TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I’ve been sitting on my hands since reading his page this weekend :mad:

Seriously. I need to find a better way to separate my personal feelings from the cases I read on here. Every single day I log on to WS and I am immediately filled with thoughts of sadness and dread for people missing. It's almost a sense of wonderment how so many people just vanish. It really does bum me out. It's like the Earth just opens up and swallows so many people on a daily basis.

I know one thing -- the authorities need to get on this because I am finding it extremely hard to believe that Prisma left on her own while simultaneously abandoning her son (the son who doesn't seem to have an actual responsible father in his life).

Is Nancy Grace's podcast worth listening to on a regular basis? Her voice is kind of grating to me.

Well that’s true but what other major personality covering Prisma ? It doesn’t matter how the information gets out to the public as long as Prisma and others get attention. She is an advocate for the missing. Yes she can bring the drama. Lol

they dated about 2-2 and half years ago, it ended with domestic violence! they just aired the billboard with her pic on the channel 8 news
Were charges filed? I suppose charges weren't filed because if I have the right person that lives at the Olympus Apartments they do have a dismissed DV charge but that is from 2013 (dismissed in 2014) but nothing from 2 to 2 1/2 years ago.

Well that’s true but what other major personality covering Prisma ? It doesn’t matter how the information gets out to the public as long as Prisma and others get attention. She is an advocate for the missing. Yes she can bring the drama. Lol

I agree, anyone getting the information out is most definitely a positive. I was just asking if her podcast is a good listen on a weekly basis (not speaking about any particular case). Pretty much I'm asking if you generally find it as an enjoyable listen?

I agree, anyone getting the information out is most definitely a positive. I was just asking if her podcast is a good listen on a weekly basis (not speaking about any particular case). Pretty much I'm asking if you generally find it as an enjoyable listen?
Oh ok. I listen to some, if it’s about a missing person I listen. I like her spunk but don’t necessarily agree with every word that comes out of her mouth. I would say yeah she’s good to listen to.

Prisma’s step dad is helping with the billboard/crime stoppers etc. the baby daddy is the one coming out of the woodwork now that she is missing.
Prismas, biological father died when she was a baby, her stepdad/dad is the one who has raised her since she was a little girl, that is the one who she calls dad and considers him her father, and Prisma is his daughter, and will always be treated like his daughter, which is why he is fighting to find her. He has a billboard on Peak Street and I 30, and will be another next week sometime on Lake June Rd. 10 minutes from where she disappeared, been in contact with crimestoppers

Were charges filed? I suppose charges weren't filed because if I have the right person that lives at the Olympus Apartments they do have a dismissed DV charge but that is from 2013 (dismissed in 2014) but nothing from 2 to 2 1/2 years ago.
charges were filed, prisma dropped charges, and they were picked up again

Her mother, Lilia Peralta, says the child’s father lives outside of Austin, and she doesn’t think he’s involved with her disappearance.

Family Of Missing Mesquite Mother: ‘She Would Never Leave Us’

I trust Prisma's mother's intuition on this one.
what she is telling the media about him could possibly be true, and it may not be in order for him not to know he may be a suspect in her disappearance, since now it seems he only wants his son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member