OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why the "friend", who supposedly lives just 10 minutes away from the Hotel, has not given LE a statement. As far as the Uber driver is concerned, he should be tracked down and his statement should be taken. Surely he remembers them. According to BD, he was irritated when Tyler took so long to exit the Uber (after having fallen asleep) once they reached the Hotel.

How do we know the friend hasn’t given a statement to LE?

<modsnipped- removed quoted post>

Is there a MSM link for this information?

Last edited:
No, the only MSM links are the wife's statements. There is absolutely NO corroborating evidence on anything involving Tyler made available by LE or others. The police have stated in MSM links in this thread that there is ZERO physical evidence.

Thank you! Then the posts discussing the information will have to be removed.

I don't understand why the "friend", who supposedly lives just 10 minutes away from the Hotel, has not given LE a statement. As far as the Uber driver is concerned, he should be tracked down and his statement should be taken. Surely he remembers them. According to BD, he was irritated when Tyler took so long to exit the Uber (after having fallen asleep) once they reached the Hotel.

I would expect that the Uber driver would have been interviewed by now and im pretty confident he would back up the timings of BD, but maybe he would have different thoughts on his passengers demeanor at the time, who knows.

I would expect that the Uber driver would have been interviewed by now and im pretty confident he would back up the timings of BD, but maybe he would have different thoughts on his passengers demeanor at the time, who knows.

I agree LE has talked to the Uber driver and still LE has not provided a last seen place or time. This tells me they do not know.

Thank you! Then the posts discussing the information will have to be removed.

We can continue to discuss information from the public FB that was received prior to the FB going private? Correct? Information posted by the admins.

Edit: to add calcification regarding Public FB admins.

How do we know the friend hasn’t given a statement to LE?
If there was a witness statement that was admissible that would be considered evidence. The police have said there is "zero evidence". So either the "friend" didn't give a statement at all to LE or his statement was such that it was not admissible as evidence because it didn't prove or disprove any known facts in the case.

If there was a witness statement that was admissible that would be considered evidence. The police have said there is "zero evidence". So either the "friend" didn't give a statement at all to LE or his statement was such that it was not admissible as evidence because it didn't prove or disprove any known facts in the case.

Thanks. I must’ve missed where the police said there was zero evidence.

Thanks. I must’ve missed where the police said there was zero evidence.
It was in one of the earlier links in this thread and it's also been reported in the Missing Persons Network Facebook page, which has a quote from LE I can't link here as it's not MSM news.

I have followed many missing persons cases and this one is very strange to me because of the public reaction. It seems really obvious to me that a drunk man wandered off, got lost and unfortunately perished. We have seen it dozens of time even in very populated areas.
I did listen to all the wife’s interviews and even if some of the details are “off”, to me it doesn’t change the outcome of what happened to Tyler.
My opinion aside, does anyone think public has been disproportionately accusatory in this case?

I have followed many missing persons cases and this one is very strange to me because of the public reaction. It seems really obvious to me that a drunk man wandered off, got lost and unfortunately perished. We have seen it dozens of time even in very populated areas.
I did listen to all the wife’s interviews and even if some of the details are “off”, to me it doesn’t change the outcome of what happened to Tyler.
My opinion aside, does anyone think public has been disproportionately accusatory in this case?

I do not followed this case on FB. Once a FB account becomes private and you have to join, I am out. I do not find that to be a productive way to help find a missing person but when I read the news and the FB post before it became private, there are lots of unanswered questions. There is not enough information to suspect anyone but there is not enough information to rule anyone out either. I am hopeful LE has interviewed everyone and are working to find out what happened.

<modsnipped- no msm link to substantiate information about pings>

Also , I'm I the only one who's noticed the similarities between this disappearance and the Brian Shafer disappearance ? In both instances, there are 2 men and one woman out on the town. The missing men were both drunk. The missing men were both very tired, TD from long hours at work, BS from med school exams. The male friends' behaviours are dubious at best. They even started the evenings with trips to a Lone Star Steakhouse. I'm weirded out now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Where's the body then? It's been a few months. There's no real major body of water nearby either, and the few ponds in the area have been searched. Yes, we do see this happen, but the body shows up .

And yes, the public has been way too accusatory in this case. I was guilty of it myself early in a Reddit thread. But I totally believe BD now and believe she has held nothing back. She is right to point out that she doesn't write the news stories. The reporters are the ones who choose to include what they want, and blaming her for what we think is missing is just plain dopey.

Where's the body then? It's been a few months. There's no real major body of water nearby either, and the few ponds in the area have been searched. Yes, we do see this happen, but the body shows up .

And yes, the public has been way too accusatory in this case. I was guilty of it myself early in a Reddit thread. But I totally believe BD now and believe she has held nothing back. She is right to point out that she doesn't write the news stories. The reporters are the ones who choose to include what they want, and blaming her for what we think is missing is just plain dopey.
That’s the million dollar question. I was on a search last year for a man missing in our city. He had been missing for a month, having walked away from a bar at night. I never thought for a minute we were looking for a body, just maybe clothes or his phone. The area we were looking was in the middle of the city, with plenty of foot traffic. But, his body was found in shallow water in an area that was almost not searched. I also remember a case where a man was in a car accident and was seen running away from the scene. They searched and searched the area but couldn’t find him. Some time later, his remains were found not too far away in a drainage pipe where he had wedged himself. Obviously, I have no idea what has happened in this case,

Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member