Germany Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 #2

Rebecca Reusch vermisst: Zeugin machte Beobachtung, die Wende bedeuten kann | Welt
Florian R. Has returned to living in the house.

New tips the family has received:

“Recently, the family received a new hint: A ten-year-old witness remembers seeing a crying girl in front of Rebecca's school, just on the day of the disappearance. The witness described the girl as tall and pretty. "She also asked her if she could give her her cell phone because she wanted to call her parents. There were several guys around the girl and they insulted her. I think the girl was scared, "explains Brigitte Reusch. As the mother continues, the girl then made a clear statement to the boys for the family. "Leave me alone, I'm going out of school anyway," said the blond girl, told the family witness. After that, the girl ran away.

A hint that the family takes very seriously. "It has fallen in between that she wants to leave school anyway and does not stay there. And that's exactly what we've been discussing for a long time. That she wants to do the program somewhere else, "explains Bernd Reusch in front of the camera”

“Someone called and said that he saw Rebecca in Poland, in a department store accompanied by a man..allegedly he had gone home and looked again at photos of the missing persons and was then sure: It was Rebecca, the man had mentioned the braces, in fact Rebecca was wearing braces and the girl he had have seen, speak German.. [she seemed] uncomfortable or something similar”

Poland media also published about RR:
"They also received a call from an informer who claims to have seen Rebecca in Krakow. The 15-year-old had to shop at the supermarket. A man accompanied her. The informer reported that the girl spoke German and the same had an orthodontic appliance (parents emphasize that this detail was not made public, but the camera can be seen in the teenagers' photos)

When he started to look at her, she looked confused.

Although they gave the latest police advice, they did not feel taken seriously. - The homicide department answered that they do not know anything about it, because the information is analyzed elsewhere - Reusch complained. "
Od miesięcy szukają Rebeki. Widziano ją w Krakowie?

Want to hear from Becci’s friends.

I think her close friends have valuable information to keep her story alive in the public.

The social media usage, the bullying, relationship with brother in law, etc.

What she wouldn’t and would do, etc
I agree. But, so far, LE seems reluctant to pursue any line of inquiry other than the BIL and her not leaving the home alive. Of course this may be occurring but just not reported in MSM. It is promising that the Polish police have been contacted about the possible sighting. A lot of precious time was lost in the first four days of her disappearance in my opinion.

I agree. But, so far, LE seems reluctant to pursue any line of inquiry other than the BIL and her not leaving the home alive. Of course this may be occurring but just not reported in MSM. It is promising that the Polish police have been contacted about the possible sighting. A lot of precious time was lost in the first four days of her disappearance in my opinion.

Yes, I mean that I want to hear from her friends via MSM. I think LE has probably already questioned the friends to get a sense of who the victim is... or at least I hope that happened.

I just want to hear directly from friends in MSM interviews.

Yes, I mean that I want to hear from her friends via MSM. I think LE has probably already questioned the friends to get a sense of who the victim is... or at least I hope that happened.

I just want to hear directly from friends in MSM interviews.

That's not a German thing - interviewing 15-years old children about a possible murder and then publishing it in the media. They most likely have been interviewed but you may never read about it in MSM, and you'll definitely never see her 15-year old schoolfriends giving interviews, at least as long as her disappearance is treated as a crime.

That's not a German thing - interviewing 15-years old children about a possible murder and then publishing it in the media. They most likely have been interviewed but you may never read about it in MSM, and you'll definitely never see her 15-year old schoolfriends giving interviews, at least as long as her disappearance is treated as a crime.

That makes sense. I wish they respected our minors in America that much. But is there a way they could publish information from the friends without mentioning names, photos, or any information that would give away who the information came from?

Not much news really...only her family who give interviews to the media about their search for Rebecca and the previous arrest of Florian R.
I just c&p a few paragraphs from the article:

Rebecca's sister Vivien Reusch commented on the disappearance of the 15-year-old student from Berlin-Neukölln on Sat.1's breakfast television last Tuesday. Visibly agitated, she told of the weeks since her sister's disappearance: "There's no clear statement that she's alive, that she's been found dead, it's just ... she's just not there.

