TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
her ex lived in the apt building close to where her jeep was found, she had her own apt in the Dallas area. I think everyone is confused including family, detectives are not saying much at all, we are confused to the fact her missing was released to the public so soon after she was reported missing by babysitter, usually a missing person is released to public 24 to 48 hours later not as soon as it was..we are inclined to believe their was a 911 hangup call is why they started looking for her so soon

Thank you for the info.

It was reported quickly for a missing adult and her vehicle located quickly as well. I understand family often knows little more than the public and investigators often keep info quiet, even from family members.

If I can ask another question, was the ex at the apartment building a recent ex/recent relationship? I ask because if it was recent there may be unresolved issues or feelings where if they dated some years ago, then it is more unlikely that any reason for being there would relate to him.

I wish I could understand Spanish!
Thank you for the info.

It was reported quickly for a missing adult and her vehicle located quickly as well. I understand family often knows little more than the public and investigators often keep info quiet, even from family members.

If I can ask another question, was the ex at the apartment building a recent ex/recent relationship? I ask because if it was recent there may be unresolved issues or feelings where if they dated some years ago, then it is more unlikely that any reason for being there would relate to him.

I went to her facebook page with the news where the sperm donor says hes her ex-husband, only problem with that is she has never been married, and he kicked her out when she was 6 months pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong