 16).

In any case, it looks like someone murdered this young woman and her almost 2 year old daughter. The arrest was in the Cranston neighbourhood where she lived. His phone or car must have tracked to Bragg Creek, same location where police are looking for bodies.

Did she have a boyfriend who would murder a 2 year old girl? Who is she?

It's interesting that the last bank activity on her account was two days (April 18) after she last had contact with family and friends (April 16).
Exactly. Can’t understand murder period. But a 2 year old? They have a suspect though not charged yet last I read. And says he knows the victims. Must be some evidence to hold this person.

What if Jasmine and her daughter were in Bragg Creek with Jasmine's male friend on April 16, and that is where and when they were murdered? What if the suspect comes up with a story that the child fell in the water and drowned so the mother jumped in and drowned as well, but he was stoned and scared so he did and said nothing?

Why was her bank card used 2 days later? Was he still scared? Or did he murder them at their home and leave the bodies in the foothills for wildlife?

Exactly. Can’t understand murder period. But a 2 year old? They have a suspect though not charged yet last I read. And says he knows the victims. Must be some evidence to hold this person.

He was handcuffed and put on the lawn of a home in her neighbourhood, possibly her home. We don't know. Was he a neighbour, a friend, a partner? Did he take their dead bodies to the foothills or did he take them there and murder them?

What is his relationship to the family? They were known to each other, so how did she know him - a man who would murder her 2 year old daughter?

The suspect in custody is a Calgary resident who was previously known to police.”
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/woman-missing-mother-daughter-calgary-cranston-1.5111113

Some areas around Bragg Creek are densely forested with spruce so I hope they’re found quickly. I’m just sickened by these sorts of crimes involving young children. It’s reminded me too much of Sara Baillie and Taliyah and the disgusting piece of flesh convicted of their murders. This suspect must be a few bricks short too, as according to the above link it was “electronic devices” that led LE to location of the searches. But great job by CPS and I’m impressed how they immediately took this disappearance seriously.

We did a very exhaustive investigation into the footprints of life, this including social media, health care, phones, banking information, the fact that our victims were not in contact with her family, which is very inconsistent," Schiavetta said.”

“Footprints of life”, very thoughtful terminology.

Her FB page has Mom and sister in Calgary/ from Calgary and mom has posted about searching for her.

And from the link just above:

“Her family became aware of her disappearance after she didn't show up at a family dinner, Schiavetta told reporters Thursday.”

What a sad way to first become alarmed about her and her daughter’s disappearance, especially if the gathering was for some type of special occasion or celebration.

Suspect in custody in possible double homicide of missing mother and child

Interesting

“Meanwhile, court records show that last September, Lovett turned to the courts for protection from the girl’s father, seeking a no-contact order against him.

In a Sept. 14 hearing before family court Judge Steve Lipton, Lovett said the girl’s father became aggressive toward her when she said he came home drunk and high on drugs nine days earlier.

“He was under the influence of heavy drugs and alcohol,” Lovett told Lipton, according to a transcript of the hearing placed on the court file.

“His behaviour was very bizarre, aggressive. He wanted me to give him some money to get some more drugs and alcohol and I said ‘no,’ and he kicked open the main door.”

Lovett said the girl’s father looked for her purse and then she told him to wait downstairs while she went upstairs to retrieve some money, which was actually a ruse.

“I locked my bedroom door and called 911 and he kicked open our bedroom door and got on top of me trying to get the phone. At that point I was really scared he was going to harm me and my child.”

She said police eventually showed up, but the man had already left.

“There was nothing they could do at that point because he didn’t physically harm us,” Lovett said.

Lipton granted the emergency protection order, but 13 days later Court of Queen’s Bench Justice Scott Brooker revoked it after hearing from both Lovett and the girl’s father, an indication the parties had resolved their differences.”

