Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your addictions are so out of control as these parents, they're not human any more. They're drug machines occupying human bodies. They're truly the Walking Dead

I think when people's addictions show this degree of life impairment they should be removed from life. Yes, a quick execution. Like repeat child molesters, I think they are incurable and society needs to remove them. She will have brought 4 children into this world, all of whom she has severely damaged. He allowed and apparently participated in the brutal torture and beating of a malnourished little boy. He likely weighed less than 1/4 of what the male assailant did. That's not a fair fight. That is a drugged soul-less shell that has no use to society and no reason to be allowed to damage anyone else.

I know it's not going to be a popular thought, but a quick execution of these two adults is the only solution. No possibility to harm anyone else. The End

This case is heart-wrenching. IMO, this little boy's death could have and should have been prevented. AJ was failed in so many ways but at the end of the day it was his parents that tortured and beat him to death and I hope they pay, painfully, for their actions. AJ certainly wasn't the first child , nor will he be the last, to suffer at the hands of those that are in the position of caring for or parenting a vulnerable and young innocent child. I personally cannot even imagine inflicting pain and suffering on anyone let alone a little child that has absolutely no line of defense especially against someone that "should love and care for you".

At the end of the day all I am thankful for is that AJ is at peace from the torment and neglect he suffered in just 5 short years of life. I am thankful the parents are in custody and that Parker is in care outside of their grasp.I hope the two of these murderers exit their custody status in a coffin or urn in very short years to come by any means and in the meantime I hope the two of them are haunted by their actions and suffer greatly by any means.

Hello all. I am a member from years back and often wondered what would take me out of occasional lurking mode (genealogy researcher).
Kudos to everyone here for your commitment to posting detailed accounts of the events and for your unified support of these innocent little victims of the most vile and wicked among us. AJ must have suffered mercilessly for a very long time. May he rest in peace.

When your addictions are so out of control as these parents, they're not human any more. They're drug machines occupying human bodies. They're truly the Walking Dead

I think when people's addictions show this degree of life impairment they should be removed from life. Yes, a quick execution. Like repeat child molesters, I think they are incurable and society needs to remove them. She will have brought 4 children into this world, all of whom she has severely damaged. He allowed and apparently participated in the brutal torture and beating of a malnourished little boy. He likely weighed less than 1/4 of what the male assailant did. That's not a fair fight. That is a drugged soul-less shell that has no use to society and no reason to be allowed to damage anyone else.

I know it's not going to be a popular thought, but a quick execution of these two adults is the only solution. No possibility to harm anyone else. The End

IMO, it's NOT an unpopular thought. In Crystal Lake (and surrounding areas) I'd say it's 10 to 1 in favor of bringing back the death penalty and doing it quickly

So I may get myself in trouble here... a few months ago JC started her own go fund me for mental health. I know we’re not supposed to link go fund me pages but I wasn’t sure about this since it was her fundraiser. I will flag my post to be sure.

Whoa. If this is true, it smells like something AJ's father put her up to for $$ for drugs

i cried real tears for this poor little boo today.

my money is on potty accident. because of the shower.

oh little AJ :(
Potty accident -- oh, my -- makes me want to cry and then scream and shout -- as if they would care with dog poop everywhere.
That could very well be the spark that set them off, cvaldez. They may have been shouting at him, scaring him, thus making him soil himself, and then all the rest happened. We have all seen that type thing before, here on WS. A child who is well-past potty training, but then s/he loses control of everything due to abject fear or pain or both.
Maybe daddy-dearest will step or sit in the same thing in his jail cell. What a pity that would be.

This is a Facebook live video that JC shared live on April 13, 2019.
She appears to be at a hotel pool with her youngest son.

ETA:
Mods, please delete if not permitted. TY

Last edited:
Dad Charged in 5-Year-Old AJ Freund’s Murder Had Law License Suspended After Criminal Conviction, Cocaine Use

Freund faced professional disciplinary action, and his license to practice law (which was eventually reinstated after the aforementioned lapse) was suspended for 90 days, with a two-year probationary period that is still ongoing.

Disciplinary records indicate that upon seeing a psychiatrist, Freund was diagnosed with opioid and cocaine use disorders. Among the conditions of his probation, Freund was ordered to attend a 12-step program.

Residents of Crystal Lake told Law&Crime that Freund is “very well known in this county” and had problems while he worked at a “very well known law firm.” They said the law firm “tried mightily” to help Freund and even paid for him to go to rehab twice. “Everyone who knows him really thought he was a nice guy,” they said, although they described the family as “dysfunctional.”

It’s too bad he didn’t OD.

A prolonged cold shower.
Followed by beatings.
How F'g painful !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And AJ was just 5 years old; fgs !
There is nothing that he could've done to warrant such abuse.
They're lower than animals. Animals care for their young and will fight to protect them.
And JC had the gall to "cry" on the lawyers' shoulder.
While AF Sr. might have beat AJ-- pretty sure JC did her part by restraining /holding him so he couldn't escape. And she could've abused him as well ; which might be the reason for her 5 counts of first degree murder.

This is something none of us could bear to watch ( if these monster "parents" had videotaped it ).
It would be too traumatizing.
But AJ lived it, and died under the torture.

Hopefully their days in prison will be marked by continued fear from the other inmates.
And may they only leave prison in a pine box.

This was 100% preventable.
And this particular DCFS have blood on their hands.
Hope they hear in their minds AJ's screams .

At least JC is equally charged. We've seen so many cases where the "mother" claims diminished capacity due to addiction, being the victim of domestic violence herself, living in fear for her life, etc., etc. I so hope she isn't pleaded down for her cooperation and testimony.

Many times with the children in our care, you see clean faces on the parents, then within weeks you see Andrews mother. You can visibly see the decline. You call DSS, nothing, Mom is going to meetings, trying!! And we are picking on her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998