Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to think of cases where a wife or girlfriend turned in their partner for suspected murder... I am stumped.

Many women might know but if they’re financially dependent on the man, it’s easier to emotionally cope with it through distancing themselves and denial.

I took a screen shot of someone in the press conference room who resembles the man pictured in first sketch. I’m assuming I can’t post the comparison shots here, but wondered if anyone else noticed this?

New to this thread, so excuse me for jumping right in. ;)

I am trying to think of cases where a wife or girlfriend turned in their partner for suspected murder... I am stumped.

Many women might know but if they’re financially dependent on the man, it’s easier to emotionally cope with it through distancing themselves and denial.
Some girlfriends or wives might be afraid to turn their partners in because it will bring CPS scrutiny. They might lose custody of their kids when CPS comes snooping around.

Their bodies were found below the bridge "down the hill" in a wooded area. Not directly below the bridge.

Right, they walked a half mile after the encounter at the bridge. At least a 10 minute walk going through the woods to RL's property.

"The two eighth-graders posted several photos of themselves on Facebook, while crossing the scenic Monon High Bridge the afternoon they disappeared. Their bodies were found about 24 hours later near Deer Creek, a half mile east of the the bridge."

Delphi murders: Here's what we know about unsolved killings of two teen girls in Indiana

You know, the way he walks, and holds the hand in his pocket, he reminds me of an exhibitionist, sorry. Maybe this is what the girls thought, too, so they decided to take the video. This might be the reason why he got so angry.

In other words, a pervert, but not a prior murderer, who got angry at the thought he was caught in action.
Hmm. One of the previous POI has 7 arrests for exhibitionism along with a lot of other charges.

Small observation from video. There appear to be several phone screen flashes/reflections on the left-side sleeve of BG. Circled here. Pretty clear if the video is played in slow motion. The girl's phone was likely at an angle to reflect the sunlight. They were walking southeast (?), the sun should be mostly on the right side.

BG seemed to have a backpack there. Was that clear earlier?

Attachments

• PhoneReflection.jpg
    PhoneReflection.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 114
You know, the way he walks, and holds the hand in his pocket, he reminds me of an exhibitionist, sorry. Maybe this is what the girls thought, too, so they decided to take the video. This might be the reason why he got so angry.
Maybe he had already exposed himself?
Perhaps he thought they had recorded that?
BRILLIANT!
I agree.
Moo

Maybe he had already exposed himself?
Perhaps he thought they had recorded that?
BRILLIANT!
I agree.
Moo
Personally, I doubt this.

A guy who feels compelled to kill in order to fulfill his psychological and sexual urges, isn’t going to expose himself first.

He wouldn’t find that satisfying, and it would be counterproductive.

Those girls would have run away, and not hung around.

He very well could have graduated from this sort of behavior, but I don’t think he did it before a double murder.

I think it is safe to say that when BG's family members and neighbors saw the new sketch, the blood drained from their faces. They are trying to convince themselves that it can't be their son/husband/brother/uncle/friend. They are in denial but they aren't sleeping well.

They have doubt and when this news fades and there is no arrest, they will be silent some more. Do not let this fade. Keep them up nights wondering. Put the stress on the family/friend. Give them a week and hit the press with the sketch, video and audio again and again and again. Stress the factors of estimated height, weight, hair color, eye color. Wear them down.

Not that it's particularly significant at this point, but the distance from the southeast end of the bridge to the crime scene is far less than a half-mile. (A half-mile up the creek would be on the parcel of land adjacent to Mr. Logan's.)

monon distance.png

Last edited:
That is the one, yes it is :D

You know, there is at least one person that resembles the BG, and someone has a hoarse voice. However, looking at the video made me realize how germane to this place the perp. must have been. They all speak in the same dialect, many have slightly broad-based stride, and many seem to smoke.

I am now thinking that the perp must have been working/volunteering, not in LE, but something similar, a firefighter, some first response team. He is probably known to LE and likely had a good reputation.

A girlfriend,wife, mother, brother , sister, coworker , etc may not turn the person in out of fear for their lives or lives of others. There could be a real fear of 'the what ifs'. 'What if I turn him in and they don't believe me? What if he finds out I turned him in? What if he hurts my kids, 'etc etc. The proof on this guy has to be very strong so no what ifs apply. And no fear that a mistake could be made that gets him off or out of jail. In my mind, there's a very fine line everyone involved is walking on. So far, no one has wobbled.

Let's hope someone's morals and hope for justice becomes stronger than their fear or doubt.

Let today be the day for Abby & Libby and their families.

JMO

That's it Thank YOU Thank YOU Thank YOU my friend.May I please ask who are these guys.Especially the guy on the right talking.I'm interested in both of these guys.I posted this video a few years ago.Everyone pretty much blew me off and said they weren't BG.
I hope you turned it in. The shorter guy isn’t identified in the piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288