The suspect in custody is a Calgary resident who was previously known to police.”
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/woman-missing-mother-daughter-calgary-cranston-1.5111113

Some areas around Bragg Creek are densely forested with spruce so I hope they’re found quickly. I’m just sickened by these sorts of crimes involving young children. It’s reminded me too much of Sara Baillie and Taliyah and the disgusting piece of flesh convicted of their murders. This suspect must be a few bricks short too, as according to the above link it was “electronic devices” that led LE to location of the searches. But great job by CPS and I’m impressed how they immediately took this disappearance seriously.

We did a very exhaustive investigation into the footprints of life, this including social media, health care, phones, banking information, the fact that our victims were not in contact with her family, which is very inconsistent," Schiavetta said.”

“Footprints of life”, very thoughtful terminology.

How is he known to police, and why was he allowed to prey on another woman and child?

Bragg Creek is known to locals, so if she is on their properties (indigenous lands) they will find her. If the 2 year old child is in the foothills as food for bears emerging from hibernation, hopefully some remnants of their bodies are found. Are any clothing missing?

The 18 I believe was child tax benefit that’s over 1000 per child.i really wish Canada had the death. Penalty the crimes against children are on the rise all these murders need to stop

Regarding banking activity; if you order something thru Amazon for instance, they dont debit your account until the product ships so it could simply be that an item she ordered was shipped 2 days after she was last seen. IMO

How is he known to police, and why was he allowed to prey on another woman and child?

Bragg Creek is known to locals, so if she is on their properties (indigenous lands) they will find her. If the 2 year old child is in the foothills as food for bears emerging from hibernation, hopefully some remnants of their bodies are found. Are any clothing missing?

That CPS officer who was able to detect almost the precise area where Taliyah was found by driving time and cellphone pings, hoping she’s assigned the task once again. I think there’s still some crown land around Bragg Creek as well. You’re right, a lot of hungry wildlife too. Unfortunately this weekend looks like the area will be blanketed in snow but it’ll be gone within days.

Maybe the suspect will voluntarily lead LE to the bodies but I’m feeling doubtful. Of course he’ll claim he had nothing to do with it as it was a invisible man dealing drugs but he never knew of his name nor saved his cellphone number.

The 18
I believe was child tax benefit that’s over 1000 per child.
i really wish Canada had the death. Penalty
the crimes against children are on the rise
all these murders need to stop

Oh no. Canada is not barbaric. People who commit crimes, including first degree murder, are provided an opportunity for rehabilitation. Psychology in Canada and the developed world is superior such that killing bad people is not necessary and the "death penalty" is obsolete.

This is not a "crime against children on the rise."
A young woman and her 2 year old daughter are missing, suspected homicide.

Regarding banking activity; if you order something thru Amazon for instance, they dont debit your account until the product ships so it could simply be that an item she ordered was shipped 2 days after she was last seen. IMO

Can police distinguish between two days of radio silence and an item she ordered that was shipped 2 days after she was last seen?

Did a quick google on Countries who still have the death penalty... interesting read. Glad Canada is not on that list and never will be.

Capital punishment was abolished in Canada in the last century because psychologists are really smart and they can rehabilitate the average murderer. Compulsive murderers are deemed habitual or long-term offenders and they don't get a second chance. No one is put to death.

That CPS officer who was able to detect almost the precise area where Taliyah was found by driving time and cellphone pings, hoping she’s assigned the task once again. I think there’s still some crown land around Bragg Creek as well. You’re right, a lot of hungry wildlife too. Unfortunately this weekend looks like the area will be blanketed in snow but it’ll be gone within days.

Maybe the suspect will voluntarily lead LE to the bodies but I’m feeling doubtful. Of course he’ll claim he had nothing to do with it as it was a invisible man dealing drugs but he never knew of his name nor saved his cellphone number.

I'm still trying to figure out the association between Jasmine and the man who was arrested. The good news is that he has access to a lawyer, the bad news is that the lawyer does not babysit him when he speaks to police. He may not confess, but he will trip over himself.

Snow will not help the search, but animal tracks will help find the bodies if police are looking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back