Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their mouths could have been taped shut. Or gagged in some way. That’s the only reason I can think of as to why no one heard them.
I'm stuck on what a WSer posted awhile ago. A witness on the trail that day said she heard a couple arguing. Could that have been Abbey and/or Libby with BG - and they weren't arguing as much as perhaps pleading while he was ordering?

Shudder to think of it.

jmo

He has had only 10 days or so to start growing one since the new sketch was shown!!
Well, they did say he has likely changed since the murder so he has had plenty of time to make himself appear different than he was at that time. Imo

Their mouths could have been taped shut. Or gagged in some way. That’s the only reason I can think of as to why no one heard them.

Is it possible to run, frantically fleeing in panic and terror and then scream at the same time? This has been discussed in the past and it may not be possible because one requires deep breathing to run, opposite to the type of breathing required to emit a loud scream.

So I don’t know the answer but I do know I’ve no plans to conduct an experiment for fear somebody will call 911 if my scream is successful!

Forgive me if this has been discussed as of late, BUT this guy has been plastered all over the internet for TWO YEARS and he hasn’t come forward to say: “THATS ME in the photo. Take my DNA do whatever it takes to eliminate me so you can rule me out...” so that’s why I think this person is involved. Perhaps the new sketch was released to cause the killer to think he’s off the hook.
I haven’t been able to read and comment forever so I’m truly sorry if I’m rehashing.
I couldn’t even imagine the confusion and mistrust this would cause if this was the case. Leo’s and their entities are so passionate about this case, I couldn’t see them deceiving the families and public like this.

Honestly I wish LE had expressed more than they did about how accurate/inaccurate the sketch may actually be in reality.

And as for the video—I know sun and shadows in pics (look at those awful stills) can make subjects look VASTLY different from reality. I remember my friend took a pic of me once and we died laughing. It looked like I had squinty wide eyes, a big nose and no chin. Didn’t look a thing like me. I’m worried that’s what we’re seeing in the video of BG. My first thought was he had a big potato nose, tiny tiny mouth, and receding chin. Which doesn’t square AT ALL as far as sketch #2 in particular.

I hope Delphites are really paying more attention to who they actually saw that day, especially anything unusual or out of character, etc. And really paying attention to guys who changed their appearance or behavior after the murders. I’m worried people may rule out many of those they saw or know IRL because they just don’t see any resemblance to the sketch or video of BG. That, and they just can’t admit they have a friend or family member they think is capable of such horrific acts.

I hope there’s a big break coming in the case. I was pretty hopeful right after the PC. I really pray they’re on to someone specific.

MOO

BG couldn't possibly still be residing or working in that area (town or even state) and getting away with it. He would have to be a major hermit. Even if he had a pizza delivered to his place or pumping gas...everyone has eyes peeled for BG. Does anyone possibly believe he would still hang around? I imagine he left that area of the US entirely and possibly went south....just my guess.

Ok tying in to the screams discussion
Just a question, we know there were at least a few hikers in the area.

Does anybody believe there was ever a gun fired? And go

I’ll start, I think it’s probably unlikely even though shots In that area are probably rather common. I just think someone would remember hearing them.

Of course it’s possible that they did and we just never heard it from LE

Ok never mind stupid question

Last edited:
Are you talking about the tall, angled steel, vertical, Bridge support girder ?....moo

No, the area directly to the left of the support. I will re-draw later for clarity. Suggest you enlarge that area with your fingers on a phone. I have an IPhone XS, but it is clearer on my IPad. Then, if you see something odd as well, look at the original image on a higher res device. I’m seeing something I can’t unsee, so extra eyes would be helpful to eliminate a false pattern possibility. If I say what I am seeing it may prejudice other people’s interpretation as well.

BG couldn't possibly still be residing or working in that area (town or even state) and getting away with it. He would have to be a major hermit. Even if he had a pizza delivered to his place or pumping gas...everyone has eyes peeled for BG. Does anyone possibly believe he would still hang around? I imagine he left that area of the US entirely and possibly went south....just my guess.

I would think he certainly had left, shortly after the murders.
Perhaps even to another country.:(
As now that the new pic is available, he will alter this appearance, and we may not hear of him for sometime.
Our hope is that if DNA was available, he may be traced, when/if he commits another horrific murder where his DNA is taken, when in prison for other charges.
He now may behave himself for awhile, knowing this fact.

However family/acquaintances will know if new pic guy had disappeared.
MOO.

Last edited:

LE have not mentioned anything about gunshots or a gun involved.

Its possible one was used as a threat to subdue and scare the two girls into submission but AFAIK, nobody has come forward to say gunshot/s were heard and LE have not made a statement at this time.

moo

The SO recently arrested and cleared in Libby and Abby's murders was at the trail that day, and was seen by a witness. The grainy video looked enough like him that his likeness wasn't questioned. LE assumed he was the killer bc of his history and put his sketch out, but assumably DNA has cleared him and he was not BG.

Once arrested, said SO may have ID'd BG on the trail and given more info towards the new sketch.
Do you you know that as fact or was that your own thoughts as to what happened?

I'm stuck on what a WSer posted awhile ago. A witness on the trail that day said she heard a couple arguing. Could that have been Abbey and/or Libby with BG - and they weren't arguing as much as perhaps pleading while he was ordering?

Shudder to think of it.

jmo

I don’t have a link at hand but LE have stated several times nobody saw Libby or Abby that afternoon after they were dropped off. They’ve also said everyone there has came forward so I’d presume that includes the mystery couple.

ETA - everyone except the murderer, the guy on the bridge.

Last edited:
LE have not mentioned anything about gunshots or a gun involved.

Its possible one was used as a threat to subdue and scare the two girls into submission but AFAIK, nobody has come forward to say gunshot/s were heard and LE have not made a statement at this time.

moo

Agreed it was a stupid question and I edited my post

May sound crazy to a lot of people but living not so far from Delphi in a similar small town in a wooded area I hear shots all the time and I don’t give it a second thought. People hunting, people target shooting and so on.

But, but...you would think that someone in that area that day would remember hearing gun shots if shots were fired.

I still think he used a gun to control the girls.

May sound crazy to a lot of people but living not so far from Delphi in a similar small town in a wooded area I hear shots all the time and I don’t give it a second thought. People hunting, people target shooting and so on.

But, but...you would think that someone in that area that day would remember hearing gun shots if shots were fired.

I still think he used a gun to control the girls.

Agree. Maybe even a fake one.

Is it possible to run, frantically fleeing in panic and terror and then scream at the same time? This has been discussed in the past and it may not be possible because one requires deep breathing to run, opposite to the type of breathing required to emit a loud scream.

So I don’t know the answer but I do know I’ve no plans to conduct an experiment for fear somebody will call 911 if my scream is successful!

I honestly haven't considered the difference between screaming or yelling literal words while running. I know for a fact I can sprint and yell words at the same time. FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix