OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me. I watch TV shows like Vanished and Disappeared.. I follow this site and many cases. There are often press conferences, many searches, pleas from parents and spouses on television, and lots of care and concern from LE. So WHAT is happening here? I can’t imagine that LE just doesn’t give a damn.
There were at least two searches that family & friends did this past weekend, on Friday and Sunday. I don't think the media have been any less or more attentive to this case than others.

I admit it. I have been spoiled by some awesome cops with scheduled updates, inform the public of any news, and speak even when there's no news. Accountability and transparency goes far with the community (whose pays salaries, and is expected to trust you without reservation.)

Local here - It looks like he last pinged somewhat close to the JP Morgan Chase building. That’s a corporate office that’s totally covered with cameras and has 24/7 armed guards. It could be useful to check those cameras - I would hope they would’ve done that by now or at least have started the process to obtain those tapes.

Last Known Location Map

DutchTreat, it's from Tyler's NamUs profile, the link was posted by inmyhumbleopinion that I quoted above.
Thank you so much for posting this, @tarabull. I don’t know why I never thought to click on the link!

So I was looking at the area on Street View, and I think I might have found a surveillance camera (it’s installed on a light pole):

The first screenshot attached below shows the location of the camera in relation to his “last known location” per Tyler’s NamUs profile:

BB4F1DE5-58E2-44AC-A393-24A248B0A549.jpeg

Here, you can see that the spot is right behind JP Morgan Chase. It’s fairly close to Abbott Nutrition as well:

58759CC3-28D7-46B1-999F-6D795E49C023.jpeg

The next ss shows the location of the camera in relation to JPMC. Inside the red rectangle is their logo:

233BEB42-5221-4568-B6EB-A74036F8E950.jpeg

Close-up of the logo:
C7B7A702-0435-481F-94E5-0A013BB7FA2F.jpeg

Inside the yellow circle is what I believe to be a camera:
1243A630-841D-4666-8FE2-591543837A9A.jpeg

It makes sense that there would be a surveillance camera there with JP Morgan Chase being a financial institution, IMO (this particular building apparently houses the headquarters of Chase Home Finance).
Office Leasing & Development | Easton | Columbus, OH

Hopefully Tyler was captured on the camera, and that’s how they know he was there.

Local here - It looks like he last pinged somewhat close to the JP Morgan Chase building. That’s a corporate office that’s totally covered with cameras and has 24/7 armed guards. It could be useful to check those cameras - I would hope they would’ve done that by now or at least have started the process to obtain those tapes.
Sorry, I didn’t see your post before I posted mine! Didn't mean to be redundant :).

And welcome to Websleuths!

I really think there has to be camera footage somewhere. Surely, LE has obtained some. I suppose they could’ve been too late to catch it on some, but there just HAS to be some footage. Idk why they’d keep it so quiet, though. I truly hope there is footage, LE has it and it will lead them to where Tyler is. jmo

Maybe he mistook Chase Home Finance for the hotel? Late at night, and he was drunk and tired, I could see that happening. It's probably still lit up pretty well, being a huge corporate building. Who knows? As an aside, I used to actually work there. I worked in the Foreclosure department. It sucked. I hated it. They laid me off, and gave me four months severance. That was my favorite part. Getting paid to not work was awesome. This was some fifteen years ago.

I really think there has to be camera footage somewhere. Surely, LE has obtained some. I suppose they could’ve been too late to catch it on some, but there just HAS to be some footage. Idk why they’d keep it so quiet, though. I truly hope there is footage, LE has it and it will lead them to where Tyler is. jmo

HYPOTHETICALLY:
If there were someone out there organizing searches, and had HYPOTHETICALLY been out handing flyers and spoke to the local shops in the area that were to have footage and one shop HYPOTHETICALLY had told her that she would have handed over the footage but HYPOTHETICALLY the footage wasn't requested until 7 days after he went missing and the person organizing the searches was HYPOTHETICALLY shocked at how little awareness was in the area that Tyler had gone missing. That HYPOTHETICALLY she (the organizer) went door to door (condos, shops, homes close to last known) and HYPOTHETICALLY quite a few hadn't heard of Tyler and the case.

Which leads me to an issue. IF this HYPOTHETICAL were true to the point of the news filming searchers and the organizer filming their own Fb live videos of what were HYPOTHETICALLY happening on their time...
Then where were those 2000 flyers handed out? Who were they talking to?
IMO : people on foot = awareness. So in this HYPOTHETICAL is there so little awareness? How is it in this HYPOTHETICAL the organizer was able (as a stranger) to get the news out there to garner awareness, but I've only seen 2 videos in the 2 months of BD.

Again, this is only MY OPINION.

HYPOTHETICALLY:
If there were someone out there organizing searches, and had HYPOTHETICALLY been out handing flyers and spoke to the local shops in the area that were to have footage and one shop HYPOTHETICALLY had told her that she would have handed over the footage but HYPOTHETICALLY the footage wasn't requested until 7 days after he went missing and the person organizing the searches was HYPOTHETICALLY shocked at how little awareness was in the area that Tyler had gone missing. That HYPOTHETICALLY she (the organizer) went door to door (condos, shops, homes close to last known) and HYPOTHETICALLY quite a few hadn't heard of Tyler and the case.

Which leads me to an issue. IF this HYPOTHETICAL were true to the point of the news filming searchers and the organizer filming their own Fb live videos of what were HYPOTHETICALLY happening on their time...
Then where were those 2000 flyers handed out? Who were they talking to?
IMO : people on foot = awareness. So in this HYPOTHETICAL is there so little awareness? How is it in this HYPOTHETICAL the organizer was able (as a stranger) to get the news out there to garner awareness, but I've only seen 2 videos in the 2 months of BD.

Again, this is only MY OPINION.
Hypothetically if you knew what happened...you wouldn’t be looking would you? Also, hypothetically, if you had tech knowledge wouldn’t you want to drag your feet until tapes are taped over and don’t show anything? I have seen people more proactive looking for pets than some family members have been looking for Tyler....

Hypothetically if you knew what happened...you wouldn’t be looking would you? Also, hypothetically, if you had tech knowledge wouldn’t you want to drag your feet until tapes are taped over and don’t show anything? I have seen people more proactive looking for pets than some family members have been looking for Tyler....
You took the hypothetical words right out of my mouth.

Has anyone here ever been to the DH and stayed until closing?
I would like to know if the lights come on at 2 or 2 30.
It's something that I can't get over. The time frame. Either they left because of the fight with the bouncer, or left because the bar was closing.
It's something that I just keep coming back to. The time.
Was the call at 4 03, or 4 11?
In the TCG interview BD says that Harley says "It hasn't even been 15 minutes since you talked to him."
In 15 minutes : Tyler calls, the friend is caught on camera, the friend decides to leave, she calls Harley and goes up to charge her phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288