OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankx Betty...;)....Also @Betty P, do you know anything about LM saying that a blanket was taken by LE, maybe from a person in Dana's nursing home? I've read post's mentioning it---about a blanket taken from someone, but I think I remember it being from the nursing home?

Anyway, a pillowcase was taken in the raid at Fred's and I am curious about why would a blanket be taken? This was way back in 2016....Thankx....:cool:

It was at the time of the raids and JM’s court appearance. The video has been gone for some time. I was thinking he said they took stuff from a man who was bedfast. I still think he meant Billy’s dad. I also think the statement below could have been in reference to the Wagner’s as this was the same time the text message stuff was being discussed.

"I can stake my life that my son or my daughter didn't kill the family. I don't know about the rest of them…but I guarantee you," Len told FOX19 NOW.
Rhoden relative on lack of arrests: Investigators 'couldn't catch a cold'

I have wondered for some time who was communicating these details with the Manley family back then and why. Leonard, at the time, had a very negative view of LE and appeared defensive or appalled at the activities surrounding the bedfast man. JMO

Thankx, I had the same problem! It's nice of you to look around. If those photos can't be found maybe someone can describe which window it was and how many shots/holes were in the window etc...

As I mentioned, this is the first I've heard of possible bullet holes in Chris Sr's trailer window. He was shot haphazardly through a door (possibly running through the house) so it could be possible a window was shot. And he had a right forearm defensive wound, etc...

Most posters' on here are credible and I don't need a link for everything if the information is coming from a well-known WS poster....or a professional in a certain field etc......:)

It was the window directly to the left of the porch...the only window on the front of CRSR's trailer. I remember close-ups of the window being posted. It looked like a gunshot. These photos break my heart all over again for the lives taken by the coward killers. They did NOT have the right they thought they did to KILL. I pray for a quick death for all of them, for IMO, they have no right to breathe another breath. They didn't have the guts to fight CRSR and his family face-to-face. Cowards.

Pike Co. Massacre: Prosecutor says evidence ‘virtually useless’

Photo of trailer with the one window. Cannot see shot on this photo.

Last edited:
It was at the time of the raids and JM’s court appearance. The video has been gone for some time. I was thinking he said they took stuff from a man who was bedfast. I still think he meant Billy’s dad. I also think the statement below could have been in reference to the Wagner’s as this was the same time the text message stuff was being discussed.

"I can stake my life that my son or my daughter didn't kill the family. I don't know about the rest of them…but I guarantee you," Len told FOX19 NOW.
Rhoden relative on lack of arrests: Investigators 'couldn't catch a cold'

I have wondered for some time who was communicating these details with the Manley family back then and why. Leonard, at the time, had a very negative view of LE and appeared defensive or appalled at the activities surrounding the bedfast man. JMO
Yes it was that video outside the courthouse when LM was there for JM's court appearance. He was surrounded by media asking him questions and he was on fire about the whole situation. I'm sure his words were "bedfast man".

It is in a different article:
And there is nothing Wagner would like more, he said, fondly recalling how he pulled the tiny sock off her itty, bitty foot shortly after she was born on April 17. He was checking for a hammer index toe: A Wagner family trait.

He's almost sure, he said, that he saw that bend. It's the hope he holds onto these days.

But if he isn't Kylie's dad, and if the courts deem another man suitable to care for her, he will step aside -- at least partially.

"I'm not going to take her," Wagner said. "But I will want mandatory visitation in order to see her regularly."

Pike County: 'That's all we've got left. Just those kids.'

It could probably mean he now has SW and he would demand mandatory visitation so SW could see KR. JMO

I'm taking a wild guess with my gut. Seems he was surprised that they gotten by with something that he wasn't expsecting to, something went easier than he thought and he told her so.

IMO, he spouted off something funny real quickly because he knew she was about to break down. Go back and view moments before a n d after he commented.

I'm taking a wild guess with my gut. Seems he was surprised that they gotten by with something that he wasn't expsecting to, something went easier than he thought and he told her so.

