Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how the hell can you sit there with a straight face and release a sketch from 2 years ago now? For whatever reason...

Moving in a new direction they call it. What? Is this a video game? Where you can just start over? Mind boggling.

Just a quick note this morning to say that if you have already submitted tips to the email address in the first post on this thread and are worried that they have not gone through because of the capital A, please rest assured that capitalization in emails does not affect the servers or routing to deliver them.

This is an email I sent on Tuesday.

upload_2019-4-26_8-31-34.png

I received confirmation of receipt within minutes.

upload_2019-4-26_8-32-37.png

Just wanting to clear that up in case people are worried that they need to resubmit anything.

Does this helicopter video show the location LE said the vehicle was parked at? I'm directionally impaired according to my husband so I'm having trouble finding where that is in relation to the girls location.

And how the hell can you sit there with a straight face and release a sketch from 2 years ago now? For whatever reason...

Moving in a new direction they call it. What? Is this a video game? Where you can just start over? Mind boggling.

Their faces looked pretty angry, upset, and tormented, if you ask me. I don't think LE likes realizing that they've been following the wrong lead for two years, either.

Updating the case with the newest information they have is the most important thing.

I read earlier in the thread that it seems like someone new perhaps indeed did just that — started over from the very beginning and maybe found something in the evidence that everyone else had completely overlooked. It happens pretty regularly.

The fact of the matter I think is that we will never know LE's motives or reasoning until BG is caught. Hoping that day is very, very soon — and refraining from judgment in the meantime.

Like many of you, I have poured over that video and listened to the audio and here's my concern.

With the original sketch I was able to see that person in the video. With the new sketch, I see the new person in the video. By suggestion, I see what I'm being told to see. By suggestion, I am trying to make it fit. I no longer see a beard or goatee. Now I see clean shaven. Where I thought the BG might be a bit stocky, I now see a lean figure. I'm hearing what others have suggested they hear in the garbled piece of audio between Guys and Down The Hill but I don't really think that's what is there.

My brain is taking in all the suggestions and making it fit.

I really hope they have DNA of BG so that any of these grey and suggestible areas become moot. I think LE needs to be really careful and have all i's dotted and all the t's crossed.

MOO

Could he be known to the girls, and therefore avoiding eye contact with them, so not recognized in his disguise?
MOO.

He’s not looking at the girls because he’s concentrating on where he needs to step.

If your on a phone or tablet move your device around to get a 360 degree view. After looking down at the bridge you will see how important it is to watch your step. It has nothing to do with him not wanting the girls to recognize him imo.
It’s about getting to the end of the bridge without getting hurt by misstep.

RTV6 video

Last edited:
"We are just beginning. We are just now beginning."
I watched/read the press conference yet again and, call me dense, but I finally just now understand it. I finally understand that the two week moratorium was not because they are close, it's because they are not close. The family needs to digest that fact that they are just now beginning and, for whatever reason, they were off on the wrong track. It makes my heart sink.

If you go though the friends list of both girls on Facebook, you will see 50 men that look like BG. I think we are all looking too hard to find this guy :(
I think you’re right. And after the Timmothy Pitzen imposter incident, I certainly know how our minds can see what we want them to see.

It was interesting that after I noticed this man, I played the video of press conference and LE even mentioned that the suspect could be in the room. Very unnerving.

Does this helicopter video show the location LE said the vehicle was parked at? I'm directionally impaired according to my husband so I'm having trouble finding where that is in relation to the girls location.
Yes. Skibaboo has updated the map to show the location of the vehicle. It is on the video. It is very interesting! I now believe BG most likely took the creek or main trail all the way back to the trailhead near the Hwy 25 /N 3oo intersection. I don't believe he went through the graveyard.

He’s not looking at the girls because he’s concentrating on where he needs to step.

If your on a phone or tablet move your device around to get a 360 degree view. After looking down at the bridge you will see how important it is to watch your step. It has nothing to do with him not wanting the girls to recognize him imo.

I agree. And it doesn’t seem like a very good idea to have one’s hands in one’s pockets when walking on a structure such as that one.

"We are just beginning. We are just now beginning."
I watched/read the press conference yet again and, call me dense, but I finally just now understand it. I finally understand that the two week moratorium was not because they are close, it's because they are not close. The family needs to digest that fact that they are just now beginning and, for whatever reason, they were off on the wrong track. It makes my heart sink.

Well there is one saving grace. Early on everyone expected this case to be solved quickly. It wasn’t, but now we learn they were “on the wrong track” So it is possible that this second start will actually result in a rapid closure. We can hope.

Wow, thank you for this, it's amazing to be on that bridge. I finally feel what it is like to walk on it.

stop-sign-smiley.gif

Stop sleuthing random people in news videos and casting suspicion on them as the perp.

Moreover, only youtube videos from mainstream media or law enforcement announcements are allowed otherwise random youtube videos are not acceptable.
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member