About the investigation, she says: "Since the fifth day of her disappearance was spoken directly by a corpse or by a suspected killing offense. Since it was already assumed that she is probably dead. I dont understand. Everytime I can hardly breathe and my heart stops. "

The family give each other strength during this time. And she still believes in the innocence of her 23-year-old brother-in-law.However, the remand had drawn him. "When you go to jail, even if it's just pre-trial detention, it's something with a human being. And if you're there for stealing or murdering someone, that makes a difference. Whether you are there for an offense to a child or an adult, they are worlds. I will not say any more about it."

Since March 29, there are no longer large-scale search campaigns by the Berlin police.
Rebecca Reusch (Berlin) vermisst: Ihre Schwester über Ermittlungen und den Schwager

I’m having such a hard time thinking that she is alive and voluntarily “missing” and living a new life elsewhere. She has several direct family members that clearly would not judge her for anything that she’s trying to attain that she couldn’t before. She wouldn’t let her parents and her sisters cry and plead and think of worst every single day. She wouldn’t let her close friend, her loved one, stay in jail for so many days at a time, completely devastating her family even further.

I’m having such a hard time thinking that she is alive and voluntarily “missing” and living a new life elsewhere. She has several direct family members that clearly would not judge her for anything that she’s trying to attain that she couldn’t before. She wouldn’t let her parents and her sisters cry and plead and think of worst every single day. She wouldn’t let her close friend, her loved one, stay in jail for so many days at a time, completely devastating her family even further.
ITA! So, what do we have here?

Missing - Voluntary?
Missing - Voluntary, Turned into Involuntary?
- Was Leah meeting someone, being rebellious, and blowing-off school?

Missing - Involuntary?
- If so, by whom?
- One or more perps?

Missing - Deceased?
- If so, by who?
- One or more perps?

We know what LE believes.
We know what the family believes.

What in the world happened to this precious child?

ITA! So, what do we have here?

Missing - Voluntary?
Missing - Voluntary, Turned into Involuntary?
- Was Leah meeting someone, being rebellious, and blowing-off school?

Missing - Involuntary?
- If so, by whom?
- One or more perps?

Missing - Deceased?
- If so, by who?
- One or more perps?

We know what LE believes.
We know what the family believes.

What in the world happened to this precious child?
Sorry for quoting my own post. I did it again! That really should say, Rebecca. Not Leah. Although, both are missing under extremely suspicious circumstances. At least I got the school part right. So, I really was discussing Rebecca. Leah is 19, and working. Again, please excuse the mis-naming. My bad.

Is anyone else finding the thread title misleading? Since no one is currently under arrest, I keep anticipating "Arrest #2", but I come back to this thread to find that there still is no arrest.

I'll see if a mod would kindly remove the word "Arrest" from the title until there truly is an arrest.

Is anyone else finding the thread title misleading? Since no one is currently under arrest, I keep anticipating "Arrest #2", but I come back to this thread to find that there still is no arrest.

I'll see if a mod would kindly remove the word "Arrest" from the title until there truly is an arrest.
Rebecca missing: Is the next evidence gone against the brother in law? Serious allegations against police

Update of 3 May 2019: According to the criticism by politician Ursula Nonnemacher, the Ministry of the Interior in Potsdam can not seem to exclude that the police Brandenburg has also illegally recorded and stored license plates. This is reported by the "PNN". After it was announced that the missing girl's brother-in-law was registered on the highway to Frankfurt / Oder, the exact legal situation of the storage does not seem to be clear.
As Ministry spokesman Ingo Decker confirmed in the conversation with the portal, the police department had been asked for an opinion on the issue.
"We are in the proof that everything is going well. One thing is clear: the mission must be legally justified, "explains Decker. Whether this also happened in the case of the disappeared Rebecca and the registration of her brother-in-law on the highway, must now be checked. Among other things, an important piece of evidence from the investigators, which would speak for the guilt of the young man, could be omitted. Florian R. is still considered to be urgently suspicious.
Rebecca vermisst: Fällt das nächste Indiz gegen den Schwager weg? Schwere Vorwürfe gegen Polizei | Welt