Hmmmm. And what might that be? I don't think they have gotten anything by AC. She is choking them with evidence, and AW is smart enough to see it. JMO

Hmmmm. And what might that be? I don't think they have gotten anything by AC. She is choking them with evidence, and AW is smart enough to see it. JMO
Like I said I was just going by my gut, my spidey senses. I will go back and look forward more.

Yeah the way he was shaking his head being all bright-eyed and jovial, I still think he was expecting something that didn't occur...but I like your vest guest!

Last edited:
Thankx Betty...;)....Also @Betty P, do you know anything about LM saying that a blanket was taken by LE, maybe from a person in Dana's nursing home? I've read post's mentioning it---about a blanket taken from someone, but I think I remember it being from the nursing home?

Anyway, a pillowcase was taken in the raid at Fred's and I am curious about why would a blanket be taken? This was way back in 2016....Thankx....:cool:

My theory only, IF the silencer was made from Bob’s under-pads, then there may be dna on it and therefore the pillowcase +/- blanket would ALSO have dna. This could be needed to include or exclude the silencer coming from the W4. However I would think the underpad and pillow case would have been washed by now and there would be no dna. Or another theory, if it was indeed the pillowcase, perhaps they can match the material thread fibers.

The window looks like it may have a tarp over it in this pic. To the left of the door is where the recliner was visible, looks like a tarp draped over it all in this pic. Amazing how all the pics are gone now.

I recall two areas that could've been holes, about 18" apart, on the lower window pane. Maybe large enough to drop a golf ball through, if they were holes. No cracked or shattered glass visible, the pane looked intact. I even thought at one point the 'holes' could be reflections. It wasn't a clear pic once blown up.

99571744-5796-4388-a299-72eb1e818869-smallScale_PikeCo.FamilyMaria8.jpg

JMO, but I believe WS is all about JUSTICE for the victims. Can any of us even begin to imagine what it would feel like to watch 6 of our family members go by in one line of hearses? Who of us could do this? Much less uphold the ONLY ones indicted for these horrible murders, the ones with Terabytes of cold, hard, solid evidence. And then some here have the audacity to accuse BJM or JM again? Lord have mercy. On. US. Just my most humble and honest opinion from the bottom of my heart.

Twitter

The window looks like it may have a tarp over it in this pic. To the left of the door is where the recliner was visible, looks like a tarp draped over it all in this pic. Amazing how all the pics are gone now.

I recall two areas that could've been holes, about 18" apart, on the lower window pane. Maybe large enough to drop a golf ball through, if they were holes. No cracked or shattered glass visible, the pane looked intact. I even thought at one point the 'holes' could be reflections. It wasn't a clear pic once blown up.

99571744-5796-4388-a299-72eb1e818869-smallScale_PikeCo.FamilyMaria8.jpg

col, I disagree. I remember specifically the very clear close up photos that Lefty shared. Clearly showed ONE hole that looked like a bullet. Wow. Now that I think about it, I remember SO much. Don't you?

col, I disagree. I remember specifically the very clear close up photos that Lefty shared. Clearly showed ONE hole that looked like a bullet. Wow. Now that I think about it, I remember SO much. Don't you?

We'll just have to disagree for now, I recall two areas that looked like holes, but I was wrong once before. I thought I was wrong one time, but I was mistaken. :)

I definitely remember stating the holes looked too large, even for a 12ga slug. Were they shooting golf balls at the trailer? Or just rocks?

Some of the pics were high-res, but zoomed in, the holes got fuzzy. That's why it was really hard to tell if they were holes or reflections. Had a whitish look around the holes, like plexiglass does when damaged. Someone even said they looked like stickers of some sort, but not bullet hole stickers.

edit: Might find more pics on imgur, if one knew how to search the site. .. and if they're not scrubbed there too.

Last edited:
They said this stuff the first night. They were just trying to pressure to get them to talk but really LE didn’t know dittally squat back then.

It’s oossible BJM and JM are the actual perps and billy is taking the fall for them (for what reason I do not know)
And I’ve got the Ohio Bridge for sale or trade to a couple Japanese Pigs, JMO Don’t Believe a Wagner from Flying W Farm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror