Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's remain respectful. Not everyone is an expert sleuther. I am sure not. I do miss things and sometimes need direction toward a map or video.
This may be a first time for them. Let's direct them to the top of the thread where to find information.
I don't think it is far fetched to help fill in some gaps for them or point them in the right direction . If you are bothered by that notion, pehaps politely scroll by. I do when people ask the same question over and over again. I don't let it mess with my peace. I just move on .

I haven’t seen “The Shack”, but from what I’m reading, it could possibly push some buttons for a psychotic women hating Christian.
MOO

“When it first published, “The Shack” was called blasphemous and a “load of crap,” and one scholar opined that Young’s depiction was evidence that evangelicals “were succumbing to the feminist pressure to image God in feminine ways.””

Why God is a curvy, black woman in ‘The Shack’ and some Christian critics say it’s ‘heresy’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ritics-say-its-heresy/?utm_term=.bf62b0c201f6
It is just too deep for me. lol

WS is such an incredible forum and a place where everyone should feel included and not excluded. Every opinion or observation counts. Some people seem to be here 24/7 and some people hit the like button to some of my posts when I ask a question... it’s quite interesting. I will stay on topic.. and that is finding the killer. NOT if you go to the bathroom alone, etc.. The families went to Crime con And were so shocked that people there didn’t know about the Abby Libby case. People there thought this case was solved... so guess what WS??? These families need US... to spread this photo. To spread the word for HELP

When my family member (in her 20's) was murdered the original intent was sexual assault but she fought back and it enraged him. He killed her. The other girls he killed before were under 1o years old, he attacked them, raped them, sodomized them and killed them both at the same time. Not your average serial killer.

So sorry. So much loss on this board. :(

IMO, the timeline of the girls drop off time and agreed pick-up time is tight. They were not given a whole lot of time to be at the park. This had to happen fair quickly after they were dropped off.

I have wondered how this person was able to take control of both of them. I know the way they were killed or what injuries they sustained have not been released.

It does appear to me when the BG is walking, he has something bulky under his coat. I don’t believe they were shot, someone would have heard that. Did he use a stun gun? Whatever happened, had to be quick, I would think. I don’t think it would be that easy to overpower two teenage girls, without one being able to take off. It’s possible, with sheer fear coming over them, commanding them was enough.

Any thoughts on them being pushed off that bridge, then the BG going down to where they had landed?

That sounds like an unpredictable outcome and he was ordering them to walk down, so I would guess no. As per HG's video, AW was already off the bridge when she was filming.

It's a shame because we really should be exposing children to nature and letting them explore alone or with friends (I grew up hanging out in the woods) - this case is extremely rare (which is why it's so shocking) and shouldn't dissuade parents from allowing their children freedom to explore the woods.

They were used to being outdoors- if you read this article, on one of the anniversaries, the family visited AW's favorite fishing spots:

https://www.wthr.com/article/police...of-man-behind-them-in-audio-played-for-family

I think going on the bridge hike was normal and not considered unsafe and I think they probably ran into people outdoors before, maybe even a few strange ones, but not a murderer. I think, IMO, it is really weird that he picked two girls. I am asking myself, how many would have been safe? Would he have killed three girls or four? I think that their parents thought they were safe together and that the park was a normal place for them to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member