Found Deceased NH - Adam Camarato, 32, Portsmouth April 27, 2019

And they're searching the Piscataqua River. This isn't making sense to me.

12:46 a.m. Last seen leaving the Clipper Tavern at 75 Pleasant St.

1:18 - 1:28 a.m. Per his sister, video footage shows him going down Washington and ending up over by Wentworth

12:46 a.m. to 1:28 a.m. = 42 minutes. Per Google Maps, it is a 7-minute walk from the Clipper Tavern down Washington to Wentworth. Google Maps

Do I have this right? :confused:

Not sure where he was from 12:46-1:18AM, but if he was going towards this location, it wasn't for another drink. This is away from downtown and there are no bars in the area that would be open. It is a residential area.

Was he meeting up with someone?

Not sure where he was from 12:46-1:18AM, but if he was going towards this location, it wasn't for another drink. This is away from downtown and there are no bars in the area that would be open. It is a residential area.

Was he meeting up with someone?
I suppose he could have been meeting someone. Do we have any details about the 11:00 p.m. snapchat? I guess I've been assuming he and his friend would leave/ride home together.

If dinner was at 9:00, I wonder what time he got to the bar and started drinking. It was reported that he may have been inebriated. Did his friend make it clear that he was just using the restroom? I wonder if Adam thought his friend left the bar and he went looking for him. Or maybe he went outside because he was feeling sick? MOO

I’m new here, and live in NC, but this case has intrigued me. I follow Websleuths quite a bit and mostly stalk until now...

Anyway, my question is, does anyone think this case could be connected to the other missing NH man, Michael McClain? Towns were an hour apart, but cases seem similar.

I’m new here, and live in NC, but this case has intrigued me. I follow Websleuths quite a bit and mostly stalk until now...

Anyway, my question is, does anyone think this case could be connected to the other missing NH man, Michael McClain? Towns were an hour apart, but cases seem similar.

Welcome Cebavl

Sadly, there are many cases like these. Young men & women that go missing after going to clubs. Separated by friends. And sadly most, if not all, end up in water, deceased.

Adam's family has hired a cadaver dog to search along the water.

"The family of Adam Camarato, who has been missing since leaving the Clipper Tavern early on April 27, has retained the private services of a cadaver dog, police said Friday.

Police Lt. Mark Newport said a company providing those private services contacted police to let them know they would be working in Portsmouth Friday. Members of the detectives division are accompanying that search, in the event Camarato is found, Newport said."

Dog aids search for missing Eliot man in Portsmouth

59375774_2883002521739925_6388822058196795392_n.jpg

Candlelight vigil held for missing Eliot man

"People seemed to just want to hug, or even touch Camarato’s sister Jamie Fultz, who not only organized the vigil, but has been leading the search for her brother since the day he went missing. Family support was strong and friends, old and current as well as many of his former co-workers came out, clearly showing that Camarato touched many lives and is missed. Many people spoke at the vigil, wanting to share their stories about him. At the end of the vigil, carnations were handed out and thrown into the waters off of Peirce Island, a beautiful message, they hoped, for Adam.

“Adam is the best dad, friend, brother there is,” said Fultz. “You can tell that’s true by the number of people who came to be here tonight. What I want is ask everyone to keep looking. Someone must know something, or have seen something. We need all the help we can get, and we will not stop until we bring Adam home.”

Camarato left the Clipper Tavern in the early morning hours of April 27. He has not been seen since. Fultz said he was expected to pick up his two boys, Eben, 8, and Ryan, 6, that morning and when he didn’t show up the family knew something was wrong."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back