Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update #2

Friday, May 3
  • The other male hit DV on the head and he lost consciousness.
  • DV was in and out of consciousness, but at one point he was in the back of the suspects' truck with his son and Maleah and then there were three suspects in the vehicle driving them around. [1]
Snipped for Brevity

That's so strange.

Why knock him unconscious, THEN place him in the abductor's vehicle ?

Think about it-- two people would have to pull him out of his car, and then lug him over to their truck, and place/lift him into their truck.
And that's assuming the was plenty of space, or they'd have had to cram him in next to the passengers who were already in the truck.
And the abductors weren't worried that someone might be driving by, and notice ?

I read LE disputed she filed a missing persons report, not that she called LE. At least that is how I interpreted the statement.
Meanwhile, police say Maleah's mother was waiting for Vence at the airport and did not report the family missing to police until Saturday morning after not hearing from him.
It may have been a timing issue from presser to press but MSM cites Mom reported family missing on Saturday morning.

Why call if not to report them missing -- i.e., my spouse and young children did not collect me from airport as planned, I arrived home and they were not here, and still have not been able to contact them.

Last edited:
Excellent point. I hadn't even thought of that. Normally the kids would still be buckled in their car seats while a driver would check a tire. He remembered the location the alleged abduction occured, but not much else. I sure hope LE can find some surveillance at that location.

I thought DV said that one of the kidnappers looked into the car and exclaimed how "nice, etc." Maleah looked ?
DV now said the both kids were outside of the car while he checked to see what was wrong with it ?

Snipped for Brevity

That's so strange.

Why knock him unconscious, THEN place him in the abductor's vehicle ?

Think about it-- two people would have to pull him out of his car, and then lug him over to their truck, and place/lift him into their truck.
And that's assuming the was plenty of space, or they'd have had to cram him in next to the passengers who were already in the truck.
And the abductors weren't worried that someone might be driving by, and notice ?
Yep. I said the same thing yesterday, lol. The abductors carried him, then lifted him and the two children into the truck to drive around? o_O Not likely. MOO

Yep. I said the same thing yesterday, lol. The abductors carried him, then lifted him and the two children into the truck to drive around? o_O Not likely. MOO
Nope.

3 adult males wanting the company of an unknown man with his two toddler children to ride around in a cramped truck for nearly 24 hours.

Don't think so....o_O

Oh boy...

Stefania Okolie on Twitter
In an #Exclusive interview with me today, Maleah Davis’s mother says she has no doubt in her fiancés account of the abduction. She strongly believes and fears her daughter is in the hands of dangerous strangers. I have this story on #Abc13 at 6 https://abc13.com/texas-equusearch-searches-field-for-missing-4-year-old-girl/5287271/ …
D56qymXXkAAWvtw.jpg
D56qymWWAAAr-RT.jpg

5:16 PM - 6 May 2019

Oh boy...

Stefania Okolie on Twitter
In an #Exclusive interview with me today, Maleah Davis’s mother says she has no doubt in her fiancés account of the abduction. She strongly believes and fears her daughter is in the hands of dangerous strangers. I have this story on #Abc13 at 6 https://abc13.com/texas-equusearch-searches-field-for-missing-4-year-old-girl/5287271/ …
D56qymXXkAAWvtw.jpg
D56qymWWAAAr-RT.jpg

5:16 PM - 6 May 2019
Poor Mother is in shock -- giving her a pass. <modsnip - not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmm....

Maleah was last seen somewhere near State Highway 6 and the Southwest Freeway in Sugar Land, police said.

The Amber Alert said Maleah, her stepfather and his two-year-old son were reportedly abducted by the three. "The father was assaulted, and he and his son were dropped off in the southwest Houston/Sugar Land area Saturday night. The abductors kept Maleah with them and drove off," the alert said.

She was last seen by her stepfather, who described the three men as Hispanics in their 30s driving a 2010 blue Chevrolet crew cab pickup truck.
SABBM

So the kidnappers drove around with DV and son for quite a while.
Made me think something else entirely was going on.
Were the 'abductors' known to the stepdad and was he actually hanging out with them ?
Doing something else ...and Maleah accidentally passed (She'd recently had surgery for an unspecified accident) or was murdered outright by one of them ?
Very hard to imagine any abductors taking two extra victims for 24 hours, and then dropping them off.

I don't think so. You'd be surprised at how many people simply don't use them. I'd be surprised if they used car seats.

Probably had one for the two year old, but I agree, for the missing child. I'd hope I'm wrong, with her having brain surgery so recently. I'm a car seat stickler. Most of the kids are just at the age of moving out of their boosters, but if I didn't put the toddler in one, :eek:, he'd be trying to drive! I guess my parent's real sounding threats of "If I have to pull this car over" kept us seated in one spot... Oh, that just made me think. Picking up people from the airport, at a major airport, getting there on time w/two children, one not well, with traffic and running late can be extremely stressful. Just making an observation.

The stepfather said that when he regained consciousness, he was lying on the side of the road with his 2-year-old son, who also wasn't named, authorities said.
Snipped for Brevity

So, in an earlier account-- he was left by the road and was not taken by the kidnappers in their vehicle.
The story keeps changing.

I’m sorry I don’t know to link.., but in the above presser, so much unsettling info. Like why didn’t Mom call police? Why didn’t Stepdad call police when he allegedly came to? Did he not have a phone?

Apparently he was dropped by a busy shopping mall , and no one would help him by calling 911 -- even though DV had a two year old with him.
And possibly the abductors took his phone --or he never had one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member