Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Amber Alert Update: Mother of missing girl Maleah Davis is in the passenger seat of the police car to the left. She cracked the door to lean out and vomit. She’s in tears. The silver Nissan belongs to her. Her fiancé was allegedly driving it when Maleah was abducted.
D6Iy6WVWAAATzX0.jpg

11:06 AM - 9 May 2019

Oh man.

Amber Alert Update: Mother of missing girl Maleah Davis is in the passenger seat of the police car to the left. She cracked the door to lean out and vomit. She’s in tears. The silver Nissan belongs to her. Her fiancé was allegedly driving it when Maleah was abducted.
D6Iy6WVWAAATzX0.jpg

Thanks for posting the photos of both sides of the car. All 4 tires appear to be fully inflated/not slack or flat. And it doesn't look like the spare tire is in use either.

YES!

Was Gmail living with the rest of the brood?
Did Gmail move out since then...
So as to be able to care for the kids while under Child Services Care?
Or did mom and DV move at that time?

JMO...
Yes IMO grandma was living with the BB, DV, and the kids. IMO-some of us decided that BB and DV then moved out and maybe CPS gave custody to grandma. However, my opinion about grandma given custody has changed now.

I could have sworn they opened the car doors and the trunk. Now saying that LE hasn't opened either...:confused:

Jason Miles on Twitter
.. Latest HPD info on #MaleahDavis. Watch us on air and online when news conference happens. Right now, no one has opened car that Maleah’s stepdad claims was stolen a week ago tomorrow #khou11 #htownrush @KHOU
11:14 AM - 9 May 2019 from Missouri City, TX

From SM maleah looks happy and well cared for. I can’t understand what went wrong. I don’t suspect mom one bit I mean she’s devestated I dread to think what she’ll be like if they find her deceased. I think she’s living every mother’s worst nightmare and she’s probably vomiting because she defended this man in the beginning but now she’s come to the realisation that he knows more than he’s told her, they’ve found the car so it’s likely sinking in that she has come to some harm. He’s had ample time and opportunity to do anything with her he was ‘off grid’ for 24 hours I wonder if he had his cellphone on him and if they’ve tracked it?

Topic change, OK guys, sorry for the sudden change, but has anyone confirmed there actually was a death in the family and a funeral attended? I haven't seen anything to confirm mom and tended a funeral.

Has an obituary been found to confirm that was the reason she was out of town? I am not suggesting she wasn't out if town, or at least at the airport, but my stomach is in knots thinking their was some elaborate scheme to cover up what actually happened to Meleah.

Why can't we find an obit? Sleuthing deceased individuals is not a TOS violation, so where is the obit?

Am also glad to see TES is on top of the search. Praying she is found, today!

Yes, there was an obit published. Maleah's grandfather died on April 11, but neither the funeral home, nor the church mentioned in the obit, provided any details about a funeral.

ETA: Obituary for Benjamin J Bowens Sr. | Harrell Funeral Home

Last edited:
D6Iy6WVWAAATzX0.jpg

:( I feel for her, reality is sinking in.

What's crazy is that that Walmart is 3 miles from Lost Creek Park where MD family started handing out flyers on Monday. But I think they already searched that park.
Google Maps

Correction: Oyster Creek Park. It sits right off Hwy 6. Lost Creek behind it behind it. You can see both parks in the google map.

Correct map: Google Maps

You can also see the relationship of where SLMethodist Hospital is as well as the I59/69/Hwy 6 intersection.

Last edited:
I feel heartbroken for her mother. Things are getting very real. She’s had to deal with so many people judging her every move since her daughter has been missing.

Her daughter suffered a suspicious, traumatic brain injury that caused CPS to temporarily remove her kids. And she still left her vulnerable, brain injured child alone with her new man.

I am not feeling empathetic. Not for her.

Her daughter suffered a suspicious, traumatic brain injury that caused CPS to temporarily remove her kids. And she still left her vulnerable, brain injured child alone with her new man.

I am not feeling empathetic. Not for her.
I'm angry with her about that too but I don't think she's involved in Maleah's disappearance. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa