Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! They need more evidence and witnesse(s). They know who he is but perhaps don’t have enough evidence for the crown to proceed with the charges or to make sure the charges hold.
I think what they want is who was driving the car they are interested in.
Perhaps it was registered to more than one person in the family.
Was only one person in the car or was there a driver and passenger?

Many times after some new news is released things get busy on here everybody flocks to the thread and its pretty hectic for a week or so.

People get impatient and lose confidence that anything is happening and get discouraged

And then BAM something breaks when we least expect it, and there is an arrest made

Its my sincere hope, that is going to happen in this case as well

fingers crossed

Replied to add

And many times the person ends up being someone that wasn't even on our radar

Attached a higher quality picture of the screen

Still down this rabbit hole but you've made it easier, thank you.
3rd row down from the top
4th icon from the left

This is what I see MOO:
2019-2-13
Danville Illin...

That date would be the two year anniversary of when the girls were killed. Danville, IL is approx 77 miles southwest of Delphi (1 1/2 hr drive). First thing I thought was did he attempt to strike again? I say 'attempt' because so far I've not found anything significant in the Danville news for that day. Would think if he succeeded it would be in MSM somewhere. So did he make an attempt, failed and victim got a good description? Could this have been the catalyst for the recent activity? Just very curious, thinking out loud, pure speculation and MOO.

ETA the link: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/pccomputerfiles-png.182049/

2nd ETA: woman from Danville, IL was killed in a crash 2/13/19 in Fountain City, IN. Could be that? (I should take a break...) Danville, Illinois, woman killed in crash

Last edited:
Still down this rabbit hole but you've made it easier, thank you.
3rd row down from the top
4th icon from the left

This is what I see MOO:
2019-2-13
Danville Illin...

That date would be the two year anniversary of when the girls were killed. Danville, IL is approx 77 miles southwest of Delphi (1 1/2 hr drive). First thing I thought was did he attempt to strike again? I say 'attempt' because so far I've not found anything significant in the Danville news for that day. Would think if he succeeded it would be in MSM somewhere. So did he make an attempt, failed and victim got a good description? Could this have been the catalyst for the recent activity? Just very curious, thinking out loud, pure speculation and MOO.

ETA the link: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/pccomputerfiles-png.182049/
IMO that could have just as easily have been the date/location of his kid's basketball game.

Forgive me because I'm in a bit of a rush this morning, but I've been wondering about BG's physique, which many are visualizing as quite thin. Working from memory, didn't LE say his height is 5'6" to 5'10, which is short to average for a male, and his weight is something like 185-2??, which means he is either average or heavy set. So he is either short and pudgy, or average, but not a thin person? Just wondering about this. MOO

I do think they know who did this but are like many of you have already said, need to collect more evidence to seal the deal.

I remember watching that whole series about the Golden State Killer. I think it was a 6 part series but the last few parts were updates to the case. In those last updated shows it showed how they finally figured out who it was through the familial DNA information. They then had to collect more evidence. It showed at that point how careful they were to do everything just right. It didn't happen over night. It did take some time for LE to get those last pieces of evidence. I think this is where the investigation is now.

A Parabon genetic data profile and a public genetic genealogy database cracked another cold case Sunday with the arrest of a guy who discarded a cigarette butt in February.

Tossed cigarette leads to arrest in cold case rape, murder of Washington woman

Forgive me because I'm in a bit of a rush this morning, but I've been wondering about BG's physique, which many are visualizing as quite thin. Working from memory, didn't LE say his height is 5'6" to 5'10, which is short to average for a male, and his weight is something like 185-2??, which means he is either average or heavy set. So he is either short and pudgy, or average, but not a thin person? Just wondering about this. MOO

I have a son 5’10 and 180. He is average size..leaning slightly toward slim. I guess depends on perception.

I do think they know who did this but are like many of you have already said, need to collect more evidence to seal the deal.

I remember watching that whole series about the Golden State Killer. I think it was a 6 part series but the last few parts were updates to the case. In those last updated shows it showed how they finally figured out who it was through the familial DNA information. They then had to collect more evidence. It showed at that point how careful they were to do everything just right. It didn't happen over night. It did take some time for LE to get those last pieces of evidence.

I think this is where the investigation is now.

And it doesn't necessarily have to just be Dna evidence.

Sometimes it only takes one little piece of the puzzle to fall into place

Then boom various other things start falling into place very rapidly, dots start being connected and making sense

On a side-note..

Re-posting from an early thread for new WS members:

Baseball cap backwards on hoodie ensured to keep the hoodie up IMO. This (edited by me) version is very pixelated, but it does show a BB Cap and a hoodie IMO. The cap made sure the hoodie stayed up IMO..

View attachment 182036

All IMO.

-Nin

This is the one frame where I could swear it looks like the perp has no head covering at all. I see a brushed forward hairstyle with a distinctive small bald spot or cowlick on the top of his crown (he's got his head tilted downwards).

I agree sketches are in no way an exact picture of someone.

They are made based on unique characteristics that many times are implanted in a witnesses memory

They are mainly for the purpose of somebody who is familiar with a said individual to recognize some likeliness to a person they know

Many times when the person that is ultimately responsible is arrested the sketch appears to be not close to what strangers would match to a likely suspect.

It's absolutely ludicrous for people on social media to think that they can make a match to a random individual bc they see a picture of them on the internet

JMO

Good points. And LE haven’t hidden the fact the sketch was created only from one person’s recollect. I think everybody knows memory is not 100% accurate. There is absolutely no indication this witness had any underlying motives aside from wanting to be helpful and forthcoming by offering information, which LE now have reason to believe is crucial.

The one thing that can turn an entire investigation sideways is if police attempt to influence a witness....ie “no that can’t be the person you saw, we think he would’ve looked more like this”.

So the way I see it, it is what it is because the witness said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni