Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
ory Hecker FOX 26‏Verified account @IvoryHecker
Texas Equusearch is moving the search for Maleah to an area near her stepfather’s house in Sugar Land, Tim Miller tells me.

D5-8fEGXsAAHF2J.jpg

11:12 AM - 7 May 2019 pst

My exact gut feeling - the deed was done there and she's there somewhere.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned, but my main issue is this (again, I don’t know the dynamics of the relationship) BUT DV “says” (at least initially) that he was MIA for 24~ hours. If my children were away from me I would definitely be talking to them or checking in with whoever had them at least a couple times in 24 hours. Now, if they then didn’t show up to pick me up and I hadn’t spoken to them in 24+ hours, straight to the police I would go.

Mainly, this leads me to believe he might have been in some contact with her (throwing off the being unconscious for 24 hours thing). However this also makes you wonder, as others here have, by whom/when was MD last seen.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned, but my main issue is this (again, I don’t know the dynamics of the relationship) BUT DV “says” (at least initially) that he was MIA for 24~ hours. If my children were away from me I would definitely be talking to them or checking in with whoever had them at least a couple times in 24 hours. Now, if they then didn’t show up to pick me up and I hadn’t spoken to them in 24+ hours, straight to the police I would go.

Mainly, this leads me to believe he might have been in some contact with her (throwing off the being unconscious for 24 hours thing). However this also makes you wonder, as others here have, by whom/when was MD last seen.

If that's the case, she's covering for him, sadly. I wonder what his temperament is with her, previous girlfriends, children, etc.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26‏Verified account @IvoryHecker
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 Retweeted Houston Police

Amber Alert Update: Houston police tell me Darion Vence is a person of interest in his stepdaughter Maleah’s disappearance. Sugar Land police tell me he changed his story, first saying he walked to the hospital, then saying someone dropped him off.
10:44 AM - 7 May 2019 from Houston, TX pst

Someone in an Altima, maybe? He's now a suspect so, I think he's full of bull. He hit himself in the head with a skillet or something.

Houston police say stepfather is a person of interest in Maleah Davis' disappearance

HOUSTON (FOX 26) - Houston police tell FOX 26 Darion Vence is a person of interest in the disappearance of his stepdaughter 4-year-old Maleah Davis.

Search efforts continue on Tuesday for the missing girl. Her stepfather says she was kidnapped by three men on Friday night.

Texas Equusearch volunteers searched again on Tuesday in the grass and woods near the intersection where Vence said he pulled over to check his tire. He told investigators three men in a blue truck pulled up, knocked him unconscious and kidnapped him, Maleah and his two-year-old son.

Amber Alert Update: Houston police tell me Darion Vence is a person of interest in his stepdaughter Maleah’s disappearance. Sugar Land police tell me he changed his story, first saying he walked to the hospital, then saying someone dropped him off. Houston Police on Twitter

— Ivory Hecker FOX 26 (@IvoryHecker) May 7, 2019
He told detectives when he awoke in Sugar Land the next day, Maleah was missing. Sugar Land police have been helping with the investigation that is being led by Houston police. Sugar Land police say they have been gathering clues near Sugar Land Methodist Hospital, where Darion showed up with injuries Saturday night.

Sugar Land police say Darion’s story has been inconsistent. Police say he first told detectives he walked to the hospital, then he said he was dropped off. Police are looking at surveillance cameras in that area.​
I guess a “girlfriend” dropped him off.

Um hmmm. The 'ole story changes routine...:rolleyes:
I doubt DV volunteered this change of story, but rather surveillance showed his sorry self getting out of a vehicle at the hospital.

Let's hope BB views this surveillance evidence, and stops the nonsense of supporting his bogus story, and aids the police in finding her child.

MOO

Someone in an Altima, maybe? He's now a suspect so, I think he's full of bull. He hit himself in the head with a skillet or something.
I was thinking maybe he hit his head ' on accident' climbing under a house, over a tree, etc. to hide some 'evidence' and the presented himself with a really good story along the way. But now I'm wondering if he crashed the missing car, possibly in an altered state, injuring himself and possibly M as well. It's so strange the car has not shown up.

Deysy Rios on Twitter
The search for #MaleahDavis is now @ 9850 S Kirkwood were stepdad lives
1:20 PM - 7 May 2019

So does that mean they do not live together?

Also I’ve wondered if maybe his 24 hours was to either sober up or come down from drugs use. I would think they would have completed some type of blood work that would show drug use at the hospital? Anyone know if standard?

Looking for link. It I believe I read middle name is marquis cant remember spelling.

he changed his story and said he was dropped off, and didn't walk to the hospital, and that's why he has become a POI!!! (per twitter fox 26 Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter i have read there was footage found of him being dropped off and mom was called to come in by detectives to see the footage, just in the last couple of hours (per her own fb). <----hope that's allowed.

Soooo, I guess someone did stop to help a man with a baby, shouting for help? I'm dying to know what kind of vehicle dropped him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member