Let's see if I have this right.
The politician has said that probable cause must be exhibited before the recorded license plates can be accessed for corroboration. And, this is not clear yet.
But, it seems that it was done backwards by LE, they proclaimed BIL a POI almost immediately upon becoming involved (the homicide units) and then accessed the recorded license plate files, found his plates and then said he was seen on the A2 and was there to dispose of the body. Instead of establishing that a body had been in his car and then accessing the license files to see where the car had gone.
It will be a shame if the results of all of that searching etc. could be inadmissible because there was no probable cause.

Let's see if I have this right.
The politician has said that probable cause must be exhibited before the recorded license plates can be accessed for corroboration. And, this is not clear yet.
But, it seems that it was done backwards by LE, they proclaimed BIL a POI almost immediately upon becoming involved (the homicide units) and then accessed the recorded license plate files, found his plates and then said he was seen on the A2 and was there to dispose of the body. Instead of establishing that a body had been in his car and then accessing the license files to see where the car had gone.
It will be a shame if the results of all of that searching etc. could be inadmissible because there was no probable cause.
In America (Land of the free blah blah) we are finally using all tools at our disposal. Whether BIL was presumably harassed, there were investigative processes utilized. IMO I, myself, would want everything possibly done, to help prove my innocence. And I would make sure that everything I told LE was nowhere near a mis-truth, even if I was up to something, 'out and about'.

All around the world, technologies are being utilized, to identify ANYONE. This can be a very bad thing, in the wrong hands, of course. And remember, this is an opinion I am putting in writing. I do not pretend to 'know', how we all feel about this.

On one hand, imagine being able to track down a missing person? How much quicker in finding our victims, old and young? And on the other, Big Brother will be watching you. Or whatever you want to call it.

A conundrum. I've been using that word frequently. I don't know why I like it so much. Perhaps because, deep down, my dream is that this young girl/woman, finds her way back home. She is out there. Somewhere. And that just kills me. A little part of the soul is missing from our world. Sorry if OT. Please feel free to report, or delete, as needed.

FOR MONTHS GONE

Rebecca: Is the missing person imprisoned? The prosecution estimates the situation

Update from 6 May 2019: For around two and a half months, the 15-year-old Rebbeca Reusch is now considered missing. The prosecutor's focus is also on the question of whether the missing person is still alive. "Many claim to have seen her alive. We have "already received hints from every corner of the world, cited DerWesten a spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office.

According to her, the investigators are also investigating theories that Rebbeca is currently being held for. However, the prosecution currently classifies these theses as unrealistic. The authorities continue to believe that the 15-year-old victim of a violent crime.

Rebecca Reusch (aus Berlin) vermisst: Wird sie gefangen gehalten? | Welt

FOR MONTHS GONE

Rebecca: Is the missing person imprisoned? The prosecution estimates the situation

Update from 6 May 2019: For around two and a half months, the 15-year-old Rebbeca Reusch is now considered missing. The prosecutor's focus is also on the question of whether the missing person is still alive. "Many claim to have seen her alive. We have "already received hints from every corner of the world, cited DerWesten a spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office.

According to her, the investigators are also investigating theories that Rebbeca is currently being held for. However, the prosecution currently classifies these theses as unrealistic. The authorities continue to believe that the 15-year-old victim of a violent crime.

Rebecca Reusch (aus Berlin) vermisst: Wird sie gefangen gehalten? | Welt

What types of evidence would allow them to say that this sweet, innocent girl, was the victim of a violent crime, yet not allow them to prosecute?

Do they really have only circumstances, changing stories, and phone pings?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back