Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so agree with you, Skigh.

From the beginning, I reserved 1% of my brain to this weird opinion:
1) Someone dressed up EXACTLY like RL.
2) Someone stalked the trail until they found two vulnerable victims, and murdered them.
3) The same Someone placed their bodies on RL's property.

To me, it is almost seemed like someone was trying to FRAME RL.

But why? Who?

I do not think it is to frame anyone deliberately.
I think it is his disguise so he chose someone who he has observed and at a distance he (in disguise) looked like.
so he thought any witness seeing him would be describing an older man known to frequent the trail.
I think BG enjoys acting.

Attached a higher quality picture of the screen
Lol It seems to me that while the average viewer is concentrating on the on screen PC, Websleuthers are busy reading and screen shotting the desk top! Maybe a change in the way evidence/ information is presented in PC and court proceedings will be on the horizon. Unless of course it is info that they want out in public through the back door , so to speak. Interesting all the same, Thanks for posting. Moo

From my perspective, the new sketch does not look like the person in the video on the bridge. I think someone recognizes the person in the new sketch but is incredulous that the person they suspect could be a killer.

It reminds me of another case where two little girls (Skyla and Taylor) were killed. Initially a sketch of a native American was released as a person of interest and it turned out to be someone totally different.

I agree sketches are in no way an exact picture of someone.

They are made based on unique characteristics that many times are implanted in a witnesses memory

They are mainly for the purpose of somebody who is familiar with a said individual to recognize some likeliness to a person they know

Many times when the person that is ultimately responsible is arrested the sketch appears to be not close to what strangers would match to a likely suspect.

It's absolutely ludicrous for people on social media to think that they can make a match to a random individual bc they see a picture of them on the internet

JMO

Last edited:
On a side-note..

Re-posting from an early thread for new WS members:

Baseball cap backwards on hoodie ensured to keep the hoodie up IMO. This (edited by me) version is very pixelated, but it does show a BB Cap and a hoodie IMO. The cap made sure the hoodie stayed up IMO..

View attachment 182036

All IMO.

-Nin
Looks like he's smoking a cigarette with smoke billowing out. MOO

I believe they already know who it is. To them, the sketch is superfluous. What they need are more concrete links to connect the perp to the crime scene, i.e. some sort of evidence (beyond DNA) that will allow them to arrest and prosecute this person.

Exactly! They need more evidence and witnesse(s). They know who he is but perhaps don’t have enough evidence for the crown to proceed with the charges or to make sure the charges hold.

I think it’s the clothes, they’re not “young guy” clothes. I don’t know why but I don’t have a problem seeing that head on that thin body... the head appears thin to me as well, thinner than that of the sketch... I do wonder why that is.
The clothes fit poorly, are quite oversized, most likely in order to try and disguise himself, to try and appear like a totally different person. Maybe he was fairly successful at doing that, IMO.
BBM
Maybe also because he knew he was going to be disposing of them so just didn't care how they fit. I wonder if he got them from Goodwill or somewhere.

lets say a witness comes forward and says,
"My dad (brother, uncle, husband) looks a lot like BG. He has been cutting his hair different since the killings, sometimes when he drinks he brings up the case, he used to work in a place that would take him by the bridge."?
(I tried to construct that in a way to conform to what they told us, "what is a good tip")
What would be the next course of action? Is that alone enough to get a warrant? If it is, what would they get the warrant for?
LE would have too look for something solid that matches something they already have, DNA, Car with matching description and plates, a finger print, murder weapon. As it is right now, LE has seemed to have led us to believe they do not have any of those. I think they must have something, otherwise when they get a tip, what would they be hoping for? That when they go question the guy he admits it? has the weapon just hanging out on his coffee table?

Excellent points! I think just one tip of that nature is not enough to get a warrant. But it’s a great starting point for LE. They have other records and evidence at hand, does it align with this guy? They can talk to other people associated with the guy and possibly vague suspicion by others including obvious inconsistencies are noticed. Undercover cops, covert operations, it’s amazing the ways police can worm their way inside a suspect’s life. Often times only after they know absolutely every last detail about the perp do they haul him in for an interview. He’s unlikely to confess but by LE knowing even more than he does about himself, they gain the upper hand.

So it’s that one tip that LE is looking for, because it opens up a path for them to follow.

Exactly! They need more evidence and witnesse(s). They know who he is but perhaps don’t have enough evidence for the crown to proceed with the charges or to make sure the charges hold.
I agree with you.
I wonder if they have enough evidence to request a dna sample
from suspect. And how about a search warrant for his home and
computer. Think they got one yet?

Many times after some new news is released things get busy on here everybody flocks to the thread and its pretty hectic for a week or so.

People get impatient and lose confidence that anything is happening and get discouraged

And then BAM something breaks when we least expect it, and there is an arrest made

Its my sincere hope, that is going to happen in this case as well

fingers crossed

I agree with you.
I wonder if they have enough evidence to request a dna sample
from suspect. And how about a search warrant for his home and
computer.
Think they got one yet?

RBBM

When the Killer is finally arrested (and he will be), any Digital Devices of his are going to be a treasure trove of insight. That always seems to be the way. MOO

Please provide MSM or LE links for the information in this post. If the information comes from comments in social media it is not allowed as it is considered rumor.

My post was simply a summary of info I have seen posted here multiple times. I am still working on links but this covers most of it.

UPDATE: Witness aided in sketch of suspect in Indiana teens' deaths

Families of Abby and Libby take FOX59 through final hours of the Delphi teens

'New' Delphi suspect sketch was drawn days after murders of 2 Indiana girls, artist says

Abigail Williams & Liberty German: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I do think they know who did this but are like many of you have already said, need to collect more evidence to seal the deal.

I remember watching that whole series about the Golden State Killer. I think it was a 6 part series but the last few parts were updates to the case. In those last updated shows it showed how they finally figured out who it was through the familial DNA information. They then had to collect more evidence. It showed at that point how careful they were to do everything just right. It didn't happen over night. It did take some time for LE to get those last pieces of evidence.

I think this is where the investigation is now.

From my perspective, the new sketch does not look like the person in the video on the bridge. I think someone recognizes the person in the new sketch but is incredulous that the person they suspect could be a killer.

It reminds me of another case where two little girls (Skyla and Taylor) were killed. Initially a sketch of a native American was released as a person of interest and it turned out to be someone totally different.

As I’d stated recently, I actually believe release of the still photos and video is a detriment to identifying him. As humans, we immediately sum up visuals as a matter of instinct and safety — and we bring our own perceptions and life experience to that moment. Our snap assumptions here may well have limited our imagination on who this person really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member