Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cannot loop cocaine and heroin users together. Coke is an amphetamine, a stimulant. This means that it speeds up the central nervous system, increasing heart rate, body temperature, and blood pressure while increasing energy levels, focus, attention, alertness, and wakefulness. They also suppress appetite. Cocaine and meth, especially, produce an intense high as they rapidly flood the brain with dopamine. The high is generally fairly short-lived, however, and cocaine is often abused in a binge pattern to try and extend the euphoria. The “crash” that comes after a stimulant high can be significant, leaving a person feeling extremely fatigued, hungry, irritable, mentally confused, and depressed, which is followed by intense cravings.

Opioids do not flood the brain with dopamine in the same manner. It's a much longer high with a gradual crash. Additionally, opioid drugs disrupt the natural production of norepinephrine and act as central nervous system depressants. Opioids block pain sensations, induce drowsiness, reduce body temperature, and slow heart rate, blood pressure, and respiration functions. Physical withdrawal symptoms may resemble the flu. They are too SICK to become rage-filled. Diarrhea, sweats, restless legs syndrome, etc.

Not all drugs are created equal. They affect neurotransmitter levels differently. They affect different areas of the brain and result in different detox symptoms.

All drug users are self-centered to a degree. However, self-centered does not equal capable of committing a homicide.

I completely agree with you. Opioid addicts are not "calm, mellow people". They are self centered, and the drug use creates a callousness towards others.

The perpetrators took out a lot of rage on AJ.

I admire you for joining the boots on the ground team!!!

I've lost faith in the legal system. I just try everyday, to make a positive impact with kids. My law makers don't even want to talk about child abuse, they are all focused on solving the opioid crisis. Which require millions in studies. Its simple provide inpatient rehab.,lock them up if you can't, but for goodness sake stop them from abusing kids, stealing, and murder.

I'm with you too on that!!It's very simple, lock them up and throw away the key.

And I also agree - My kids are the main focus as well but I feel like I just HAVE to do something. It's a case by case basis and if you don't have the time you don't have to. It's all volunteer work so I know my kids can remain my main focus.

you cannot loop cocaine and heroin users together. Coke is an amphetamine, a stimulant. This means that it speeds up the central nervous system, increasing heart rate, body temperature, and blood pressure while increasing energy levels, focus, attention, alertness, and wakefulness. They also suppress appetite. Cocaine and meth, especially, produce an intense high as they rapidly flood the brain with dopamine. The high is generally fairly short-lived, however, and cocaine is often abused in a binge pattern to try and extend the euphoria. The “crash” that comes after a stimulant high can be significant, leaving a person feeling extremely fatigued, hungry, irritable, mentally confused, and depressed, which is followed by intense cravings.

Opioids do not flood the brain with dopamine in the same manner. It's a much longer high with a gradual crash. Additionally, opioid drugs disrupt the natural production of norepinephrine and act as central nervous system depressants. Opioids block pain sensations, induce drowsiness, reduce body temperature, and slow heart rate, blood pressure, and respiration functions. Physical withdrawal symptoms may resemble the flu. They are too SICK to become rage-filled. Diarrhea, sweats, restless legs syndrome, etc.

Not all drugs are created equal. They affect neurotransmitter levels differently. They affect different areas of the brain and result in different detox symptoms.

All drug users are self-centered to a degree. However, self-centered does not equal capable of committing a homicide.

Illegal drug use is illegal!!! No matter the drug!! They need to go to jail. We spend way to much throwing dollars for Narcan, free needle exchange, etc so drug addicts can be more comfortable and free from death and disease. Yea, only in American do we provide so much help to continue the destruction of drug addicts!!!!

Illinois investigates every child injury or death by an interdisciplinary team. The newest report list 97 cases. They review and make recommendations. Each case is listed in detail, list actions taken and any failure in the system. All child protective service workers are licensed by the state and can be criminal prosecuted.

Reading this report is like a very detailed version of WS. The cases are horrific, massive amount of follow up, chasing after the families, physicians that can't commit to physical abuse or determine if it is abuse related. Dirty, filth homes, which is NOT illegal. No laws on filth that I can find. Multiple agencies involved with tying to fix parents that don't care. Thousands spent in mental health, parenting classes-they don't show up for, physician visits, paying for house cleaning, new furniture, etc. BUT, state law and attorney's for parents protect their RIGHT to these kids. It would take a small army to oversee these parents on a daily basis. One,case, the worker was doing unannounced follow,up, everything looked find and hours later the infant was dead, they hid her in a building and set it on fire.

We can not watch and oversee these parents 24/7. We do not have laws that prevent who they associate with, we do not have physicians that can say beyond a shadow of doubt the bruise was inflicted by the parent. That's what happen in AJs case, the Dr couldn't say what caused the bruise. Dr's are not trained in forensic medicine, they treat injuries and can sometimes tell, but a good attorney will question... Is he trained in determining cause.

Its all a legal nightmare.

