Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for that. I've never thought there was any sound from the girls like some allege they have heard. On top of that, why would BG be louder than any noise from the girls given he was further away? Why would LE alter the recording to lower/distort the girls but yet still for some reason leave their sounds in there? It makes no sense. Your explanation is certainly THE most plausible IMO. Thank you.

Of course not. And they're not going to release audio of the girls. At trial but not now. That would be horrible.

Also, what they released is, IMO, as enhanced as it can be and still be clear. With all their technology why would they release something that can be improved upon? Why would they fail to release an "enhanced" version if it would help people ID the person?

Because what they released is as good as it gets. IMO.

Can you also hear how the recording could sound like "Guys...Down here" (if BG had an impediment)..Since they are obviously walking in the audio clip, I'm now leaning this way.

I've been doing a LOT of thinking over the past week. I've torn the PC apart and examined every word. I posted shortly after the Presser to make the comment that I felt that every word was chosen specifically and that LE was on script. I still believe that.

1. The Shack - I don't think this was just arbitrarily thrown into the mix, just because. It was part of the Presser for a specific reason. It brings religion, spirituality, faith, redemption, forgiveness and other christian themes to the forefront. Somehow, LE believes that either the POI is religious in himself, OR there is a religious reason for the murders. They played on those beliefs in the Presser to elicit a response somehow. I do not believe we can discount "The Shack" as meaning nothing. It was mentioned for a specific reason.

2. The Timing of The Presser - Easter Monday is significant I believe. Again it goes to religion and a belief system. Jesus DIED FOR OUR SINS is the theme of Easter and new life. Forgiveness and the promise of being born again. Jesus is risen. To me, this was Presser was timed to take advantage of those themes and thoughts. The girls have risen and are not how you left them. They are in a better place. Then pressure on the killer by way of the Easter theme of someone dying for his sins. I could be way off base here but just thinking out loud at this point.

3. The Timing of the Presser and Prior Notice - They wanted as many people there as possible. They know they are looking for a younger person so over Easter break University Students would be home. If the Killer is a University student then the likliehood of him being home for Easter is a possibility. If there are religious ties, then being home for Easter is even more likely.

4. "We've either interviewed you or someone close to you" - This is to illicit fear. OMG you know me! It's also a message to whoever he's either told or who is protecting him that LE is on to them.

5. Hiding in Plain Sight - How do you hide in plain sight? Well, the original sketch allowed the killer to hide in plain sight for 2 years. That's number 1. You hide in plain sight when you believe you are untouchable and no one would suspect. You hold a position in the community that holds you in fairly high esteem. Teachers, Clergy, LE, Policitians, Volunteers, Firemen, Doctors, Paramedics, Government Officials. You are someone that can talk the talk and walk the walk and people would NEVER suspect you. You are from Delphi or neighbouring areas. You belong there. You know people. You know the lay of the land. You are connected. You are beyond reproach. You can walk down the street and know people. You are one of them. This is probably the most frightening part about this whole thing. Everybody knows you.

Sorry for the long post but I've been thinking about this presser for days now and I just had to get this all out.

MOO as always.

Also, what they released is, IMO, as enhanced as it can be and still be clear. With all their technology why would they release something that can be improved upon? Why would they fail to release an "enhanced" version if it would help people ID the person?

Because what they released is as good as it gets. IMO.
I still don't understand why they would leave the scratchy part in. It does not aid in recognizing the voice. Whether the Guys was said in the same sentence as DTH or added to provide more voice tone the scratchy part could have been cut but it wasn't.

IA - the only thing I get from “guys” is that he MAY have experience working with / speaking to groups of kids IMO - but that’s based on my own experience, so may have no application here.

This was what I got from it too. I can’t put my finger on why, but he seemed to be experienced in controlling teens. I’m not so it stood out to me.

Yes! There is something wrong either with DG's story or that of the man, as these people were eyewitnesses to what was happening, or BG did not force the girls across the creek but took them elsewhere.

LE has said that the walkthrough YouTube videos are incorrect and that people don't know what happened. Post #10 on this thread:

“There’s a lot of false information out there,” Holeman confirms. “Social media, although not new… does impede our investigation. Like when people put up side-by-side photos of innocent people—or, at least, people with no ties to the state of Indiana or Delphi—which creates false [information]. People believe it [though] because it’s on the internet.”

And armchair detectives are even taking their interest in the case a step further by creating YouTube reenactments of the crime.

“[The videos] help us know that people don’t know [the true details], because the facts haven’t been released,” Holeman says. “People watch the news and think they are picking up on things, but it’s false. Nothing out there is accurate, which only leads to more false tips.”

Probably not connected but always hopeful one despicable act will lead to solving a prior offence - an adult male victim was shot and killed while jogging on a popular hiking trail in Zionsville Sunday morning about an hour from Delphi, son of prominent Indianapolis attorney, not a rubbery, police questioning POI.

Zionsville Police questioning a person of interest in Sunday's trail murder

Sister of Delphi murder victim turns to Twitter to help find killer
rbbm.
"Kelsi's Twitter account, @LibertyG_sister, was created after Kelsi met Michelle Cruz.

Cruz's sister was one of the victims of the Golden State Killer. The Golden State Killer was arrested and convicted last year after four decades of killing and assaulting people.

Before he was caught, Cruz was outspoken on social media, and she encouraged Kelsi to do the same with the Delphi case.

"She did say that it may take a lot of sharing, but it's not going to take 42 years to solve your case," Kelsi said about Cruz. "We're going to get solved a lot sooner, so that was really impactful for me."

RTV6 FaceTimed with Cruz back in February. Cruz provided the following advice when seeking justice in these such cases:

"So my advice for waiting for justice is don't wait. Get up start advocating for your murdered sister, friend, relative, loved one. If you don't take the lead, who's going to take the lead. The investigators are doing their part but it was up to me and it's up to Kelsi and the others to help spread awareness."

"She's a big support system for me, it's actually really great," Kelsi said. "Because I don't know of many people who sisters have been murdered."

Kelsi plans to change her major from communications to biological forensics. Kelsi wants to help solve crimes in the future as her way of giving back to others."

I've been doing a LOT of thinking over the past week. I've torn the PC apart and examined every word. I posted shortly after the Presser to make the comment that I felt that every word was chosen specifically and that LE was on script. I still believe that.

1. The Shack - I don't think this was just arbitrarily thrown into the mix, just because. It was part of the Presser for a specific reason. It brings religion, spirituality, faith, redemption, forgiveness and other christian themes to the forefront. Somehow, LE believes that either the POI is religious in himself, OR there is a religious reason for the murders. They played on those beliefs in the Presser to elicit a response somehow. I do not believe we can discount "The Shack" as meaning nothing. It was mentioned for a specific reason.

2. The Timing of The Presser - Easter Monday is significant I believe. Again it goes to religion and a belief system. Jesus DIED FOR OUR SINS is the theme of Easter and new life. Forgiveness and the promise of being born again. Jesus is risen. To me, this was Presser was timed to take advantage of those themes and thoughts. The girls have risen and are not how you left them. They are in a better place. Then pressure on the killer by way of the Easter theme of someone dying for his sins. I could be way off base here but just thinking out loud at this point.

3. The Timing of the Presser and Prior Notice - They wanted as many people there as possible. They know they are looking for a younger person so over Easter break University Students would be home. If the Killer is a University student then the likliehood of him being home for Easter is a possibility. If there are religious ties, then being home for Easter is even more likely.

4. "We've either interviewed you or someone close to you" - This is to illicit fear. OMG you know me! It's also a message to whoever he's either told or who is protecting him that LE is on to them.

5. Hiding in Plain Sight - How do you hide in plain sight? Well, the original sketch allowed the killer to hide in plain sight for 2 years. That's number 1. You hide in plain sight when you believe you are untouchable and no one would suspect. You hold a position in the community that holds you in fairly high esteem. Teachers, Clergy, LE, Policitians, Volunteers, Firemen, Doctors, Paramedics, Government Officials. You are someone that can talk the talk and walk the walk and people would NEVER suspect you. You are from Delphi or neighbouring areas. You belong there. You know people. You know the lay of the land. You are connected. You are beyond reproach. You can walk down the street and know people. You are one of them. This is probably the most frightening part about this whole thing. Everybody knows you.

Sorry for the long post but I've been thinking about this presser for days now and I just had to get this all out.

MOO as always.

My point of view on a couple of things. I have never considered Easter Monday a religious holiday. Is this a Catholic holiday? I'm not Catholic, so it's all I can think of.

I do think referring to Libby and Abby as "little girls" was super effective. The day after Easter automatically (for most people) evokes images of little girls in church in fancy Easter finery, and bee bopping around with Easter baskets, squealing with delight over found treasures.

I still don't understand why they would leave the scratchy part in. It does not aid in recognizing the voice. Whether the Guys was said in the same sentence as DTH or added to provide more voice tone the scratchy part could have been cut but it wasn't.

Yes, this perplexes me too. The scratchy part adds no value, and if anything is distracting.

Yes! There is something wrong either with DG's story or that of the man, as these people were eyewitnesses to what was happening, or BG did not force the girls across the creek but took them elsewhere.
Is it even remotely possible that the "couple" WAS BG - and someone else (an accomplice), who had been waiting down at the site the entire time?

It could fit the witness report... (and could also help explain how TWO girls were overpowered and killed - without anyone hearing anything - something that definitely bothers me)

Not sure if they've ruled out the possibility that another person was involved...

LE has said that the walkthrough YouTube videos are incorrect and that people don't know what happened. Post #10 on this thread:

“There’s a lot of false information out there,” Holeman confirms. “Social media, although not new… does impede our investigation. Like when people put up side-by-side photos of innocent people—or, at least, people with no ties to the state of Indiana or Delphi—which creates false [information]. People believe it [though] because it’s on the internet.”

And armchair detectives are even taking their interest in the case a step further by creating YouTube reenactments of the crime.

“[The videos] help us know that people don’t know [the true details], because the facts haven’t been released,” Holeman says. “People watch the news and think they are picking up on things, but it’s false. Nothing out there is accurate, which only leads to more false tips.”

It's a little rude to ask the public for help, and release multiple sketches, ask about cars etc. but then also tell us that we are "impeding" their investigation by sleuthing. In an ideal situation, they wouldn't need to release anything or ask the public anything, and I wish they had what they needed without having to appeal to the public.

Yes! I saw that too! That seems to confirm for me that something else happened. Several things add up to that for me.

Very interesting! The re-enactments made a lot of sense to me, but it’s good to know this. Unless he was lying just to keep facts under wraps, which I perfectly understand the reasoning. I’ve got no problem with LE lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd