Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it an odd coincidence that there was a man arrested in another state a few days or a week before on rape charges who resembled our BG original sketch. There were many inquiries if the two men could be the same. We were told no, however, this new sketch appeared quickly thereafter.

To me,
Finding a man who looked so similar to the BG, ratted questions, but it was dropped and skinny guy with curly hair is our guy now.

MOO BG not only knew about the bridge, but he knew the area. He forced the girls across the spring level at its single fording place and then up into a dead end flat just out of sight of the bridg

But if he is a local, or used to be - and I subscribe to @MassGuy’s theory about a disorganized killer, and a loner, maybe someone remembers a school kid who was a loner, with high social anxiety. Maybe a tendency to drink? Who probably moved away but whose relatives are still local?

It is a relatively rural area, this kid would stand out.

I find it an odd coincidence that there was a man arrested in another state a few days or a week before on rape charges who resembled our BG original sketch. There were many inquiries if the two men could be the same. We were told no, however, this new sketch appeared quickly thereafter.

To me,
Finding a man who looked so similar to the BG, ratted questions, but it was dropped and skinny guy with curly hair is our guy now.
Who said he was skinny? Some people have lean faces with bigger bodies, some have terribly round pudgy faces and are quite lean. (It was funny how you phrased it, lol)

Ian Huntley (UK)

Murdered 2 school girls in his home.

Then proceeded to inject himself in the case. Even paraded himself to the murder saying how awful it was.

Even more so with Russell Bishop & the babes in the woods murders. Two young girls, he was heavily involved in the search, ‘found the bodies’ so had cover for his fibres etc being present, he was acquitted of their murder 30 years ago and was recently re-tried after a change in the U.K. double jeopardy law and found guilty.
Russell Bishop (murderer) - Wikipedia

Robert Murat in the case of Madeleine mcccan was also suspected for heavily implementing himself in the search, media like Huntley & bishop before him.

From the early days up until now I have always thought that the white thing near his neck is a handle section of a white plastic grocery bag that is stuffed into the right chest area of his jacket. I sometimes think I can even see it bulging there slightly as if the grocery bag is full with some items.

Or...

IMHO it's a hand tool, called a "strap wrench".

JMO

Refresh my memory. Was the time of BG walking on the bridge ever released?

"Male, Last Seen 2/13/17 @ 2:30pm"

Most likely the time that Libby took the video.

img_03481_35516025_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Who said he was skinny? Some people have lean faces with bigger bodies, some have terribly round pudgy faces and are quite lean. (It was funny how you phrased it, lol)

DBM

That's what I think. He was following and menacing them. I don't believe he was saying one word to them at that time. (Amazing, BTW, that people can see him talking in two seconds of video. His body language wasn't of someone who was talking, IMO).

But I think they felt scared because of how he was quickly and scarily walking up to them quickly (I think) like that, without saying anything.

So Liberty decided to record him.

Smart girl.
In the slo-mo version someone posted, some of us could see his mouth open and shut a couple of times at least, in a way that looked like he was talking/mouthing words. He had turned his head slightly to the left when he did so! That's just the way it looked to a few of us. It took me by surprise and creepy to boot!

To me,
Yes, a very odd coincidence!

That's what I think. He was following and menacing them. I don't believe he was saying one word to them at that time. (Amazing, BTW, that people can see him talking in two seconds of video. His body language wasn't of someone who was talking, IMO).

But I think they felt scared because of how he was quickly and scarily walking up to them quickly (I think) like that, without saying anything.

So Liberty decided to record him.

Smart girl.

I don’t believe she meant to record him, if she had, we would have had a crisper video. I believe the reason the video is not focused is because she’s recording Abby and BG is in the background. Maybe she did it intentionally to not distract attention, but it almost feels like the focus of the camera was on another person and I think that was Abby.

Agree that he does appear to be moving faster with every step and seems to have changed direction towards the girls on the video.

I also think he does have what appears to be a younger looking face. I think his outfit was meant to conceal his identity and make him look older. I don’t believe that’s what he wears day in and out.