AJs parents are to blame!!! They beat him to death, they did drugs, they did not clean the house, they knew to stay just shy of the law.
He was born with opiates in his system.
Who handed him back? Who had that power. Who made the decision to send him back to the trenches?
True the parents are the torturous murderers, but they could not have done this without the Official STAMP OF APPROVAL.
MOO

That's exactly what my husband keeps asking......they should have been evicted 2 weeks prior. Could have disappeared and never reported it. I thank God they made the report, for little P and baby-to-be.
People like this know how to squat,and milk the system,Play the victim.
They probably thought that their 'stellar' acting would be believable.
MOO

He was born with opiates in his system.
Who handed him back? Who had that power. Who made the decision to send him back to the trenches?
True the parents are the torturous murderers, but they could not have done this without the Official STAMP OF APPROVAL.
MOO

The State of Illinois law returned him, legally after the mother completed her plan for unification. The state did not have the power to hold this child, when the parent shows they have recovered.
Heck, she went on to have more kids. We can't stop her, she could've had one a year. Can't legally sterizle anyone.

Why don't we pass laws to make being born to drug addiction a criminal act. Lock them up, not give them a plan to get the kids back. We can't because of constitutional rights.

I always knew I needed to do more but I didn’t know how. Because of this case I talked to a friend and she guided me towards becoming a local CASA volunteer. I had never heard of this before and if you haven’t either I encourage you to research it. This link is to the nationwide site and can guide you to your local offices on how to help. Being even just an advocate and helping even ONE child is something I can make time for. If anyone has any insight on whether this is a good program or not please let me know!

https://casaforchildren.org/advocate-for-children/be-a-casa-volunteer/
Well done for taking action. Much more productive than the repeated calls for death penalty, beatings in jail, etc

Illegal drug use is illegal!!! No matter the drug!! They need to go to jail. We spend way to much throwing dollars for Narcan, free needle exchange, etc so drug addicts can be more comfortable and free from death and disease. Yea, only in American do we provide so much help to continue the destruction of drug addicts!!!!
Sad to say Duterte may not be so crazy after all.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
MOO

Sorry, but until you live it first hand it is really out of place to make such blanket statements.

Secondly, it sounds like these two are addicted to prescription medications or at least started out on pills. What if the pills were LEGALLY prescribed? Then what? Do we hold the doctors accountable for over-prescribing? I think we should.

Lastly, I was simply stating the biological reactions to different types of drugs. I am not sure what your comment about illegal drugs being illegal has to do with my analysis on the different ways each drug interacts with our brain chemistry.

Right. Unless someone is in recovery, suffering from addiction, or has someone close to them battling addiction, they likely don’t understand it’s a disease and it’s easy to beat up the person addicted to drugs, alcohol, sex, gambling, *advertiser censored*, food, etc. go to an open NA or AA meeting and learn. You will have a different view.

The State of Illinois law returned him, legally after the mother completed her plan for unification. The state did not have the power to hold this child, when the parent shows they have recovered.
Heck, she went on to have more kids. We can't stop her, she could've had one a year. Can't legally sterizle anyone.

Why don't we pass laws to make being born to drug addiction a criminal act. Lock them up, not give them a plan to get the kids back. We can't because of constitutional rights.
What about children's constitutional rights?

Exactly.

Two years clean and serene here. One day at a time.

Drug addiction is a very complex thing. There's a reason why this country is in the midst of the worst opioid epidemic it's ever seen. It goes far deeper than a person being "morally corrupt" and weak-minded.

Right. Unless someone is in recovery, suffering from addiction, or has someone close to them battling addiction, they likely don’t understand it’s a disease and it’s easy to beat up the person addicted to drugs, alcohol, sex, gambling, *advertiser censored*, food, etc. go to an open NA or AA meeting and learn. You will have a different view.

That's exactly what my husband keeps asking......they should have been evicted 2 weeks prior. Could have disappeared and never reported it. I thank God they made the report, for little P and baby-to-be.

The new owner would have to go to court and obtain an eviction order. They can't until the deed is transferred. The law allows so many days for notification of eviction. (You have X days to be out) Then the police show up on the eviction date and remove the people and all furnishings.

We had friends that had squatters break in and move into an empty rental house and they even had to do this to get squatters out.

I always knew I needed to do more but I didn’t know how. Because of this case I talked to a friend and she guided me towards becoming a local CASA volunteer. I had never heard of this before and if you haven’t either I encourage you to research it. This link is to the nationwide site and can guide you to your local offices on how to help. Being even just an advocate and helping even ONE child is something I can make time for. If anyone has any insight on whether this is a good program or not please let me know!

https://casaforchildren.org/advocate-for-children/be-a-casa-volunteer/

CASA is a wonderful program!!! I would encourage anyone to volunteer. I have been for many years - any questions feel free to contact me!

The new owner would have to go to court and obtain an eviction order. They can't until the deed is transferred. The law allows so many days for notification of eviction. (You have X days to be out) Then the police show up on the eviction date and remove the people and all furnishings.

We had friends that had squatters break in and move into an empty rental house and they even had to do this to get squatters out.
So stupid. So utterly stupid. You can't trample on these lowlifes rights, or even look at them sideways, without miles of red tape,and lawsuits.
Children however are just possesions,and have Zero rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd