Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone happen to have a link to the news video of the night the families were interviewed (by a local news station) while out searching for the girls? I’ve tried googling for it but am unable to find it.
MOO
I’ve looked in the media thread but couldn’t find it there either. This is the first thread, so if you’re free for the next 47 years, you could start at the beginning.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

After 2 years of trying to dissect the pics of BG walking on the bridge, I’m as confused now as in the beginning. I’ve always tried to visualize the face itself (versus figuring out what the white thing is, whether he’s got a hat, etc) and just don’t see it being the younger guy. And honestly after the release of the video I don’t see how anybody could really tell gestures, posture, etc. with the tiny amount of footage shown. It would appear LE was also confused if they used the first sketch this long as “the guy” only to change gears totally and replace it with the new and improved BG. That tells me whatever video they really have from the phone isn’t much better than what any of us has seen now.

Tonight’s thought: Sup. Carter said at the PC “we’re just beginning...”. Does anyone else find that odd in light of the fact it’s been over 2 years? I might be overthinking it, but think it makes it sound like they aren’t any closer to resolution than in the beginning.
We can’t know how close they are to resolution, only that they are starting anew. The process may not take as long this time.

Bringing this over from last thread..I know we all want this case solved, but I don’t think any of us will be the ones to solve it. Yes, it’s interesting to discuss/speculate, but there are professionals on this case for a reason. I don’t think you have that many QUALIFIED PEOPLE and just randomly they come up with someone. They don’t owe the public ANY information, rather it is their job to keep everyone safe.

Listen to what they’re NOT saying...They’re not telling everyone in town to be terrified that there’s a killer on the loose and everyone is at risk. They’re asking for tips/info, because IMO they need the final puzzle piece to nail this creep. If they truly thought the public was at risk, they would let them know IMO.

I get frustrated with people bashing the investigators, because we don’t even know 0.01% of what they do. Of course, there are some crooked cops, but I truly believe they want justice just as much as anyone else.

I feel like I’m repeating everything I’ve said in the MB case as well...but, it’s true. I’m all for speculating and looking into things (nosey by nature ,) but I don’t think it’s right to question these investigators.

Justice rides a slow horse, but she always arrives!

ALL JMO, so don’t attack me. Ha!

Edited for spelling

I really, really wish LE would release more video, audio... something. Video-wise, though, I wonder if they just don't have very much of the BG. Liberty was probably trying to be inconspicuous with the phone, so probably didn't keep it on him very long.

My consolidated theory and link to my video/audio enhancements (link to my latest one, can access my channel by watching it via your browser)

The killer was telling the girls that he needed their help down the hill in order
to throw off their threat detection, he wanted to appear vulnerable. " Guys I need your help, my wife is hurt down the hill, my dog is hurt down the hill, my truck needs a push start down the hill, I will give you $50 each"
he threw one of the girls off the a the lower, descending part of the bridge in order
to order to gain control of the other while the she was shocked; most likely in a moment of opportunity.
His hat is a hunting/winter cap with ear flaps or a real tree regular baseball cap. He is wearing carpenter pants, a double layered jacket (one that you can unbutton the second layer). He might have a tapered a mustache, he has Caucasian features and possibly uses chewing tobacco.
He is clean, he might have been on his lunch break, working close by and living in one of the smaller towns of the area. He lives in such a setting and lives his life in such a manner that either his peers are miscreants and don't talk to the police, or he is liked and level headed enough to not throw up any flags. The phone was possibly found in the water and what audio there is was recovered using the FBI or State lab. The Drawings are my own, not LE! I updated my drawings a bit to include the cord on the jacket, layered shirts etc. Feel free to point out my errors, debate me on anything; just keep the ball rolling!

From the early days up until now I have always thought that the white thing near his neck is a handle section of a white plastic grocery bag that is stuffed into the right chest area of his jacket. I sometimes think I can even see it bulging there slightly as if the grocery bag is full with some items.

Bringing this over from last thread..I know we all want this case solved, but I don’t think any of us will be the ones to solve it. Yes, it’s interesting to discuss/speculate, but there are professionals on this case for a reason. I don’t think you have that many QUALIFIED PEOPLE and just randomly they come up with someone. They don’t owe the public ANY information, rather it is their job to keep everyone safe.