<modsnipped quoted post>

This is an interesting thought, but I think it’s possible that he did participate on the search. It’s likely that he removed the original outfit, placed it in a bag and took it to his car/home and came back to participate.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he has been involved with the case after that day as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting my day with a post...

The public is now looking for the face of the recently released sketch (which is young-looking, clean-shaven) who is the killer AND we are ALSO looking for "mannerisms and walking-style" of an older-looking man from original (but more enhanced video).

Two different men... But yet... Share similar mannerisms. So, difficult and interesting!

I hope someone breaks and identifies him so very very soon.

In the slo-mo version someone posted, some of us could see his mouth open and shut a couple of times at least, in a way that looked like he was talking/mouthing words. He had turned his head slightly to the left when he did so! That's just the way it looked to a few of us. It took me by surprise and creepy to boot!

I can't even see a defined mouth. But then again, people saw the reflection of jodi arias in Travis Alexander's eyeballs, in the photos of him in the shower, and they saw the impression of the face of a screaming Caylee in the stain left by her decomposing body in the trunk of her mother's car.

I couldnt see any of that either.

I don't see dogs or guns or specific outfits (except blue jeans and a dark jacket, something tan at his waist and on his head) or any defined facial features whatsoever in that blurry image, no matter how many times people blow it up or try to sharpen it.

Regardless, people who are talking while walking typically have their faces pointed upwards, even when they're talking to themselves.

Just because the blob where a person's mouth is supposed to be, may appear to some
to move, doesn't mean they're talking. And it wouldn't make sense for him to be talking to the girls at the distance he would have to be for Libby to feel comfortable recording him (and based on the lack of definition), anyhow.

His body language shows a man who is walking forward in a manner that is supposed to be unconcerned with, or not noticing the people recording him. My belief is he was walking fast. He likely kept his head down because he was trying to bridge the distance before confronting the girls.

That would make anyone uncomfortable I think. Someone silently ambling up fast, directly toward you but as if they don't notice you, when there's no way to miss you.

I don’t believe she meant to record him, if she had, we would have had a crisper video. I believe the reason the video is not focused is because she’s recording Abby and BG is in the background. Maybe she did it intentionally to not distract attention, but it almost feels like the focus of the camera was on another person and I think that was Abby.

Agree that he does appear to be moving faster with every step and seems to have changed direction towards the girls on the video.

I also think he does have what appears to be a younger looking face. I think his outfit was meant to conceal his identity and make him look older. I don’t believe that’s what he wears day in and out.

I can't see any part of definition of any kind necessary to really determining his age at all.

Before, most saw a grizzled older man with facial hair of some sort, hair color, etc. Now people can suddenly see a "baby face".

But you could be right that she just happened to catch him in the background as she recorded Abby.

However, LE has been pretty clear in their praise of Libby's heroism in intentionally and surreptitiously capturing this man on a recording.

It's blurry, IMO, because of the distance.

Also he may indeed have been trying to conceal his age with his clothes.

I can't even see a defined mouth. But then again, people saw the reflection of jodi arias in Travis Alexander's eyeballs, in the photos of him in the shower, and they saw the impression of the face of a screaming Caylee in the stain left by her decomposing body in the trunk of her mother's car.

I couldnt see any of that either.

I don't see dogs or guns or specific outfits (except blue jeans and a dark jacket, something tan at his waist and on his head) or any defined facial features whatsoever in that blurry image, no matter how many times people blow it up or try to sharpen it.

Regardless, people who are talking while walking typically have their faces pointed upwards, even when they're talking to themselves.

Just because the blob where a person's mouth is supposed to be, may appear to some
to move, doesn't mean they're talking. And it wouldn't make sense for him to be talking to the girls at the distance he would have to be for Libby to feel comfortable recording him (and based on the lack of definition), anyhow.

His body language shows a man who is walking forward in a manner that is supposed to be unconcerned with, or not noticing the people recording him. My belief is he was walking fast. He likely kept his head down because he was trying to bridge the distance before confronting the girls.

That would make anyone uncomfortable I think. Someone silently ambling up fast, directly toward you but as if they don't notice you, when there's no way to miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni