Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in/around this area. Through a friend of a friend who has spoken with neighbors nearby, it’s been said that little A.J. was almost beaten to death back in March 19’, by the mother. Notice also that her arrest has counts of battery but it states a March date also.

I’m confused about the cold shower. Did they put him in a cold shower thinking he would revive?
If you know.
I shudder to think what might have happened once she had a newborn......
No way could she cope with the demands of an infant, imo.

It is but unlike cancer or other diseases it destroys everyone around you. These kids need to be removed
from the disease, before it consumes them. and it will. IMO
ITA. Do every drug you can get a hold of,Flaka,Heroin,krokodile,Meth....
Kill yourself however quickly,or slowly you wish, but don't take innocent lives with you.

MOO

I’m confused about the cold shower. Did they put him in a cold shower thinking he would revive?
If you know.
I shudder to think what might have happened once she had a newborn......
No way could she cope with the demands of an infant, imo.

The thought of her having a newborn to care for....and what could have happened to the baby makes me shudder.
I don’t know about why they put him in a cold shower. They were supposed to be out of that house, it had been foreclosed on. There could have been no hot water if the gas had been shut off.

Kill yourself however quickly,or slowly you wish, but don't take innocent lives with you.

MOO

I don’t care what happens to her once the baby is safely removed from her body.
Her addiction might be referred to as a disease, a disease directly related to her choices. I have zero sympathy for her. Help is available. Is it easy to quit? No. But life in prison ain’t easy, either. Moo

This incident was only 6 months after AJ’s protective custody case was closed. Sadly, I’m sure there was more horrific abuse that went on that wasn’t documented or reported. And even if it was documented and/or reported it’s highly doubtful the abuse would have been “founded”.

What a crock of shat!

April 2016
  • DCFS closed AJ’s Protective Custody Case
October 31, 2017
  • A neighbor who lives across the street from the Freunds’ house, she said, she first met the family when the boy and his mom came to her door on Halloween in 2017.AJ had bandages on his face and arm. She thought he was dressed as a mummy, but his mother said he had grabbed a pot of boiling water that day, was burned and went to the hospital for treatment
I doubt she took him to the hospital.
MOO.

MOO

I don't see that legalizing marijuana is a step in the right direction for our society. Many people compare marijuana to alcohol, as if that is a "positive".

The problem is that the new strains of marijuana being grown and chemically enhanced, are far different from the buds in the 60's and 70's, yet no one wants to discuss this...or even acknowledge it...

No prob. I am suggesting her addiction, (now withdrawal) coupled with her pregnancy is a situation a county jail might not be capable of handling. The duty of the jail is to house her until trial, they don’t want her dead.
Idk if she’s in jail today or if she’s chained to a hospital bed, detoxing under medical supervision.
Could the detox cause the baby to die of abort?

Ok I’ve been trying to research DCFS in Illinois. I need people who are smarter than myself because I’m not sure if I’m following right. So DCFS is the government agency but they contract out to private companies to help cover the cases? Is that right? I’m wondering if that is the true is there anyway to track if it’s a private company that was in charge or actually DCFS. Google is not my friend this morning. My end thought here is if they do contract out cases is there anyway to see who was working the cases. A way to track if the children who have been failed by the system are they directly under DCFS or are they with a private company. Again I’m not completely clear if they do contract these cases out. Does anyone know?

Edit: *not thinking clearly* I just texted my cousin who worked for DCFS waiting for her reply for my clear as mud research problem this morning!

Last edited:
Could the detox cause the baby to die of abort?

Idk but if she’s not medically supervised, she’s violently ill, imo.
Maybe a mod professional will weigh in.
It is moo she can not simply be put in a cell w/o constant monitoring & I doubt the jail has staff to handle a late stage, high risk pregnancy.

Bolded above...This is so true! When the Dr. at the hospital had the father come pick the children up was a big mistake! Because this father was older/lawyer they just assumed he was wiser, etc. BOTH parents put this poor little boy through hell!

Yes, he comes off as educated, well-spoken, normally presented. (In one of the pre-discovery videos he is wearing a brown leather jacket and seems shaved with a haircut, no facial tatoos, probably clean fingernails) Yet he was living in that wretchedly filthy unheated house that reeked of urine and feces. With little or no food.

I'll bet he's been the face that led credibility to her stories for quite some time.

What I don't understand is how the new baby's father, the 35 year old arrested with the facial tatoos comes into the picture and was allowed to stay there. Is the procurer of the drugs? For both JC and AF?

Also, if it can be proved that he neglected to report abuse of AJ while living there, it might substantially reduce his chances of getting custody of her next child.

Many of you are speculating the purpose of cold water showers in general but specific to this case. I do not want my mind to get close to understanding the motives of these two monsters in brutalizing AJ. However, in general
cold water is commonly used to control or change behavior. When this this become a normal "how to" for punishing children? You Tube? Instagram?

Excerpt from article: (Consider the results for a child)
..."In the military, those who resisted military orders because of freedom of thought, conscience, or religion, known as conscientious objectors, would take a cold shower until they give in to service.
Imagine if parents did the same thing to their kids just because they got in trouble at school."...
The Worst Ways to Discipline a Child

There now seems to be a trend in child punishment to use cold showers AND hot sauce! In my opinion these tactics are just a form of brutality that do not show signs of physical bruising! Once upon a time, it was a given if a child spoke in profanity, they had their mouth washed out with soap. I consider this abuse and assault. There is documentation that practice has caused these victims emotional issues, i.e. excessive cleaning, fear of water, cleansers and so on. It is sickening to read of the mental scars of such abuse.

There is an overwhelming number of articles on cold water showers as a form of child punishment and cases of abuse where it was used. Google at your own risk of being more sickened.

The thought of her having a newborn to care for....and what could have happened to the baby makes me shudder.
I don’t know about why they put him in a cold shower. They were supposed to be out of that house, it had been foreclosed on. There could have been no hot water if the gas had been shut off.

If the gas had been shut off, maybe it was common practice for them to boil water to heat it for the adults to have warm baths/showers. Maybe AJ wanted warm water in October and his mother flung it at him as an insult

Many of you are speculating the purpose of cold water showers in general but specific to this case.

There now seems to be a trend in child punishment to use cold showers AND hot sauce!

In my opinion these tactics are just a form of brutality that do not show signs of physical bruising!.

You are so right about this.

The cold shower is not used to revive a fainted child, it is punishment. And I keep reading articles where a parent has repeatedly forced hot sauce on a child and it seems a similar utterly sadistic form of "punishment" that can't possibly result in a healthy child with respect for their parents.

And No Bruising. Evil, Sadistic, Torture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member