Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
I... just can’t fathom being so calm knowing a loved one is missing.

Sometimes when you're undergoing trauma like this, adrenaline kicks in and takes over. It can be a defense mechanism. Some people fall apart when something bad like this happens, other people snap into action and find themselves feeling very calm. It's like the brain isn't allowing you to soak up all the information because it's trying to protect you.

The emotions are due to the lost time, etc...imo. They can’t believe where they find themselves two years later.

I agree with poster who said if they had any idea who he is, they would be talking to everyone who ever knew him...not asking the general public to identify him. The PC was only necessary to get the new image out there and try to get the old one out of the minds of the public. His being thought to be local only makes sense, as being at the bridge on a weekday makes more sense from someone living in the area, than some random killer passing through. And since they were looking for the wrong person, it makes sense to assume the basics...i.e familiar with area, probably not a very noticeable person, etc...

I honestly doubt there would have been a PC at all, except they had no choice. They had to deal with the sketch...which they did, in a hamfisted way, imo. Also wondering if the retired prosecutor came back as maybe he initially favord the new image and was overruled somehow. Jmo

I encourage those of you with sharp eyes to take the pic of BG and view it with different filters. I just looked at it in Mono (B&W), Vivid, etc using my iPhone Photos app. When the shadows and light change, maybe someone can make out a detail or two more. Hey, anything is something at this point.

Thank you.
I’m going to give a broad reason for why I need to review this particular video. It was filmed shortly after the girls were reported missing. There were volunteers helping to search & they did interview several people.
I’m checking YouTube for it right now...it’s getting exhausting :/
MOO
Touched by how graceful the family was dealing with such epic tragedy. Hope they'll catch the SOB really soon.

What about a friend of an older sibling they liked & trusted?
This is what I think. Or a friend of a friend. The girls were at the age where they’d be interested in “boys”, imo. Again, guardians do not know everyone their charge/s know, imo.
Those of us with kids or grands, think, how often are we out & about & kids know someone we don’t?

Can you see BG’s face?

I only see the reflection of a face. You can tell he’s white, and maybe that he has cheeks.
Agreed, but at different times have visualized (imagined?) facial hair, bulbous nose, etc. which conveniently lined up with different possible “suspects” making the rounds at the time; your mind can really play tricks on you I guess - the BG video/photo just seems like an older guy to me.

I don't, but here a few that I thought were interesting:

Gray Hughes conversation with Libby’s grandparents/legal guardian:

Gray Hughes conversation with Libby’s grandmother/legal guardian (Part 1):

Gray Hughes conversation with Libby’s grandmother/legal guardian (Part 2):
She has confirmed my suspicion a little bit that there isn't more audio and that it was either recovered from a damaged hardrive/media card or extracted via deleted file artifacts or autosave/recovery file data. LE can lie, distort the truth or avoid it as they see fit.

Thank you.
I’m going to give a broad reason for why I need to review this particular video. It was filmed shortly after the girls were reported missing. There were volunteers helping to search & they did interview several people.
I’m checking YouTube for it right now...it’s getting exhausting :/
MOO

I think I am looking for this same video.I think I posted one like this awhile back.I can't find it now.I have looked everywhere for it.I can't find it.The one I'm looking for they interviewed two guys in the search party.Yes if anyone finds these early video's please let us know ok.I'm interested too.

Hi sleuthero and Ms Suzanne I finally found it on YouTube WLFITV
Latest on Missing Carroll County girls

Last edited:
Touched by how graceful the family was dealing with such epic tragedy. Hope they'll catch the SOB really soon.
I agree. It’s hard to watch because they all thought the girls would be found safe :( But I think it’s so important to review this footage & really any video in the days right after the girls were found. Never know what someone might be able to see now!

That's it Thank YOU Thank YOU Thank YOU my friend.May I please ask who are these guys.Especially the guy on the right talking.I'm interested in both of these guys.I posted this video a few years ago.Everyone pretty much blew me off and said they weren't BG.

That’s it. Thank you, Suzanne. That’s it, for sure. Going to go delete my other post, since it might be a TOS violation.

ETA: thanks to ryryloyd, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members