The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd forgotten about this!!

The name actually already has ties to the British Royal Family. At the start of this year, Prince George apparently told a dog walker that he was called 'Archie'. According to The Sun, the five-year-old was out for a walk with his grandmother, Carole Middleton, when he told the passerby his nickname.

Baby Archie has a very masculine little face and I think
he looks a lot like MM's father. He should be proud.

I'd forgotten about this!!

The name actually already has ties to the British Royal Family. At the start of this year, Prince George apparently told a dog walker that he was called 'Archie'. According to The Sun, the five-year-old was out for a walk with his grandmother, Carole Middleton, when he told the passerby his nickname.
That's right! Ohhh bad form for them to use Archie then.

Hello Archie! What a wonderful English name for a beautiful baby! Archie is too cute a name!

Archie, Harrys' son, Mountbatten-Windsor. How wonderful.

ETA: it means Truly Bold/Truly Brave/Archer depending on where you look.

Last edited:
I cannot keep my mouth shut any longer.

The baby is precious from the little bit of him that we were able to see. Mom and Dad have such loving smiles. You can tell that they are ecstatic .

Now to my critiques -
Meghan - the dress yuck, the hair yuck (back to fiddling with it), looked healthy. Noticed that her feet looked a little swollen but that is expected. Make-up okay.

Harry - looked great -

The name- I don't know what to say. Archie sounds like a dog's name.

The baby is adorable .

I am pleased that Meghan looks like a normal woman who gave birth. She looks like she is several months pg.

And her fingernails are not all polished and perfect.

Good for her!
She looks most beautiful when natural.

I do feel for her thou!
(she does NOT look comfortable as they're walking away in video :()

Seeing first hand the way Harry's got the knack of handling & ability to spin any negative media around so easily by simply just being himself, she'll soon realise it's o.k. to drop the 'Hollywood perfect' public image at times. Casual is cool with us over here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd