Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't, but here a few that I thought were interesting:

Gray Hughes conversation with Libby’s grandparents/legal guardian:

Gray Hughes conversation with Libby’s grandmother/legal guardian (Part 1):

Gray Hughes conversation with Libby’s grandmother/legal guardian (Part 2):
Thank you.
I’m going to give a broad reason for why I need to review this particular video. It was filmed shortly after the girls were reported missing. There were volunteers helping to search & they did interview several people.
I’m checking YouTube for it right now...it’s getting exhausting :/
MOO

I really, really wish LE would release more video, audio... something. Video-wise, though, I wonder if they just don't have very much of the BG. Liberty was probably trying to be inconspicuous with the phone, so probably didn't keep it on him very long.

If you have a suspect in mind, somebody with a connection to Delphi who more or less looks like the sketch, I’m sure your tip will be welcomed by LE. As for releasing more evidence, sounds like Carter is anxious to lay it all out during the suspect’s criminal court proceedings but not before then -

“We believe you are hiding in plain sight,” Carter said. “For more than two years…. We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. We know that this is about power to you, and you want to know what we know – that one day, you will.”...”
ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Delphi killer

After 2 years of trying to dissect the pics of BG walking on the bridge, I’m as confused now as in the beginning. I’ve always tried to visualize the face itself (versus figuring out what the white thing is, whether he’s got a hat, etc) and just don’t see it being the younger guy. And honestly after the release of the video I don’t see how anybody could really tell gestures, posture, etc. with the tiny amount of footage shown. It would appear LE was also confused if they used the first sketch this long as “the guy” only to change gears totally and replace it with the new and improved BG. That tells me whatever video they really have from the phone isn’t much better than what any of us has seen now.

Tonight’s thought: Sup. Carter said at the PC “we’re just beginning...”. Does anyone else find that odd in light of the fact it’s been over 2 years? I might be overthinking it, but think it makes it sound like they aren’t any closer to resolution than in the beginning.

Well, as stymied as I am by Carter’s very emotional led presser, I do think it was hard for him to come forth to the families the morning of the presser and fill them in on the new sketch and that the former one is no longer relevant (not sure if he was actually the one to do it, but it makes sense he would have been- he seems the type of leader to do so).

All the same, I do think it’s back to the beginning in rethinking who the killer could be.

The new video does clear up the shoes somewhat (black and easy to wear on the bridge- seem like tennis/athletic shoes- and there is a buldge in front of the jacket). His left hand is in his pocket, and with the right hand, it may be he was multi-tasking, watching his feet cross the bridge while his right hand *might be* reaching under his jacket, and to me, and IMO, he is reaching over the loose hanging skirt of the brownish shirt under the jacket, which in the stills was interpreted by many as a fanny pack.

He was well prepared and planned.

Not sure any of that helps catch him, though, unless there were similar trail attacks that could be compared.

I wonder if anyone possibly attacked and got away would have any reason to look behind them and see what their attacker was doing, like Libby captured.

He does seem to have a shorter legs compared to his overall body. He moves easily over the bridge, despite the spaces between the tresses.

On another note, do any of you here recall, back in the early days, a person pretending to be a cop confronting some teens in the area?

Just a general thought about the new direction/new sketch. Would that give a defense attorney their perfect loophole? “First it was this guy, then that guy, now my client! LE doesn’t know who committed the murder!”

Note that if LE had had a steady direction the entire time, it would have been a rush to judgement—“they never considered possibilities other than my client!”

Well, as stymied as I am by Carter’s very emotional led presser, I do think it was hard for him to come forth to the families the morning of the presser and fill them in on the new sketch and that the former one is no longer relevant (not sure if he was actually the one to do it, but it makes sense he would have been- he seems the type of leader to do so).

All the same, I do think it’s back to the beginning in rethinking who the killer could be.