Listen to what they’re NOT saying...They’re not telling everyone in town to be terrified that there’s a killer on the loose and everyone is at risk. They’re asking for tips/info, because IMO they need the final puzzle piece to nail this creep. If they truly thought the public was at risk, they would let them know IMO.

I get frustrated with people bashing the investigators, because we don’t even know 0.01% of what they do. Of course, there are some crooked cops, but I truly believe they want justice just as much as anyone else.

I feel like I’m repeating everything I’ve said in the MB case as well...but, it’s true. I’m all for speculating and looking into things (nosey by nature ,) but I don’t think it’s right to question these investigators.

Edited for spelling

I agree, LE doesn’t need to tell the public or even the families anything.

The idea is to get ahead of BG as best possible.

I really, really wish LE would release more video, audio... something. Video-wise, though, I wonder if they just don't have very much of the BG. Liberty was probably trying to be inconspicuous with the phone, so probably didn't keep it on him very long.

Agree. I think they have waaaay more audio than video. And I do not have any desire to hear the audio.

It’s often been mentioned how this suspect seems overly dressed for that warmer Feb day and I think probably as speculated by others already, if these murders were premeditated I wonder if he was wearing two layers of clothing. Add a backpack that wouldn’t attract any attention on an outdoor trail and after he caused the tragedy, if he needed to, he could remove the outer layer of clothes and calmly walk back to his car.

That offers him two advantages - if his plans didn’t go as intended, if there was blood on his clothing he could just strip the outer layer but primarily, if he was sighted by anyone he’d not be dressed as the same coming and going which might make him appear to be a different person. He wouldn’t have expected that Libby caught him on video but that she did, this double layer of clothing also served to alter his body shape.

JMO
That's just what I've been thinking about his clothing -- a couple of extra items -- a sweater or sweatshirt and a jacket or two -- to make him look 20 -- 30 pounds heavier and he didn't shaved that morning, etc. Had he been watching this area and possibly noticed that local kids take walks or hikes there -- and decided to try his luck with carrying off one or two of them?

The father/son angle is intriguing to me, as roses mentioned earlier. A team? Or were they just walking together and they saw kids there and one of them comes back the next day or the next? Is the new pic a decoy to make the one in the older pic relax and let his guard down...and then bam??
The new picture has been driving me crazy. LE shows us the new drawing and really talks it up, but nothing else has happened -- that they have told us, that is...
Please let us have some really good news soon...

After 2 years of trying to dissect the pics of BG walking on the bridge, I’m as confused now as in the beginning. I’ve always tried to visualize the face itself (versus figuring out what the white thing is, whether he’s got a hat, etc) and just don’t see it being the younger guy. And honestly after the release of the video I don’t see how anybody could really tell gestures, posture, etc. with the tiny amount of footage shown. It would appear LE was also confused if they used the first sketch this long as “the guy” only to change gears totally and replace it with the new and improved BG. That tells me whatever video they really have from the phone isn’t much better than what any of us has seen now.

Tonight’s thought: Sup. Carter said at the PC “we’re just beginning...”. Does anyone else find that odd in light of the fact it’s been over 2 years? I might be overthinking it, but think it makes it sound like they aren’t any closer to resolution than in the beginning.

He doesn't 18 to me either but then again Sol Pais looked 30..so...

Edited for spelling
Based on the last press talk, they weren't speaking to the public at all; everything they said was directed at the killer. I honestly think they got very little. If they had more they would be interviewing everyone under the sun that ever knew the suspect.

Does anyone happen to have a link to the news video of the night the families were interviewed (by a local news station) while out searching for the girls? I’ve tried googling for it but am unable to find it.
MOO

I don't, but here a few that I thought were interesting:

Gray Hughes conversation with Libby’s grandparents/legal guardian:

Gray Hughes conversation with Libby’s grandmother/legal guardian (Part 1):

Gray Hughes conversation with Libby’s grandmother/legal guardian (Part 2):

I'm thinking it happened so fast from what (where) we've seen that we have no need to hear or see anything more. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado