Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
Towards the end of the last thread, there was talk of changing the speed of the down the hill audio recording. I'm just giving my opinion LE has no reason to do that. They want his normal voice to be recognized. JMO

IIRC some youtubers have slowed the audio for effect or whatever reason(s), but you’re absolutely right that the LE released version is going to be as clean and clear as possible to give a sample of BG’s voice.

I've found user Redbeards YT channel and listened to his audio files. I wanted to hear this supposed "audio sample" or possible "text alert" and I just can't hear anything that sounds like a this.

I did notice something from his the "Audio Enhanced 3" clip however..I'm trying to say this without sounding politically incorrect, but if BG had a speech impediment (imagine a toddler speaking, or I've sometimes heard people with downs syndrome speak this way), I can hear "Down here"...which could easily also be interpreted as "Down the hill" for someone without the speech impediment.

I hope I'm explaining this clearly, if not it probably just sounds rude. Probably the only theory I haven't seen discussed is maybe BG has some type of developmental disability, and his caregivers are covering for him.

100% MOO, and just throwing it out there for consideration.

Normal talk for this area. BG is definitely from the area...IMOO
I think it's pretty normal everywhere.
I don't think the use of the word is any kind of clue to who he may be, but rather LE wanted to release a little more if his voice speaking in a different tone or pitch, so that someone close to him will recognize it when they hear his voice. Imo

When I heard the audio, the scratched noise was so, so familiar. I used to be in an abusive relationship and I would often keep my phone in my pocket on record to record my abuser’s threats and tirades. The sound (IMO) sounds exactly like what my recordings sounded like when they were muffled in my pocket. It doesn’t take a lot, maybe just the microphone/speaker lightly making contact with the fabric to sound super loud. Those microphones are super sensitive.

Like another poster in another thread (sorry I can’t seem to find it!) suggested, I would encourage those who are still on the fence over what the noise is, to put your phone in your pocket or shirt on record (I used the voice memo feature on an iPhone) and move around a bit. I think you’ll find these noises are very similar to that of the “down the hill” recording.

Here is what I have so far: I've heard mention of a teenager witness (or possibly a group of teenagers) who saw someone dressed all in black, a woman who provided the details for the OBG sketch, the man coming off the trail that Libby's Dad spoke with, possibly a person in flannel (may be the same as the person Libby's Dad spoke with), the actual recording from Libby's phone, a witness who felt something they needed to be reported (this mention may be referring to the recording from Libby's phone) that provided the details for the NBG sketch and a couple under the bridge (may have been the girls / may not have been / may not have existed at all). I don't have links for all of this yet but if requested I can provide the ones I do have references for.

MOO
A couple, if there was a couple, under the bridge could have been witnesses to BG marching girls down the hill to the fording place in the creek. Unless that man actually heard one of the girls arguing with BG.

Last edited:
Here is what I have so far: I've heard mention of a teenager witness (or possibly a group of teenagers) who saw someone dressed all in black, a woman who provided the details for the OBG sketch, the man coming off the trail that Libby's Dad spoke with, possibly a person in flannel (may be the same as the person Libby's Dad spoke with), the actual recording from Libby's phone, a witness who felt something they needed to be reported (this mention may be referring to the recording from Libby's phone) that provided the details for the NBG sketch and a couple under the bridge (may have been the girls / may not have been / may not have existed at all). I don't have links for all of this yet but if requested I can provide the ones I do have references for.
I really like the analysis you are doing here. Keep up the good work on this, I'm following closely!

When I heard the audio, the scratched noise was so, so familiar. I used to be in an abusive relationship and I would often keep my phone in my pocket on record to record my abuser’s threats and tirades. The sound (IMO) sounds exactly like what my recordings sounded like when they were muffled in my pocket. It doesn’t take a lot, maybe just the microphone/speaker lightly making contact with the fabric to sound super loud. Those microphones are super sensitive.

Like another poster in another thread (sorry I can’t seem to find it!) suggested, I would encourage those who are still on the fence over what the noise is, to put your phone in your pocket or shirt on record (I used the voice memo feature on an iPhone) and move around a bit. I think you’ll find these noises are very similar to that of the “down the hill” recording.

Good advice, Vanillacone; It's a short, easy, cheap,...but very effective experiment.
On another note, I am so sorry about the experience of that awful relationship.
Sincerely hoping you are safe now.

I also did this experiment with my phone in my pocket. It made me realize that the audio clip has definitely had the volume raised a LOT (which can distort things).

I really like the analysis you are doing here. Keep up the good work on this, I'm following closely!

Thank you. If I have time, and if I can locate an accurate screen shot or map of the park, I am going to add the witnesses to it, the info they had, and the approximate time they saw whatever or whomever it was they saw.

Thank you for that. I've never thought there was any sound from the girls like some allege they have heard. On top of that, why would BG be louder than any noise from the girls given he was further away? Why would LE alter the recording to lower/distort the girls but yet still for some reason leave their sounds in there? It makes no sense. Your explanation is certainly THE most plausible IMO. Thank you.

Towards the end of the last thread, there was talk of changing the speed of the down the hill audio recording. I'm just giving my opinion LE has no reason to do that. They want his normal voice to be recognized. JMO

Also, what they released is, IMO, as enhanced as it can be and still be clear. With all their technology why would they release something that can be improved upon? Why would they fail to release an "enhanced" version if it would help people ID the person?

Because what they released is as good as it gets. IMO.

MOO
A couple, if there was a couple, under the bridge could have been witnesses to BG marching girls down the hill the fording place in the creek. Unless that man actually heard one of the girls arguing with BG.
Yes! There is something wrong either with DG's story or that of the man, as these people were eyewitnesses to what was happening, or BG did not force the girls across the creek but took them elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie