GUILTY UK - 2 women, Henriett Szucz and Mihrican Mustafa found in freezer, London, 26 Apr 2019

Bit more from the link:

Scotland Yard launched the murder probe after the two women's remains were found reportedly in the freezer of a Canning Town flat which locals say was home to 'a pimp'.

It is feared one of the bodies could be that of Mary Jane Mustafa, a 38-year-old mother-of-two who disappeared last May and is said to have visited the flat.

Last night, detectives arrested a 50-year-old man, named locally Ted Jolly, and a 34-year-old man, who has not been named, was detained this morning. They are both currently being questioned.

Residents of the area say they fear there could be more bodies stashed in other homes.

One neighbour claimed: 'An officer dealing with this case said there could be more like this in another property - more bodies in a fridge in another property.'

Speaking of a man called 'Ali' he'd seen coming and going from the flat where the bodies were found, the neighbour added: 'He is a known sex offender and he pimps girls out... he said he is wanted for breaching something.'

Mary Jane has four friends with the name 'Ali' on her facebook list. I won't mention specifics here as we obviously don't know the arrested man is any of those. But since newspaper reports keep mentioning they are friends I thought it was worth checking out.

I think it's murders in London this calendar year.

Ah, ok so it's a 'so far' list, that explains the months! Sorry, lol, must have been quite tired.

Pretty shocking tbh. Not least because of the 'unknown' people who appear to have been murdered who haven't even been identified. Extremely sad.

Ah, ok so it's a 'so far' list, that explains the months! Sorry, lol, must have been quite tired.

Pretty shocking tbh. Not least because of the 'unknown' people who appear to have been murdered who haven't even been identified. Extremely sad.

Yes well that will teach me to take Daily Mail reporting as literal. Just done some googling. They are not 'yet to be identified' they just haven't updated their map. Also, at least one of the 'unnamed' women is on the list elsewhere, named.

Apologies. Not that it isn't still an extremely shocking list. Lets hope this Canning Town thing doesn't turn up even more victims.

Women found dead in freezer were fused together with 'no sign of injury'

Chief Inspector Simon Harding said identification could take days as the crime scene is "one of the most challenging and complex" he has seen in 28 years.

He told reporters: "It's such an unusual scene. I haven't really seen something like this where the nature of the two bodies being frozen as they are. They are clothed, which I can say, and that's also causing a complexity to it as we wait to start a post-mortem."

Mr Harding said there were no signs of any injuries on the women and he explained it was too complex to say whether they were "whole".
He added: "They are in a chest freezer.
One body on top of the other. Being in a chest freezer anyway has caused the bodies to fuse."

-----

Absolutely horrific. I hope those responsible are put away for the rest of their lives.

Post-mortem examinations are due to begin on Friday, 3 May but are likely to take several days to conclude.

On Tuesday, 30 April, a 34-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and taken into custody, where he remains.

A 50-year-old man [A] arrested on suspicion of murder on Monday, 29 April, has been released under investigation.

UPDATE: Appeal for information continues following murder of two women in Canning Town

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back