Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the HPD Homicide Division investigate all amber alert cases?

I think this case will be resolved soon but the outcome is going to be one we all dread.

moo

This makes more sense now... Homicide Division

"The Homicide Squads are responsible for investigating all homicide-related offenses. These include the scene investigation of all homicides, officer-involved shootings, and questionable death incidents where foul play is suspected, in addition to the investigation of missing persons where criminal activity is suspected. These squads also respond to in-progress kidnappings."

Posting quotes to help people keep up with the latest that’s being reported:

“The Houston Police Department told FOX26 that Darion Vence is now a "person of interest,".

Initially, ... he told detectives that he walked to the hospital after being in and out of consciousness for almost 24 hours before reporting her missing. But then officials from the Sugar Land Police Department ... told FOX26 Tuesday afternoon that Vence said he was dropped off, making his story inconsistent.”

Stepfather of missing Houston girl, 4, 'person of interest' in her disappearance, report says

Search moved. Now Texas EquuSearch will be looking in the area of Bissonnet and Kirkwood, near the stepdad's address.

Search resumes today for Maleah Davis, who was recently removed from home by CPS
JUST IN - Search crews suspend operations in NE Houston & shift their focus to the SW side of Houston.

We're following the latest in the search for Maleah Davis. #BREAKING #abc13 #hounews

For what it’s worth I have not seen any evidence of a daycare/school or any evidence that he works/where he works. Not saying those don’t exist but they have not been validated here that I’ve seen and I think were just assumptions/opinions. Links?

I saw some solid evidence that he is part of a rap duo, that did some shows at various clubs/venues. They released an album and seemed to be up and coming. Not sure if they made much money or not yet, but he was putting in a lot of effort to be playing gigs at those clubs.

Saw the posters and the album cover and the promo for it. And some youtube videos of the gigs. ALL of that has been scrubbed now. He closed it all down. Or someone did.

I saw some solid evidence that he is part of a rap duo, that did some shows at various clubs/venues. They released an album and seemed to be up and coming. Not sure if they made much money or not yet, but he was putting in a lot of effort to be playing gigs at those clubs.

Saw the posters and the album cover and the promo for it. And some youtube videos of the gigs. ALL of that has been scrubbed now. He closed it all down. Or someone did.
Hmmm...
Someone(s) doesn't want to be associated with him ?
Or he did it himself as he knows where this is going ?
LE need to bring cadaver dogs to the apartment.

I completely forgot that it had been mentioned that he was dropped off at the hospital, only recalling when it was released that he is now POI.
I went back to the beginning of the thread.
Post #48 by @Henry2326 has an article linked, and some of the content snipped into the post.

From the original post #48 snip:
He said he flagged down a passerby, who drove him to a hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries, police said. His toddler was not harmed.

While at the hospital, the stepfather called a relative and asked them contact the police, authorities said.

But the article linked was changed, and now reads:

"He wakes up. He has his son ... with him. He begins walking around. He tries to summon help. Nobody's really helping him," Holbrook said, recounting Vence's account.

He said Vence told police that he walked with his son to Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, arriving about 10 or 11 p.m. He was treated for a head injury and police were called.

Amber Alert issued after 4-year-old girl allegedly abducted by 3 carjackers: Police

So the FIRST story was that he was dropped off, later changed to no one would help him.

I saw upthread that BB was called in to view some video footage, and I assumed that it was him being dropped off - but now I wonder.

IMO, he’s gonna have a lot of time to write rap in his future.

I completely forgot that it had been mentioned that he was dropped off at the hospital, only recalling when it was released that he is now POI.
I went back to the beginning of the thread.
Post #48 by @Henry2326 has an article linked, and some of the content snipped into the post.

From the original post #48 snip:
He said he flagged down a passerby, who drove him to a hospital, where he was treated for minor injuries, police said. His toddler was not harmed.

While at the hospital, the stepfather called a relative and asked them contact the police, authorities said.

But the article linked was changed, and now reads:

"He wakes up. He has his son ... with him. He begins walking around. He tries to summon help. Nobody's really helping him," Holbrook said, recounting Vence's account.

He said Vence told police that he walked with his son to Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, arriving about 10 or 11 p.m. He was treated for a head injury and police were called.

Amber Alert issued after 4-year-old girl allegedly abducted by 3 carjackers: Police

So the FIRST story was that he was dropped off, later changed to no one would help him.

I saw upthread that BB was called in to view some video footage, and I assumed that it was him being dropped off - but now I wonder.
Good catch....there are a lot of details that kept changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back