GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma Watts makes my skin crawl. She radiates spite and malevolence. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised to find out the whole PEOPLE article was orchestrated by her.
We know from his latest interview, that his family still believes he’s getting out.

You’re right, this has Ma Watts’ fingerprints all over it.

Ma Watts makes my skin crawl. She radiates spite and malevolence. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised to find out the whole PEOPLE article was orchestrated by her.
When CW said on the March 7 release of his interview, that he always felt nervous around Shan'ann, that was straight out of Mom's mouth to his brain. She said nearly the same thing, that he was always nervous (paraphrased) and immediately jumped up to do whatever SW bossed him to do. There were quite a few other instances in that interview when it was clear he was borrowing vocab and concepts from his visitors. Nutgate, and many more.

Honestly, these people remind me soooo much of the Anthony family. Always craving attention, never going away!! Just go away already. You had your day in the spot light. Their son is guilty. He even admitted to that guilt. Mom and Dad need to move forward in life. They need to understand their normal is now Chris in prison for the rest of his life.

Honestly, these people remind me soooo much of the Anthony family. Always craving attention, never going away!! Just go away already. You had your day in the spot light. Their son is guilty. He even admitted to that guilt. Mom and Dad need to move forward in life. They need to understand their normal is now Chris in prison for the rest of his life.
It really gets me when I hear that "both sets of parents lost everything". No, they didn't. The Watts didn't "lose" CW, they get 15 minute phone calls with him once or twice a day. Maybe visiting privileges although I don't know about that yet. The Rzuceks have to look at photos of their daughter and grandkids, probably hoping that images of how the Watts' son left their bodies won't haunt them for the rest of their lives. No, both sets of parents did not lose everything.

Those texts shows what CW knew as of Aug 5 - Shanann was going to get the ball rolling in preparations for divorce. Sell the house and everything in it. CW told this to NK and she began to look for an apartment for him, imo. On Aug 6, 7, 8, he thought about the divorce, selling the house, child support payments (3 babies), having to move out of his home, his poor bank account balance, losing his stuff, etc. He didn't like it at all.

By Aug 9, his mind was made up. He wasn't going to deal with divorce, he would simply just get rid of them all. But he first had to cajole Shanann into believing everything will be ok in the end, in order to catch her off guard and she doesn't suspect his murder plan. He told her he will read the self help book she ordered, they will go on a getaway vacation, downsize, move to another location, start fresh again. Shanann believed it. Told her friends that everything is great again with CW. Contacted Ann. Then she saw the restaurant receipt on the night of August 11. By August 13, Shanann knew about the mistress and CW knew that she knew.

All JMO and IMO.
THIS^^^^^ This makes the most sense of anything I've read! And it also makes sense now that CW said he and SW had sex that night (of her return), in order to support the narrative that she wasn't mad at him... IMO

If you tell someone "you will never see your kids again", they would say"do what you want"or "don't bet on it" and LEAVE. Be done with it. Instead he flipped out so he could say it was psychotic because like I said, I've seen this happen in other murder cases.

If you tell someone "you will never see your kids again", they would say"do what you want"or "don't bet on it" and LEAVE. Be done with it. Instead he flipped out so he could say it was psychotic because like I said, I've seen this happen in other murder cases.
And I don't think she ever said that to him. He was just creating that statement to support why he felt such "rage"...

At the interview, when pressed by CBI/FBI, CW said "she told me that before". (he would never see his kids again) IE she said that but not that night is the way I interpreted that. Anyway, in what version of "down the rabbit hole" would a man kill his children because his wife said he would never see them again?

I believe she said that. What else would you say if someone says they want a divorce and they found someone else. Of course we weren't there so who's to say.
He said he never told her about another woman. He said he thought "She guessed". He didn't even have the balls to say so. "She guessed" just moments before she laid there and forgave him for what they or those were doing, they or those who know not what they do. While he murdered her.

I'd like for some of our attorneys, or Scott Reisch, to give their opinions, but Reisch was 180 deg wrong with his strong statements about convicts not being allowed to have photos of their victims in the cell with them. Unfortunately.

Let's boycott People! to run such a story from Cindy Watts since we know those are the only people he communicates with.... But I don't think he has1 ounce of knowledge of this beforehand.... and Cindy will say this People article says you have a chance Chris, you should fight it. She is continuing manipulating Chris and not wanting to ever admit her son is a cold blooded family killer. She is trying to get attention on Watts' side trying to one up the Rzuceks. Cindy is continuing her games.... Do we really want to hear from Cindy Watts's family and former friends of how she was an unlikeable, manipulative, controlling ways with her own friends and family and kids' friends.!!! Let's put those on the stand and listen to how Chris's upbringing drove him to kill. You want a trial Cindy....maybe we should start interviewing and digging little deeper into that!
Shanann continues to outshine the Watts even without a voice to defend herself. The Watts only are feeding off the online bullies/fake profiles of Chris supporters. It won't be long till it dies down and Cindy is left with her lonesome self.

I think CW is trying to keep his name out in the media so that his girlfriends will send him more money and more love letters. Maybe the parents put the idea in his head. Would any lawyer take on this case??

I think CW is trying to keep his name out in the media so that his girlfriends will send him more money and more love letters. Maybe the parents put the idea in his head. Would any lawyer take on this case??
Reisch recently said he would have taken on CW's case, but that was referring to when the case first broke.

I can’t imagine that he has any grounds to overturn conviction and so I don’t think anyone would waste time and money granting an appeal. Maybe he wants to appeal his punishment from life to the DP.
It's been about 8 months in jail/prison. It is utterly mundane in there. Narcissistic supply he craves for and necessary for his survival is dwindling, I can imagine. Those fan letters are not enough to satisfy his narcissistic hunger.

He dreamed of becoming a mentor and personal counselor to his fellow inmates. Dreamed of getting higher education for himself to fulfill his desires. Delusional thinking he was told, no doubt. And that Bible reading is growing more boring each and every day.

He now dreams of appeal. He says he snapped and killed his wife in anger, and killed his children because he was out of his mind and suffered from PTSD. I think he delusionally thinks the Innocence project people will march in to help reduce his sentence. LOL, LOL, LOL!

WHAT?!?!

Chris Watts Is ‘Looking into Ways to Appeal’ His Conviction for Killing Pregnant Wife and Daughters

A source close to Watts tells PEOPLE that Watts is “looking into ways to appeal” his punishment — and has been researching his case and other similar cases.

@gitana1 @PrairieWind @Mercedes does he have any possibility of succeeding?
After the March prison interview, I wrote a post wondering about his appeal chance. Gitana replied "He has no grounds. It's over." It still would be nice to hear assurance from her one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak