Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to comment on a few posts I've seen where people have mentioned that the car could belong to a second person, such as the son of the perpetrator. One thing that has come to mind as I listen to the recent press conference and also as I listen to others talk about this new sketch: is it possible that the two sketches are both relevant because the bridge guy led the girls to a second perpetrator? Am I on the complete wrong track to wonder if LE just hasn't said publicly that they believe there are two suspects? Could they want the public to focus on the second sketch now because they haven't found the bridge guy yet? If I have missed something where this could not be possible I apologize.

Maybe BG1 and BG2 are father and son who own the vehicle together? I don't think a second perp (or accomplice/driver/alibi) has ever been completely ruled out afaik.

It might fit if you’re operating under a potentially false premise, that the reference to “the Shack” was a deliberate attempt to convey the belief that the perpetrator has some sort of connection to a religious organization.

First, we don’t know if this was the case.

Secondly, if it was the case, we don’t know if they are right.

So you first have to make assumptions, then you have to lock onto specific people, ones who are likely innocent.

That’s a problem. A big one.
We’ll agree to disagree. One only locks onto someone if the rabbit hole leads that way based on facts. I prefer to say on the radar though.

I hate to sound like some kind of GH promoter but I find his videos pretty factual as far as timelines. This video will put in context most of your questions and show you where significant places are located.

Derrick is Libby's father

Thank you so much. The problem for me is time. I just need a cheat sheet with actual times and names/identities and locations in a list. GH assumes everyone knows who he's talking about. I never knew Libby's dad's first name for example. And it's just too long for me!

If I have to watch for videos to figure out some basics I'm going to get lost because typically I'm working, jump on here for a bit, and rush back to working.

I bet a cheat sheet like that- just a list with times, makes and locations if known, would help people like me!!

In the GH interview BP is asked if they have come forward and she replied not to her knowledge. But we can't know much from that. It could be they did and the P's weren't told, or just recently did come foward or they didn't at all.
I guess the most important questions is, "Did any of the witnesses ever lay eyes on this 'couple' under the bridge, or did they only hear voices?"

I don't think he needed a fake badge or a ruse to get them to comply. All he needed to do was threaten them with a weapon.

My thought is that only he and the girls know how he got control of them. In all honesty, they are described as such good friends, if he got a hold of one it would probably be all it would take.

Then again, I mean now we are to almost think he is a young guy dressed up in daddy's baggy clothes, maybe he grabbed his toy plastic badge too and his cap gun that daddy handed down to him from his own childhood.

I have heard not one witness report of hearing gunshots. Not that that means there wasn't a gun.

I for one see no gun outline but I also do not think he used a puppy.

In all lightness... Not that there is anything light about this tragedy.

Jmo.

On my iPhone I had to open it in mail and then send to myself. It's a PDF.

FSG is flannel shirt guy. I guess some witnesses saw a man in a flannel shirt at the bridge that day?

AKA "plaid shirt" as referred to in GH video Derrick's path. DG saw FSG and asked him if he had seen two girls. Link to GH channel is in first post of every thread.

I just want to say that I probably have the same issues you do with photos. They are not my forte. We all have our computer skills, etc., photos are not one of mine, just not something I ever spent much time on. For others they are. I found in one case not long ago that it was mainly me or so I think--I thought people were nuts or seeing things that did not exist lol. People that know how to enhance them (people one trust not internet trolls trying to make a perp match their hated ex-bf or something lol), can provide a picture that I can then see what they see at times. Without their help, I am hopeless. I do have other computer skills that they do not have so it evens out when they need my help :)

I as well have seen no gun in his pocket. I see no puppy, I see no goat, I see no goop and see no boat :) No tomato or potato. However, I have not had a trusted person provide me with their up close enhanced version, etc. in this case that I do not have to enlarge or play with myself with my limited skills at that, etc.

I do however believe he may have had a gun and definitely some way to get them to follow orders or comply... Although I doubt these girls were completely compliant except when they had no other choice--for example, the bravery Libby had in taking video, audio shows the intelligence and awareness, etc. Smart girls.

jmo.

I think he probably had a gun too.

But I don't think that anyone here has better software than the FBI and I believe they gave us the clearest and most detailed images possible.

I’m not sure if you’re aware the Snapchat of Abby was taken at 2:07. By 3:11 as he was almost arriving at the parking lot, almost an hour had passed. We don’t know what time he walked near the bridge but by then it could’ve easily been 3:30 or later.

Reportedly takes just less than 5 minutes to cross the bridge if one chooses to walk right to the end so within 10 minutes anyone could walk across and back.

Although BP referred to “a guy” she doesn’t tell us if DG knew the person’s identify or if he was a total stranger, much less that this person was the killer. He might’ve been, or not. IMO the murderer was long gone by then.

From your link -
“Just 24-hours before, the girls were hiking the trails, dropped off around 1:45 p.m. on Feb. 13. About 25 minutes later, Libby posted a Snapchat of Abby on the bridge. By 3:11 p.m., they had gone silent, Libby’s dad trying to track them down.

“He got there and nobody was there. He ran into a guy and he was coming from the bridge. He said ‘did you happen to see two girls up there?’ He said ‘no I did not.’ By 4 p.m. it was like ‘oh man,’” said Patty....”
Families of Abby and Libby take FOX59 through final hours of the Delphi teens

This is NOT fact. Sure, it could have happened this way but officials have said that none of the "reenactments" put out have even been correct. Who knows, really.

I may be off but I’ll bet that law enforcement has a pretty good idea of the timeline if she phone continued to roll even after put away. There is obviously further audio so possible that the phone came back out at some point. Who knows. And this has probably been discussed. But curious just how much audio they do have and may be working from.

Please watch this so we can all start with some basic info thanks

Many of us have been here from the very beginning of the crime. While GH's videos are mostly good, and informative to a degree, LE has already stated that the crime flow videos that are out there right now are not accurate. Most of what GH talks about are his own inferences and ideas, just like ours are. They're good for supplemental information, but really shouldn't be taken as the definitive information.

These are photos I posted 2 yrs ago. They are clipped from a video. You can see the immediate hill at the end of the bridge that LE thoroughly investigated. They were parked on the road that turns into a private drive. In the second photo you can see where that location is at the end of the bridge, it is between the bridge and the road. There did not appear to be this kind of scrutiny at the other end so I believe this shows which end LE felt the abduction took place.
Also there is a video Julie Melvin did as soon as LE was gone where she walked down the hill (there was fresh black dirt almost as if LE had scooped up dirt and leaves).

What end of the bridge is it though? The one close to the trailhead parking or the other side?

My thought is that only he and the girls know how he got control of them. In all honesty, they are described as such good friends, if he got a hold of one it would probably be all it would take.

Then again, I mean now we are to almost think he is a young guy dressed up in daddy's baggy clothes, maybe he grabbed his toy plastic badge too and his cap gun that daddy handed down to him from his own childhood.

I have heard not one witness report of hearing gunshots. Not that that means there wasn't a gun.

I for one see no gun outline but I also do not think he used a puppy.

In all lightness... Not that there is anything light about this tragedy.

Jmo.

I don't think a gun was used as the murder weapon. You don't need to shoot off a gun, though, to intimidate someone with one.

I’m not sure if you’re aware the Snapchat of Abby was taken at 2:07. By 3:11 as he was almost arriving at the parking lot, almost an hour had passed. We don’t know what time he walked near the bridge but by then it could’ve easily been 3:30 or later.

Reportedly takes just less than 5 minutes to cross the bridge if one chooses to walk right to the end so within 10 minutes anyone could walk across and back.

Although BP referred to “a guy” she doesn’t tell us if BG knew his identify or if he was a stranger, much less he was the murderer. He might’ve been, or not.

From your link -
“Just 24-hours before, the girls were hiking the trails, dropped off around 1:45 p.m. on Feb. 13. About 25 minutes later, Libby posted a Snapchat of Abby on the bridge. By 3:11 p.m., they had gone silent, Libby’s dad trying to track them down.

“He got there and nobody was there. He ran into a guy and he was coming from the bridge. He said ‘did you happen to see two girls up there?’ He said ‘no I did not.’ By 4 p.m. it was like ‘oh man,’” said Patty....”
Families of Abby and Libby take FOX59 through final hours of the Delphi teens
I have never stated that I believe Libby's Dad saw BG. I stated that Libby's Dad saw a guy (aka FSG per many conversations here) who did see BG (link I am trying to find, unsuccessfully so far).

Delphi Church Newsletter. I want to know who wrote that letter! Addressed to Mom & Dad and sent ANON to the Church? That's kinda weird, isn't it?

Would it be whoever hosted the presser? Because they state they hosted the press conference, right? It is weird. Maybe locals know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member