IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

Really? This man came, out of nowhere, to look for Amiah now? If he really believed he was her father wouldn't he come out to the media right away? Yeah... right.
Am I the only one who thinks he looks a little old for Amber? He looks about fiftyish not that age should matter,but Amber seems very imature. Especially for being a mother.
This whole saga just gets weirder,weirder.
MOO

Am I the only one who thinks he looks a little old for Amber? He looks about fiftyish not that age should matter,but Amber seems very imature. Especially for being a mother.
MOO
Yes, but I don’t think he’s as old as 50. And given that she was 18, there’s really not much to say about it. In this whole situation he actually seems the most normal. Amiah may have had a chance with him.

Yes, but I don’t think he’s as old as 50. And given that she was 18, there’s really not much to say about it. In this whole situation he actually seems the most normal. Amiah may have had a chance with him.
Maybe. I just get a strange vibe here.
I wonder if there could be more baby daddy possibilities now.
She doesn't know who Amiah's father is, doesn't know where Amiah is, took a week before reporting her missing.
If she was afraid of Robbie why didn't she call police to get Amiah,or at least get her family,and friends she has backing her help get Amiah?
It's all just so bizarre.
Poor Sweet Amiah.

Maybe. I just get a strange vibe here.
I wonder if there could be more baby daddy possibilities now.
She doesn't know who Amiah's father is, doesn't know where Amiah is, took a week before reporting her missing.
If she was afraid of Robbie why didn't she call police to get Amiah,or at least get her family,and friends she has backing her help get Amiah?
It's all just so bizarre.
Poor Sweet Amiah.

You just gave a synopsis of a Jerry Springer episode. :(

The more I read the more I want to scrub my eyes with bleach.

To be fair this new daddy seems more 'normal' than the previous daddy's but he's about 10 months late.

From what I've read he has been trying to prove paternity etc... though so maybe he's genuine.

I know legally he has done nothing wrong but it's all kinds of seedy isn't it.

Why would a grown man want to sleep with someone Ambers age? She's not even mature for her age it's disgusting.

I'm now afraid that little Amiah is going to end up like precious Myra Lewis from Mississippi and so many others. Likely deceased, but too tiny to be found. My comfort is that if she's indeed deceased, that is only her earthly body. She's now in Jesus' arms.

MOO

He is alot older than her if I remember correctly...LH was in his twenties when she had little Logan and she was a minor...wondering if that's why paternity hasn't been established. She would've gotten
I wish he had been asked why he believes he is Amiah's father.

Me too. Although, he has said why he believes it...just not on MSM....I followed some bread crumbs on FB and found some interesting things regarding Keith....

MOO

My comment cut off...and i totally forgot what I was about to say. I aactually typed that last night & my phone died in the middle of my comment lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back