TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I will send a Tweet tonight. Another other local stations?? How about LE? So they have a Twitter account?

This what I sent her on fb messenger. "Tiffany we need more coverage or exposure to the Prisma Peralta Reyes missing case. She can't just disappear with her son in the picture. Please follow the case and let's get some answers thank you!"

Interesting comments on another facebook if you follow the breadcrumbs from Maria's facebook.

He's quite different is I guess the best way to word it for this forum.
Unless he had recent interactions with Prisma, I honestly don't think he had anything to do with her missing at all. He appears to have moved on and forgot that part of his life even existed until it's in the news now.

I love that he's "talking" though. If nothing else, it may play a part in a possible custody case.

I think his comments simply show the kind of lifestyle he lives, his compassion or lack thereof, and his very real detachment from Prisma and her son.

He's quite different is I guess the best way to word it for this forum.
Unless he had recent interactions with Prisma, I honestly don't think he had anything to do with her missing at all. He appears to have moved on and forgot that part of his life even existed until it's in the news now.

I love that he's "talking" though. If nothing else, it may play a part in a possible custody case.

I think his comments simply show the kind of lifestyle he lives, his compassion or lack thereof, and his very real detachment from Prisma and her son.

I agree. He is just jumping on Prisma being missing. Get a little attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288