The new video does clear up the shoes somewhat (black and easy to wear on the bridge- seem like tennis/athletic shoes- and there is a buldge in front of the jacket). His left hand is in his pocket, and with the right hand, it may be he was multi-tasking, watching his feet cross the bridge while his right hand *might be* reaching under his jacket, and to me, and IMO, he is reaching over the loose hanging skirt of the brownish shirt under the jacket, which in the stills was interpreted by many as a fanny pack.

He was well prepared and planned.

Not sure any of that helps catch him, though, unless there were similar trail attacks that could be compared.

I wonder if anyone possibly attacked and got away would have any reason to look behind them and see what their attacker was doing, like Libby captured.

He does seem to have a shorter legs compared to his overall body. He moves easily over the bridge, despite the spaces between the tresses.

On another note, do any of you here recall, back in the early days, a person pretending to be a cop confronting some teens in the area?

What about a friend of an older sibling they liked & trusted?

Thank you.
I’m going to give a broad reason for why I need to review this particular video. It was filmed shortly after the girls were reported missing. There were volunteers helping to search & they did interview several people.
I’m checking YouTube for it right now...it’s getting exhausting :/
MOO
I think I am looking for this same video.I think I posted one like this awhile back.I can't find it now.I have looked everywhere for it.I can't find it.The one I'm looking for they interviewed two guys in the search party.Yes if anyone finds these early video's please let us know ok.I'm interested too.

LE said at the presser that the new sketch is the person responsible for the murders of the girls, did they actually also directly say that the new sketch is BG? I think I've only seen that on here. But I think no matter what enhancements to the pics and whether he's ultimately wearing a hat or a hoodie I still see facial hair. So my hunch is they know who they are going after now and realized the guy has cut his hair and is clean shaven so as not to look like the originally released sketch. So they took the liberty to do that to the original sketch too (the artist has not indicated one way or the other whether the sketch released is identical to the one he drew) and that was the meaning behind the statement "you didn't expect us to take this investigative approach."

I think I am looking for this same video.I think I posted one like this awhile back.I can't find it now.I have looked everywhere for it.I can't find it.The one I'm looking for they interviewed two guys in the search party.Yes if anyone finds these early video's please let us know ok.I'm interested too.
Ms Suzanne! That is the one!! You saw it, too?!

What about a friend of an older sibling they liked & trusted?

I won’t hold back on that theory, because we simply don’t know.

How in the world, with all the trail walkers that day, with apparently at least three witnesses (the one who provided the first sketch, that may have been mixed with the vid Libby took, the more recent one, and the claims of seeing a man in black. Wish there was more info if black wearing guy seemed wet, btw.

But why it’s back to the sketch of the individual with the long jaw, not sure... there must be something to it.

I really, really wish LE would release more video, audio... something. Video-wise, though, I wonder if they just don't have very much of the BG. Liberty was probably trying to be inconspicuous with the phone, so probably didn't keep it on him very long.

People were asking for more video/audio 2 years ago and now they've released both and people are still asking for more. I don't think any additional audio and video is going to be helpful. If they're not releasing any more then IMO it's not important. We have video clips of him walking and several images that have been enhanced by literally the best programs we have in this country.

Joe Schmoes like us are not going to solve this case. It's going to have to be someone in BG's life who turns him in at this point. And, frankly,if that were my husband or brother then I'd be able to identify him based on what has already been released. If someone isn't calling in the right tip, I don't believe it's because they don't know anything, I think it's because they're either trying to protect the person or they're second guessing themselves because they don't want to believe that their loved one could do such a thing. Additional clips probably wouldn't change that.

sleuther0192837465 I remember posting it.I commented on it that I thought the shorter guy on the right might possibly talk like BG.He spoke in short sentences.Something like.We looked all night.Tired now.Hope for the best.Like that.I think the taller guy on the right last name was Williams(I'm not sure.I can't remember.I really want to see that video again.

Can you please link it for me?
Yes! That’s the one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members