NY NY - Edmond Tillman, 14, Brooklyn, 10 Aug 2005

Now, His case does not really seem as a "runaway" to me and others. Now I'm not 100% sure what conversations that he was having with the adult men, or who those men were, but it seems that he could have been lured out of his home by a predator instead of running away from home.

I'm not sure what's become of today with this all happening, but he may be living with adults who are not allowing him to leave & convincing him to stay with them instead being able to return home to his family, which is upsetting, because his mother misses him and wants him to come home.

I've also learned they're where phone calls that were made to Edmonds mother after he disappeared. They were from a person(s) who did not speak nor hang up, which means something is not right.

I highly doubt the beliefs of what detectives/authorities have said about searching for him because they say he's Consiously choosing not to come home? That's a whole lotta bull for them to say that. I'm very sure he wants to come home now since its been so very long that he has been missing.

He was only 14 . He would be considered top priority due to his age. If that's the case, then why is there no new information about him at all? I believe they never really searched for him because there hasn't been much of anything since then. He may have not been seen as a priority because of his sexuality. Some offices don't see minorities or LBGTQ as priorities.

Most times, Nothing is wrong at home, rather a negative influence manipulating a vulnerable mind.

So, here are my questions:
1)Did he actually run away from home?
2) Is his life in danger?
3) Who were these men he was speaking with?
4) Is he still in the local area?
5) Have they really searched for him?
6) Is there any new information?
7) Will these men ever be identified?
8) And Will he ever return home ASAP?

I will always pray and hope this young man will be found safe and alive and will return to his Family and friends.

Especially his Mother because she is very supportive of her son since day 1!

There’s an unidentified person, I came across on NamUs and I feel like there’s some resemblance. He was found about 30 miles from where Edmond was last seen. NamUs #UP2631

What do you guys think?
I Believe it's possible that it might be him. what resemblance did you happen to notice,if I may ask?

Wait a minute... There's an unidentified person? When did they find the individual exactly?

I Believe it's possible that it might be him. what resemblance did you happen to notice,if I may ask?

I think the shape of his eyes and also his eyebrows look very similar. His face overall looks very much like Edmond Tillman

He was hit by a car, on January 25, 2007
you may be right on the similarities. It's been listed that Edmond has a mole on his left eyebrow and a birth mark on his abdomen. What clothing was he wearing?

It may be him. Is he similar to these?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
This is what’s listed on NamUs

Demographics

Sex Male
Race / EthnicityBlack / African American
Possible First Name --
Possible Middle Name--
Possible Last Name--
Possible Nickname--
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 30
Estimated Age Range (Years)20-25
Estimated Year of Death 2007
Estimated PMIHours
Height6' 1"(73 inches) , Measured
Weight222 lbs, Measured

Circumstances
TypeUnidentified Deceased
Date FoundJanuary 25, 2007
NamUs Case CreatedSeptember 11, 2008
ME/C QA ReviewedSeptember 12, 2008

Location Found Map
Street AddressGrand AveBaldwin, New York 11510
CountyNassau County
GPS Coordinates--

Circumstances of Recovery: Struck by an automobile on January 25th, 2007 at 23:37 hrs. Incident occurred in Baldwin, Nassau County, NY, while crossing Grand Avenue at the intersection of Grand Terrace. Was transported to Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow where he was pronounced in the Emergency Room. Carrying Yo-Gi-Oh trading card still in wrapper.

Details of Recovery

Inventory of Remains All parts recovered
Condition of Remains Recognizable face

Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair Descriptiondark colored short hair
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair DescriptionSmall amount of facial hair growth- mustache and chin
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown
Eye Descriptionbrown
Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Deformity
None

Scar/mark
None

Tattoo
None

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Description
Clothing
Winter type dark colored 3/4 length down coat, soiled blue jeans,and a brown leather belt
On the Body

Eyewear
none
On the Body

Footwear
White colored Nike tennis shoes
On the Body

Jewelry
none
On the Body

you may be right on the similarities. It's been listed that Edmond has a mole on his left eyebrow and a birth mark on his abdomen. What clothing was he wearing?
Unfortunately, I feel like LE didn’t note down any possible marks, moles o anything of significance. I kinda see a raised mole on his right, but it’s not clear in the picture

Unfortunately, I feel like LE didn’t note down any possible marks, moles o anything of significance. I kinda see a raised mole on his right, but it’s not clear in the picture
I feel the exact same as you. If it was Edmond, he would have been 16 at the time of his death,Unless the body was left unnoticed for that very long

White colored Nike tennis shoes... It sounds familiar, because Edmond was wearing blue and white nike shoes the day he disappeared.

I feel the exact same as you. If it was Edmond, he would have been 16 at the time of his death,Unless the body was left unnoticed for that very long
It could be that Edmond was around NYC and it’s surroundings for a few months and that’s when the accident happened. That area is pretty busy so I don’t think the body was there for more than a few minutes

It could be that Edmond was around NYC and it’s surroundings for a few months and that’s when the accident happened. That area is pretty busy so I don’t think the body was there for more than a few minutes
Your right about that. Because Edmond was in the vicinity of Houston and Pitt street in NYC borough of Manhattan.

I'm calling the NYPD in a few weeks to find out more and see if I can try to know more about his case because the circumstances don't add up to me. How can a 15 yr old disappear for this many years? There has to be some sort of paper trail left behind. His does not seem as "runaway" and
There is more to this than it seems. Why aren't his other family members searching for him? Why hasn't a Private Investigator been hired? Something weird is going on, and it doesn't sound good to me at all.

He Comes from a big family . So isn't there someone besides LE searching for him? Authorities really need to reopen up his case and interview all family and friends again.

I'm calling the NYPD in a few weeks to find out more and see if I can try to know more about his case because the circumstances don't add up to me. How can a 15 yr old disappear for this many years? There has to be some sort of paper trail left behind. His does not seem as "runaway" and
There is more to this than it seems. Why aren't his other family members searching for him? Why hasn't a Private Investigator been hired? Something weird is going on, and it doesn't sound good to me at all.

He Comes from a big family . So isn't there someone besides LE searching for him? Authorities really need to reopen up his case and interview all family and friends again.

It’s a very sad situation, a 14 year old boy missing and not much coverage on his disappearance. I also think it’s so sketchy how everyone just seem to have forgotten about him. Please keep me updated if you get a hold of NYPD

It’s a very sad situation, a 14 year old boy missing and not much coverage on his disappearance. I also think it’s so sketchy how everyone just seem to have forgotten about him. Please keep me updated if you get a hold of NYPD

I will keep you updated. I hope that they'll tell me everything I need to know.

What's strange, is that LE still believes he is living with friends in the local area, but his friend's haven't said anything since, so he may be somewhere else

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back