Match! TX - Dallas, BlkFem UP4005, 17-28, Found in a Vacant Field, Nov'89 - *Kimberly Cheatham*

I am going to contact them again but the remains have been misplaced

NOPE ! but everyone including Michael Nance thought it would be a good match esp. since our suspect GM lived mere blocks from where the remains were found when the said suspect grew up,. oh and the stats match, and the one earring thing, oh and its 5 mins from the Anatole that she left from and disappeared , so I'm pretty convinced its her.

NOPE ! but everyone including Michael Nance thought it would be a good match esp. since our suspect GM lived mere blocks from where the remains were found when the said suspect grew up,. oh and the stats match, and the one earring thing, oh and its 5 mins from the Anatole that she left from and disappeared , so I'm pretty convinced its her.

The remains were identified as Kimberly Shawn Cheatham, she
was identified by Casey Gould, Dallas, Texas Medical Examiner on June 21, 2018. Her family has been notified, sad to say her mother Freddie passed away in 2016.

I am bawling my eyes out I knew it was her I talked to casey and emailed several times WE NEED THIS MARKED AS A WEBSL
EUTHES MATCH I emailed Gary and he thought I was right too I called every police officer including a gentleman in Irving
Wow I cant stop Crying I went and surveyed the Spot ...I Cant believe Casey didnt Call me !!!!!!!!!

You would think I would give up while I was ahead, Freddie died in June 2016 like I first said. Link to Freddie's Obit
Obituary for Freddie Isaac at Paradise Funeral Home
OMG thank you !!! I didn't know her last name , Earthbound I cant tell you how many times I drove to that lot and just cried I was so frustrated ! so do you know if they will pursue You know who at this point , I think they lacked evidence since they had no body ?

Thank you me being a pushy B@#$h finally paid off LOL now will she ever get justice ?
I think they will pursue it. The body may hold secrets we don't know about. I do know the body had traumatic injuries and was unrecognizable, that kind of injury could have come from being shot. We know she had been shot because they found a bullet in the car. She might have been shot twice I am not sure if there was another bullet or not,

I think they will pursue it. The body may hold secrets we don't know about. I do know the body had traumatic injuries and was unrecognizable, that kind of injury could have come from being shot. We know she had been shot because they found a bullet in the car. She might have been shot twice I am not sure if there was another bullet or not,
it was one casing from a 22 , I'm going to try to check but Honestly I bet you money no one is assigned to it , please tell me I'm wrong Ill report back do you have a clue who to call Ill probably start with Casey , I'm sure she remembers my antics :)

it was one casing from a 22 , I'm going to try to check but Honestly I bet you money no one is assigned to it , please tell me I'm wrong Ill report back do you have a clue who to call Ill probably start with Casey , I'm sure she remembers my antics :)
The police report said there was a .22 it also says there was one .25 caliber spent round. I am not sure if they made a mistake or if there was actually two guns involved,

OMG thank you !!! I didn't know her last name , Earthbound I cant tell you how many times I drove to that lot and just cried I was so frustrated ! so do you know if they will pursue You know who at this point , I think they lacked evidence since they had no body ?

This was heart-breaking to me, It was one of the last email's we shared. We were going to try to get Kim's case on Cold Justice, I told Freddie that it had to be a family member who requested assistance and so I gave Freddie the information to contact the Dallas PD, what came next shook Freddie and I, here is what happened.

Hi Robyn, I am working on it. I called the Dallas police dept & talked to the detective (cold case) who was in charge. For about 10 minutes she was looking for Kim's name but couldn't find it. She had to call me back in about 15 min when she found it. She said Kim's case was flagged "need to locate", which means they are not looking for her, her name just had to pop up in the system. I was crushed. I requested to talk to her boss to get the case re-opened. She said she would have him call me the next day...he never did. I needed a little time to get over the blow & now I am going to call him/her back & continue to push for help. When I start stressing over something, I have to back off for a moment, then go back.

Thank you so much for your interest & help. I will keep you informed of my progress.

Love you, Freddie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back