IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

Part of a onesie. I'm assuming it was the "part" that had a size tag on it. I cant figure this out. The closest thing I've seen to a partial onesie was when I cut the feet off my daughters favorite sleepers. She was also a lot older than 8 months.

(Marking and catching up.
Msm:
Mother believes Amiah Robertson is still alive following unsuccessful search of home

Police end Tuesday search for baby Amiah Robertson; mother’s ex-boyfriend arrested for forgery )

Stephanie Wade‏Verified account @stephmwade

"I'M HURTING SO BAD, IT'S LIKE MY HEART IS SHATTERING” I spoke with baby Amiah's mother, Amber Robertson, after police searched the babysitter's home for the missing 8-month-old for the second day in a row... only to find no new evidence. She’s been missing now for 52 days @rtv6

Stephanie Wade on Twitter

(Video at link)

I believe at one point they found items (clothes) belonging to the baby by a lake/river. This was called in as a tip. They did send in dive teams but nothing further was found. Yesterday they dug in the babysitters yard. IMO, LE sounds confident this baby is deceased and has been for some time. What an incredibly frustrating case for LE dealing with this cast of characters.

Curiosity we have always had hope that missing babies are alive and well somewhere. But in all reality how often does that happen? I mean we hear of a few cases years later and some we may never know but I just don’t think the baby was sold. Maybe I’m just naive but I don’t see this as the outcome. :( jmo

Curiosity we have always had hope that missing babies are alive and well somewhere. But in all reality how often does that happen? I mean we hear of a few cases years later and some we may never know but I just don’t think the baby was sold. Maybe I’m just naive but I don’t see this as the outcome. :( jmo

I don't either. The selling of babies--when have we ever had an outcome like that? Oh she was found years later living with a couple who badly wanted a child and paid for her? Honestly? Or someone hiding the child for years? Maybe in an abduction generally of an older child, we have seen that on occasion. In those instances, the child victim was not exactly living in paradise.

Far more likely is tempers, abuse, drugs, losing their marbles, jealousy, drugging a child, trying to shut it up, etc. This happens all of the time unfortunately.

I dislike judging on appearance and even what one says on TV and in media when they are under stress from an extremely tragic situation and yet I find myself doing it. Amber I am a bit torn on. At best she is too trusting, messed up, not mature, made terrible choices, etc. That is at best--and that is with giving as much benefit of the doubt as possible, I am not saying I necessarily believe that. imo.

The pic of her with the two friends? with a reporter's mike in front of them? Again, I do not like to judge on the little we see and know but the one friend looks like she is glaring at the other while the other has a smirky grin and is holding her phone. Who ARE these people? We are total strangers and I see nothing funny about a baby missing and most likely dead.

I always have hope even if it is far fetched but in this case I agree with IMPD, this baby is more than likely dead. Unfortunately, I also feel the department cannot charge anyone nor find her because they are dealing with people that seem to have no morals or conscience and again, they were not told of a missing child until well after the fact. That is not on LE, they did not know she was missing and they have no help from the parties/players involved nor surrounding them or so it appears.

The forgery charge while it is something is likely not going to keep RL in jail. Has anyone looked up the car impound record lately?

I do have faith in LE and hope more is known than we know but looking at what we know, I see no certainty of where she is or evidence for an arrest--again at no fault of the department. I do hope far more is going on than we know, these are messed up 20 somethings (and older) who just from hiding things, lying and giving incorrect info may have gotten away with something so far but I doubt all are the brightest bulbs. Again, I hate to judge like that but based on what we have seen... Living in a car or shed, dates at Motel 6 or wherever, forgery, striking someone with a car--I still am unclear on why that case seemed to "disappear". Maybe he was released for a reason...

I have not even been on FB (hear about it though) but the cast of characters seen is disturbing and again I am judging but also going just by what we have seen...

This poor baby deserves justice and to RIP. I do not believe she is alive and I do not say that often.

I also think fund raising online needs to have a good look and some rules set in place. I hate to see more regulation in most areas of our lives but alone is going to be a motive one day if it has not happened already. There have been a few cases already I have wondered about... There is a very good side to it and a very bad side to it. I donate to nothing unless I know where it is going and who is behind it and more.

Just talking out loud and jmo.

There's not much that I can even say on this due to TOS. I'm new and I don't want a time out or a ban. It's incredibly frustrating. Not one soul actually cared about Amiah. She really didn't stand a chance. There isn't all that much that IMPD can do when no one cooperates or worse flat out lies about when, where and how they saw Amiah last. These people are just repulsive to me. I'll leave it a that.

I remember Adam Walsh.
I was a freshman in highschool. I thought people that kidnapped children just couldn't have children of their own,and took loving care of the children. Even though kidnapping is 100% wrong,and children shouldn't be kidnapped. It was a horrific end to my innocence. Finding out what happened to Adam.
I think it's the same for the people that hold out hope in this case.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back